Posted to rec.food.cooking
Little Malice Little Malice is offline

Default Love chocolate you will love this site.

One time on Usenet, "Cocoa Connoisseur ..." > said:
> Cocoa Connoisseur ... wrote:
> > Little Malice wrote:

> > > Oh, I love chocolate, but I'm not a fan of spam...

> > (Weird blank space)
> >

> If you could read you would see I am trying to help per mote this
> company.
> I would appreciate if you would be polite and leave my information
> alone.
> Thank you. :>
> If you went to www.XXXXXXXXX.com you would have seen are
> company.

I think we're all fully aware that you're promoting (per mote??)
a company --commercial posts are NOT welcome on Usenet. Maybe if
you'd bothered to learn about it before you posted, you wouldn't
be making such a jackass of yourself:

http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/

Sheesh, thick as a brick...