Old 05-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Scented Nectar

You smoke too much.

How much is too much.

When it produces paranoia ("you're not the boss of me!") and
exacerbations of marginality.

In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.
Have you forgotten that little part? Now that
we've cleared away the claim of paranoia,
let's talk about your new obsession with
marginalism. Where are the lines drawn
for you? Tell us all. Why do you hate/fear
the nonconformist?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
You smoke too much.

How much is too much.

When it produces paranoia ("you're not the boss of me!") and
exacerbations of marginality.

In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
something very different.

But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Scented Nectar

In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
something very different.

But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

You were telling me to believe your version of
absolute musts. I don't believe as you do, and
you were forcing it on me, being insanely
relentless about it. So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me, think about
what you've done. You definately were
telling me what to believe.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:43 AM
rick etter

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
something very different.

But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

You were telling me to believe your version of
absolute musts. I don't believe as you do, and
you were forcing it on me, being insanely
relentless about it. So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me, think about
what you've done. You definately were
telling me what to believe.

=======================
Logic is really really hard for you, isn't it, killer? Comprehension also
gives you problems. Paranoia runs rampant in your thoughts, doesn't it,
hypocrite?
Maybe you should seek help for your drug problems, fool.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Irony, hypocrisy, stupidity and ignorance on display. Read all the lys
inside...

Old 05-02-2005, 02:45 AM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling

you
where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
something very different.

But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

You were telling me to believe your version of
absolute musts.

No, I wasn't telling you TO believe anything at all. You really don't
get it.

I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd. I
was and still am right about it.

I don't believe as you do,

What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

and you were forcing it on me,

I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

There it is again: "forced complicity", "forcing", "you're not the
boss of me!" That is defiant-teen/marginal material, Skanky.

being insanely relentless about it.

Because my analysis is correct.

So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me,

then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
simple.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:57 AM
Scented Nectar

I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd. I
was and still am right about it.

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I don't believe as you do,

What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

To you, of course it is. I don't disagree.

and you were forcing it on me,

I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

being insanely relentless about it.

Because my analysis is correct.

Well, thanks for admitting that you were
insanely relentless about it.

So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me,

then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
simple.

No, it means what it says. It's that simple.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:02 AM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you

do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd.

was and still am right about it.

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

I don't believe as you do,

What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

To you, of course it is.

It just is. You're a mess.

and you were forcing it on me,

I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now, you're
still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal - in
shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

being insanely relentless about it.

Because my analysis is correct.

Well, thanks for admitting that you were
insanely relentless about it.

I was relentless. That's one of my better qualities.

So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me,

then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
simple.

No, it means

that you're being a stupid, defiant teen/marginal.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Scented Nectar

I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you
do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and

absurd.
was and still am right about it.

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

You've admitted it again. Read your words
carefully.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now, you're
still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal - in
shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

It's the same thing. And drop the teen
nonsense. I'm probably older than you.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:16 AM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said

you do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise,

your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and

absurd. I
was and still am right about it.

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal

"you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

You've admitted it again.

I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
comprehension is terrible.

You can't get past your juvenile defiance.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,

you're
still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal -

in
shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

It's the same thing.

It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES lead,
it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
fighting the follow-on.

And drop the teen nonsense.

No. You really do strike me as someone stuck in your defiant teen
years. I know you want to say I'm "only" insulting you. You're wrong.
I'm not ONLY insulting you. I AM insulting you, but there's much
mo you really do seem stuck in adolescent rebellion.

I'm probably older than you.

Nope.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:16 AM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:

On 3 Feb 2005 18:14:45 -0800, Rudy Canoza said:

Read the paper, ****wit, you stupid cracker.

There is no "the paper"

There is, ****wit, stupid pig ****er. Read it. Shut
your ****ing cracker mouth and read it.

David Harrison, you redneck cracker ****wit. Stupid
bit of half-dried jizz in the back of a pickup truck.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Scented Nectar

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to

you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal

"you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

You've admitted it again.

I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
comprehension is terrible.

Stop telling me what you think I must
believe.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,

you're

It is the same thing. Stop doing it. It's getting boring.

It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES

lead,
it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
fighting the follow-on.

I don't believe in the same things you do. Just accept
that and stop trying to force your beliefs on me.

Old 05-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

You've admitted it again.

I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
comprehension is terrible.

Stop telling me what you think I must
believe.

Heh heh heh...keep at it.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,
you're still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal -
in shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

It's the same thing.

It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES lead,
it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
fighting the follow-on.

I don't believe in the same things you do.

You don't really "believe" anything. You're too
immature to hold real beliefs. You just react.

Just accept that and stop trying to force your beliefs on me.

I have never attempted to force any beliefs on you.
There's that "you're not the boss of me!" thing again.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:40 PM
[email protected]

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 06:16:07 GMT, Gonad wrote:

Mr Harrison wrote:

On 3 Feb 2005 18:14:45 -0800, the Gonad wrote:

Read the paper, ****wit, you stupid cracker.

There is no "the paper"

There is,

LOL! Soon you'll be saying that about the Easter Bunny, again.

****wit, stupid pig ****er. Read it.

LOL!!!

Shut
your ****ing cracker mouth

LOL!!!!

and read it.

David Harrison, you redneck cracker ****wit. Stupid
bit of half-dried jizz in the back of a pickup truck.

LOL!!!!!

honk....

honk, honk...

....where is it Gonad?....

honk....

let's see it.....

lol....

oh look, is that a bunny? Ooh, Gonad, what's he
carrying?

lol...

honk honk....

let's see it Gonad....