Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Macho Chef - A site for the man who cooks and the women who love him

Check out the column and recipe for Mutant Mac N' Cheese at

www.MachoChef.com

You will also find interesting news stories, such as the article about
the firemen who have learned to regret serving their buddy dog food as
a joke. Along with the news, Macho Chef features edgy new commentary
about the hit television show, 'Top Chef.'

Email me and let me know what you think.

Thanks everybody, and especially Jeff T. for allowing me to
occassionally post this link.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Android wrote:
> Check out the column and recipe for Mutant Mac N' Cheese at
>
> www.MachoChef.com
>
> You will also find interesting news stories, such as the article about
> the firemen who have learned to regret serving their buddy dog food as
> a joke. Along with the news, Macho Chef features edgy new commentary
> about the hit television show, 'Top Chef.'
>
> Email me and let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks everybody, and especially Jeff T. for allowing me to
> occassionally post this link.

Real men don't eat cottage cheese

maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking