Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] djs0302@aol.com is offline

Default Love chocolate you will love this site.

Cocoa Connoisseur ... wrote:
> If you could read you would see I am trying to help per mote (promote) this
> company.
> I would appreciate if you would be polite and leave my information
> alone.
> Thank you. :>
> If you went to www.cocoaconnoisseur.com you would have seen are (our)
> company.

99% of the people on usenet hate spam. The other 1% tolerate it but
don't like it. If you're going to insist on posting ads for your
website please use the word AD: in the subject line so people can
decide for themselves whether they want to read the post or not. There
are other ways to promote your site other than spamming newsgroups.