Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > I have known unethical people. They almost never consider themselves
> > unethical. Pedophiles tell themselves that they are helping children

> become
> > aquainted with sex. Thieves tell themselves that they are only really
> > robbing big faceless insurance companies. People frequently harm other
> > people because "they deserve it".

> That shows how personal ethics are. The
> people you used as examples have different
> ethics. I'm sure though, that in at least some
> cases they know what they're doing is wrong.

You have a small amount of leeway in what you consider ethical within the
generally accepted standard. The idea that ethics is a personal thing is
just plain WRONG.

> > > It may very well be ethical in someone's
> > > ill mind, but that doesn't change the fact
> > > that most people think it's wrong and there
> > > are laws against it.

> > Which means that ethics are created by consensus and we learn to

> follow
> > them, we don't make them up.

> Laws are often based on a consensus
> of people who agree on an ethical point.

That's right, that agreement has developed over centuries of social
evolution, not simply "made up" by any given indivdual.

> > They aren't all "veg newsgroups" dippy. If meat causes less animal

> suffering
> > than plant foods in some cases then why should it not be recognized as

> such?
>
> If you really wanted to stop animal suffering you
> would encourage more 0 death homesteading
> and veganic farming rather than your minimum
> 1 death game.

I never claimed that my goal was to "stop animal suffering", vegans however
DO make that claim, and the "fringe meat"/cd argument demonstrates that they
do not actually follow this purported principle.

Vegans are people with something missing in their lives which causes them to
seek out some "Great Solution". Veganism fills that void nicely because
vegans are also generally lazy people, and veganism is easy. Also vegans do
not tolerate arguments that question the validity of their precious Solution
because that would mean they would need to address the void in their lives
in a meaningful way.

Scented Nectar

> > That shows how personal ethics are. The
> > people you used as examples have different
> > ethics. I'm sure though, that in at least some
> > cases they know what they're doing is wrong.

> You have a small amount of leeway in what you consider ethical within

the
> generally accepted standard. The idea that ethics is a personal thing

is
> just plain WRONG.

So, you think it's unethical for people to hold
their own ethics?

> > > Which means that ethics are created by consensus and we learn to

> > follow
> > > them, we don't make them up.

> > Laws are often based on a consensus
> > of people who agree on an ethical point.

> That's right, that agreement has developed over centuries of social
> evolution, not simply "made up" by any given indivdual.

Ethics does not equal laws, although for most
people they frequently overlap for the most part.

> I never claimed that my goal was to "stop animal suffering", vegans

however
> DO make that claim, and the "fringe meat"/cd argument demonstrates

that they
> do not actually follow this purported principle.

They'd be better off going for the fringe vegan
foods. Perhaps a group renting a farmhouse
or something, if they don't have land. Not eating
fringe meats.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > The farmer is responsible. The consumer
> > has only demanded the plant product.
> > Due to lack of availlability, the consumer
> > while technically complicit, is in a position
> > of forced complicity, which takes away
> > any responsibility.

> ====================
> LOL You really don't understand anything you write, do you killer?

Keep up
> the good work proving your stupidity, hypocrite.

It seems that YOU'RE the one who doesn't
understand what I write.

> > I have no land to grow my own food yet. You
> > can call it lazy if you want, but I call it my
> > retirement plan. Until then, it's not an option
> > for me.

> ==================
> Ly It IS an option. It's just that YOU are too lazy and selfish to

take
> that option. Proving yet again that animals take a back seat to your
> conveninece and entertainment. Thanks again, hypocrite.

My life and career are such that I must
live in the city. When I retire, you can
sure bet, I'll be growing lots of foods.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > The farmer is responsible. The consumer
>> > has only demanded the plant product.
>> > Due to lack of availlability, the consumer
>> > while technically complicit, is in a position
>> > of forced complicity, which takes away
>> > any responsibility.

>> ====================
>> LOL You really don't understand anything you write, do you killer?

> Keep up
>> the good work proving your stupidity, hypocrite.

> It seems that YOU'RE the one who doesn't
> understand what I write.

==============
Nope, I know idiocy when you write it, killer.

>> > I have no land to grow my own food yet. You
>> > can call it lazy if you want, but I call it my
>> > retirement plan. Until then, it's not an option
>> > for me.

>> ==================
>> Ly It IS an option. It's just that YOU are too lazy and selfish to

> take
>> that option. Proving yet again that animals take a back seat to your
>> conveninece and entertainment. Thanks again, hypocrite.

> My life and career are such that I must
> live in the city.

====================
No, fool. There is no 'must' involved. You don't need your 'career', you
want it. You want it because it is conveninet right now! The animals mean
nothing to you, as you have proven yet again, killer.

When I retire, you can
> sure bet, I'll be growing lots of foods.

=================
No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything, hypocrite.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, stupidity and ignorance on display. Read all the lys
> inside...

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > > That shows how personal ethics are. The
> > > people you used as examples have different
> > > ethics. I'm sure though, that in at least some
> > > cases they know what they're doing is wrong.

> > You have a small amount of leeway in what you consider ethical within

> the
> > generally accepted standard. The idea that ethics is a personal thing

> is
> > just plain WRONG.

> So, you think it's unethical for people to hold
> their own ethics?

That is the definition of a sociopath.

> > > follow
> > >
> > > Laws are often based on a consensus
> > > of people who agree on an ethical point.

> > That's right, that agreement has developed over centuries of social
> > evolution, not simply "made up" by any given indivdual.

> Ethics does not equal laws, although for most
> people they frequently overlap for the most part.

Are we approaching a meeting of the minds on this point?

> > I never claimed that my goal was to "stop animal suffering", vegans

> however
> > DO make that claim, and the "fringe meat"/cd argument demonstrates

> that they
> > do not actually follow this purported principle.

> They'd be better off going for the fringe vegan
> foods.

If avaliable, if not then fringe meats would be a reasonable option.

> Perhaps a group renting a farmhouse
> or something, if they don't have land. Not eating
> fringe meats.

Your dogged dismissal of them is not based on rational grounds.

Scented Nectar

> > So, you think it's unethical for people to hold
> > their own ethics?

> That is the definition of a sociopath.

Not unless everyone in the world is one.

> > Ethics does not equal laws, although for most
> > people they frequently overlap for the most part.

> Are we approaching a meeting of the minds on this point?

I doubt it. But who knows, weirder things have
happened.

> If avaliable, if not then fringe meats would be a reasonable option.
>
> > Perhaps a group renting a farmhouse
> > or something, if they don't have land. Not eating
> > fringe meats.

> Your dogged dismissal of them is not based on rational grounds.

First of all, meat is not an option for veg*ns. You'll
have to work around that. Second, it's my personal
belief that eating meat is unhealthy even in small
amounts.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > My life and career are such that I must
> > live in the city.

> ====================
> No, fool. There is no 'must' involved. You don't need your 'career',

you
> want it. You want it because it is conveninet right now! The animals

mean
> nothing to you, as you have proven yet again, killer.

I need my career as it supports my need to live
a healthy life.

> When I retire, you can
> > sure bet, I'll be growing lots of foods.

> =================
> No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything,

hypocrite.

I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
..

Art Griego

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > I'm not convinced that the numbers of cds
> > > in cropgrowing are as high as you imply.

> > It doesn't matter how high they are. They're greater
> > than zero. "veganism" is an ETHICALLY PRESCRIPTIVE
> > belief system - a religion - that implies one shouldn't
> > kill animals. You participate in a process that kills
> > animals. That's all we need to know.

> The farmer is responsible.

YOU share responsibility.

> > > Forced complicity

> > There is no forced complicity. If you elect to grow
> > all your own food - and no one is stopping you - then
> > you could avoid complicity in animal death. Nothing is
> > forced. "Force" ONLY means other humans making you do
> > something. It doesn't cover your lazy refusal to
> > accept responsibility for yourself, your juvenilely
> > defiant rejection of plainly reasonable choices.

> I have no land to grow my own food yet.

Irrelevant. You DO have choices; you just can't be bothered to
exercise any of them.

There is no "forced" complicity. You are complicit because of the
CHOICES you freely make.

Art Griego

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:

> > > We disagree.

> > You are wrong. Ethics is not personal. It can't be.

> Of course they can be.

They are not and cannot be.

Art Griego

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > The farmer is responsible.

YOU share responsibility.

> > > The consumer
> > > has only demanded the plant product.

She gets more than she bargained for.

> > > Due to lack of availlability, the consumer
> > > while technically complicit,

No, not "techinically". Just complicit, period.

> > > is in a position
> > > of forced complicity,

No. There is no force. You have a range of choices, and you refuse to
take any of them.

> > > which takes away
> > > any responsibility.

> > ====================
> > LOL You really don't understand anything you write, do you killer?
> > Keep up the good work proving your stupidity, hypocrite.

> It seems that YOU'RE the one who doesn't
> understand what I write.

We understand it all to well. You write hypocrisy.

> > > I have no land to grow my own food yet. You
> > > can call it lazy if you want,

It is.

> > > but I call it my
> > > retirement plan. Until then, it's not an option
> > > for me.

> > ==================
> > Ly It IS an option. It's just that YOU are too lazy and selfish

to take
> > that option. Proving yet again that animals take a back seat to

your
> > conveninece and entertainment. Thanks again, hypocrite.

> My life and career are such that I must
> live in the city.

There is no "need" for that; it's a want.

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > > So, you think it's unethical for people to hold
> > > their own ethics?

> > That is the definition of a sociopath.

> Not unless everyone in the world is one.

Sociopaths define their own ethics, ethical people follow social mores..

> > > Ethics does not equal laws, although for most
> > > people they frequently overlap for the most part.

> > Are we approaching a meeting of the minds on this point?

> I doubt it. But who knows, weirder things have
> happened.

You didn't even think before typing that.

> > If avaliable, if not then fringe meats would be a reasonable option.
> >
> > > Perhaps a group renting a farmhouse
> > > or something, if they don't have land. Not eating
> > > fringe meats.

> > Your dogged dismissal of them is not based on rational grounds.

> First of all, meat is not an option for veg*ns.

That is exactly my point. Vegans dismiss an option that in some cases
represents an improvement to their current diets and lifestyle.

> You'll
> have to work around that.

Why would I have to work around vegan hypocrisy?

> Second, it's my personal
> belief that eating meat is unhealthy even in small
> amounts.

There's no scientific basis for such a belief. If anything, failure to
consume small amounts of animal products *causes* health problems.

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > My life and career are such that I must
> > > live in the city.

> > ====================
> > No, fool. There is no 'must' involved. You don't need your

'career',
> you
> > want it. You want it because it is conveninet right now! The

animals
> mean
> > nothing to you, as you have proven yet again, killer.

> I need my career

No, you want a career.

> as it supports my need to live
> a healthy life.

You have no need for that; you want it.

You could live a healthy life while growing all your own food on the
"vegan" pot smokers' co-op farm.

You have no "need" to be in the city; you want to be in the city.

> > When I retire, you can
> > > sure bet, I'll be growing lots of foods.

> > =================
> > No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything,
> > hypocrite.

> I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

You'll find some other equally fluffy excuse not to disengage from
animal-killing processes.

Scented Nectar

> > I need my career
>
> No, you want a career.

Let's see. Career vs no career. Money to meet
my needs vs. homelessness with no money. Gee,
What will I pick?

> You could live a healthy life while growing all your own food on the
> "vegan" pot smokers' co-op farm.
>
> You have no "need" to be in the city; you want to be in the city.

I currently need to be in the city. Don't
worry, I'll get to the countryside some
day.

> > > When I retire, you can
> > > =================
> > > No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything,
> > > hypocrite.

> > I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

> You'll find some other equally fluffy excuse not to disengage from
> animal-killing processes.

What's a fluffy excuse?

On 3 Feb 2005 18:14:45 -0800, Gonad's bullshit said:

>Read the paper, ****wit, you stupid cracker.

There is no "the paper" Gonad, you stupid lying
moron. If there were, you would have paraded it
all over the planet by this time.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:03:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> > We disagree.

>> You are wrong. Ethics is not personal. It can't be.

>Of course they can be. The dictionary
>says "Motivation based on ideas of right
>and wrong." That sounds quite personal.

The Gonad is the *perfect* example of absurdity in
regards to ethics. His primary objective is to prevent
people from giving the animals even basic consideration.
He tries to accompish that by lying and with incredibly
childish insults and actions. He is the most dishonest,
lowlife scum in the ngs, and *never* has anything of
value to offer, yet he "thinks" people should have
more than disgust and contempt for his views concerning
ethics. If it weren't so pathetic, it would really be hilarious.

Dutch

> wrote

>>> You are wrong. Ethics is not personal. It can't be.

>>Of course they can be. The dictionary
>>says "Motivation based on ideas of right
>>and wrong." That sounds quite personal.

> The Gonad is the *perfect* example of absurdity in
> regards to ethics. His primary objective is to prevent
> people from giving the animals even basic consideration.
> He tries to accompish that by lying and with incredibly
> childish insults and actions. He is the most dishonest,
> lowlife scum in the ngs, and *never* has anything of
> value to offer, yet he "thinks" people should have
> more than disgust and contempt for his views concerning
> ethics. If it weren't so pathetic, it would really be hilarious.

You have an open invitation to Dippy's streetcorner.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message

> >> You are wrong. Ethics is not personal. It can't be.

> >Of course they can be. The dictionary
> >says "Motivation based on ideas of right
> >and wrong." That sounds quite personal.

> The Gonad is the *perfect* example of absurdity in
> regards to ethics. His primary objective is to prevent
> people from giving the animals even basic consideration.
> He tries to accompish that by lying and with incredibly
> childish insults and actions. He is the most dishonest,
> lowlife scum in the ngs, and *never* has anything of
> value to offer, yet he "thinks" people should have
> more than disgust and contempt for his views concerning
> ethics. If it weren't so pathetic, it would really be hilarious.

It is kinda fun to get him worked up though,
I find. Maybe he just brings out my nasty
side.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:

> >> You are wrong. Ethics is not personal. It can't be.

> >Of course they can be. The dictionary
> >says "Motivation based on ideas of right
> >and wrong." That sounds quite personal.

> Rudy is the *perfect* example of absurdity in
> regards to ethics. His primary objective is to prevent
> people from giving the animals even basic consideration.

No, ****wit. That's a lie, and you know it.

I want people to give the appropriate consideration to the lives of
animals. That EXCLUDES thinking that there is some moral imperative
for farm animals to exist, as you stupidly think.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:07:59 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> >Of course they can be. The dictionary
>> >says "Motivation based on ideas of right
>> >and wrong." That sounds quite personal.

>> The Gonad is the *perfect* example of absurdity in
>> regards to ethics. His primary objective is to prevent
>> people from giving the animals even basic consideration.
>> He tries to accompish that by lying and with incredibly
>> childish insults and actions. He is the most dishonest,
>> lowlife scum in the ngs, and *never* has anything of
>> value to offer, yet he "thinks" people should have
>> more than disgust and contempt for his views concerning
>> ethics. If it weren't so pathetic, it would really be hilarious.

>It is kinda fun to get him worked up though,
>I find. Maybe he just brings out my nasty
>side.

Yes, it is fun to have someone who you can say
whatever you want to, and it doesn't matter. Especially
when you don't even have to try to come up with
insults towards him, since he is an insult to himself and
all other humans just by his own "thoughts" and actions.
Simply pointing out what he says and does is insulting
to him, fun for others, and it's often informative for people
too.
rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > My life and career are such that I must
>> > live in the city.

>> ====================
>> No, fool. There is no 'must' involved. You don't need your 'career',

> you
>> want it. You want it because it is conveninet right now! The animals

> mean
>> nothing to you, as you have proven yet again, killer.

> I need my career as it supports my need to live
> a healthy life.

=============================
No, fool. YOU want your current job because you are too stupid and lazy to
find anything else that supports your marginal lifestyle.

>> When I retire, you can
>> > sure bet, I'll be growing lots of foods.

>> =================
>> No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything,

> hypocrite.
>
> I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

==================
ROTFLMAO Liar. If that were the case you would be using one of the many
dozens of community gardens in Toronto, hypocrite. Your lys are just too
apparent, killer.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> .Irony, hypocrisy, stupidity and ignorance on display. Read all the lys
> inside...

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> Nonsense. You're fully responsible for your
>> insults.
>>
>> I never said I wasn't. Why did you never learn to read?
>>

>> As to the rest, it's not horseshit.
>>
>> It is horseshit. You have willingly given conclusive proof that you
>> don't know how to do research.

> Alright Kandy, show the conclusive proof.
> I'm assuming you did research? Where
> is it?

=====================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot! This from the most ignorant loon on usenet that
keeps claiming to have done extensive research, but somehow can't seem to
back up any of the idiocy she writes!!

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, stupidity and ignorance on display. Read all the lys
> inside...

Scented Nectar

> > I need my career as it supports my need to live
> > a healthy life.

> =============================
> No, fool. YOU want your current job because you are too stupid and

lazy to
> find anything else that supports your marginal lifestyle.

What makes you think I have a marginal lifestyle?
Is this based on my food choices? Your frequent
use of 'marginal' as an insult makes me think that
you have a fear of not conforming to a norm.

> >> When I retire, you can
> >> =================
> >> No you won't. You'll still be too lazy to really do anything,

> > hypocrite.
> >
> > I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

> ==================
> ROTFLMAO Liar. If that were the case you would be using one of the

many
> dozens of community gardens in Toronto, hypocrite. Your lys are just

too
> apparent, killer.

The gardens are too far from where I live. Also, they
get vandalised a fair bit. A food garden, like many
other types requires daily tending. If I lived close to
them I might have given it a try, although the pieces
of land are really quite small. I've visited a lot of
other people's plots. Allotment gardens are hard
to get, and community gardens have to be run by
a group which requires coordination and agreement
among members. Plots are small and are all pretty
much in use. The website doesn't even have an
application process shown for getting allotment
gardens, just community ones.
http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/parks/.../community.htm
I can grow a nicer balcony crop of useful plants,
that are easy to tend to. Someday I'll have land,
but not until I retire.

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > I need my career as it supports my need to live
> > > a healthy life.

> > =============================
> > No, fool. YOU want your current job because you are too stupid and
> > lazy to find anything else that supports your marginal lifestyle.

> What makes you think I have a marginal lifestyle?

Heh heh heh...

Oh, how about:

- clear evidence of drug abuse
- VOLUMINOUS posting to usenet during the normal workday
- *******ism
- incoherently explained adherence to mushily defined dietary rules
- frequent outbursts of "you're not the boss of me!" sentiment

and much, much more.

> Is this based on my food choices?

Not the food choices themselves, but the slack, slovenly, incoherent
pseudo-reasoning behind them.

> Your frequent
> use of 'marginal' as an insult

Is accurate and justified.

> > > hypocrite.
> > >
> > > I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

> > ==================
> > ROTFLMAO Liar. If that were the case you would be using one of

the many
> > dozens of community gardens in Toronto, hypocrite. Your lys are

just
> too
> > apparent, killer.

> The gardens are too far from where I live.

No, they're not. You just can't be bothered. It's much easier to run
your mouth.

Scented Nectar

> > What makes you think I have a marginal lifestyle?
>
> Heh heh heh...
>
> Oh, how about:
>
> - clear evidence of drug abuse

Drug use is not abuse.

> - VOLUMINOUS posting to usenet during the normal workday

I don't work 'normal' hours.

> - *******ism

I told you already that there was just that
one time with your wife. I felt sorry for her. ))

> - incoherently explained adherence to mushily defined dietary rules

I don't make my outmeal mushy. My dietary
rules are explained fine to me.

> - frequent outbursts of "you're not the boss of me!" sentiment

Well, you're not. Stop acting like you are.

> Not the food choices themselves, but the slack, slovenly, incoherent
> pseudo-reasoning behind them.

Health and animals are good reasons.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > What makes you think I have a marginal lifestyle?

> > Heh heh heh...
> >
> > Oh, how about:
> >
> > - clear evidence of drug abuse

> Drug use is not abuse.

I didn't say it was. You, however, give clear indication of abuse.

> > - VOLUMINOUS posting to usenet during the normal workday

> I don't work 'normal' hours.

No, you sure don't! Most marginals don't.

> > - *******ism

> I told you already that there was just that
> one time with your wife. I felt sorry for her. ))

You said that because you thought it was funny. It was a mildly funny
line, but it failed to deflect attention from the fact that you are
indeed a *******.

> > - incoherently explained adherence to mushily defined dietary rules

> I don't make my outmeal mushy.

"Outmeal"?

> My dietary rules are explained fine to me.

The thinking - actually, merely feeling - behind them is incoherent.
It's purely ad hoc and situational, and is an integral feature of your
marginalism.

> > - frequent outbursts of "you're not the boss of me!" sentiment

> Well, you're not. Stop acting like you are.

I never have. But your virtual paranoia about it is, indeed, evidence
of marginalism.

> > Not the food choices themselves, but the slack, slovenly,

incoherent
> > pseudo-reasoning behind them.

> Health and animals are good reasons.

You are not knowledgeable about health, and your mushy feelings about
animals are incoherent and naive.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I need my career as it supports my need to live
>> > a healthy life.

>> =============================
>> No, fool. YOU want your current job because you are too stupid and

> lazy to
>> find anything else that supports your marginal lifestyle.

> What makes you think I have a marginal lifestyle?
> Is this based on my food choices? Your frequent
> use of 'marginal' as an insult makes me think that
> you have a fear of not conforming to a norm.

=============================
ROTFLMAO Tell me how many times I have used marginal, killer. Go on, this
ought to be good...

>> > hypocrite.
>> >
>> > I absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it.

>> ==================
>> ROTFLMAO Liar. If that were the case you would be using one of the

> many
>> dozens of community gardens in Toronto, hypocrite. Your lys are just

> too
>> apparent, killer.

> The gardens are too far from where I live.

======================
LOL Not if you ",,,absolutely love gardening, all aspects of it..." You
rezally are just too stupid, hypocrite...

Also, they
> get vandalised a fair bit. A food garden, like many
> other types requires daily tending.

====================
Which of course we all know *you* are too lazy to do, eh killer?

If I lived close to
> them I might have given it a try, although the pieces
> of land are really quite small. I've visited a lot of
> other people's plots. Allotment gardens are hard
> to get, and community gardens have to be run by
> a group which requires coordination and agreement
> among members. Plots are small and are all pretty
> much in use. The website doesn't even have an
> application process shown for getting allotment
> gardens, just community ones.
> http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/parks/.../community.htm
> I can grow a nicer balcony crop of useful plants,
> that are easy to tend to. Someday I'll have land,
> but not until I retire.

=====================
Because, as you continue to prove, animals are secondary to *your* selfish
conveniences and desires. Thanks again for the proof, hypocrite.

Scented Nectar

> > Drug use is not abuse.
>
> I didn't say it was. You, however, give clear indication of abuse.

Let's hear about my reefer madness, from you
who doesn't know how much or when I smoke.

> > > - VOLUMINOUS posting to usenet during the normal workday

> > I don't work 'normal' hours.

> No, you sure don't! Most marginals don't.

You sure do show a fear of marginalism. I can
tell because you use it as an insult so much.
Are you that afraid of not fitting in, of not
conforming?

> > > - *******ism

> > I told you already that there was just that
> > one time with your wife. I felt sorry for her. ))

> You said that because you thought it was funny. It was a mildly funny
> line, but it failed to deflect attention from the fact that you are
> indeed a *******.

You know nothing about my sex life. I haven't
told you anything about it. You will probably
say that it was somehow 'implied', right?
I'm not going to play 20 questions by confirming
or denying your assumptions. I'll just leave you
to keep on guessing.

> > My dietary rules are explained fine to me.

> The thinking - actually, merely feeling - behind them is incoherent.
> It's purely ad hoc and situational, and is an integral feature of your
> marginalism.

There's your fear of marginalism showing again
in the guise of accusing someone else of it.

> > > - frequent outbursts of "you're not the boss of me!" sentiment

> > Well, you're not. Stop acting like you are.

> I never have. But your virtual paranoia about it is, indeed, evidence
> of marginalism.

So not wanting you to boss me around is
evidence of marginalism? How do you
arrive at that?

> > Health and animals are good reasons.

> You are not knowledgeable about health, and your mushy feelings about
> animals are incoherent and naive.

I know what I know about health. You don't
need to believe me.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore and marginal wrote:
> > > Drug use is not abuse.

> > I didn't say it was. You, however, give clear indication of abuse.

> Let's hear about my reefer madness, from you
> who doesn't know how much or when I smoke.

You smoke too much.

> > > I don't work 'normal' hours.

> > No, you sure don't! Most marginals don't.

> You sure do show a fear of marginalism.

Contempt. Not fear, contempt.

You are a skanky carpet-munching *******.

> > > My dietary rules are explained fine to me.

> > The thinking - actually, merely feeling - behind them is

incoherent.
> > It's purely ad hoc and situational, and is an integral feature of

your
> > marginalism.

> There's your fear of marginalism

Contempt.

> > > Well, you're not. Stop acting like you are.

> > I never have. But your virtual paranoia about it is, indeed,

evidence
> > of marginalism.

> So not wanting you to boss me around is
> evidence of marginalism? How do you
> arrive at that?

Because I never HAVE tried to boss you around. But you have the
typically defiant teen/marginal's obsession with telling everyone not
to boss you around. Feeling an obsessive/compulsive rage about being
bossed around when you're 42 is prima facie evidence of marginalism.

> > > Health and animals are good reasons.

> > You are not knowledgeable about health, and your mushy feelings

about
> > animals are incoherent and naive.

> I know what I know about health.

You don't know anything about it.

> You don't need to believe me.

I have very little faith in the knowledge or truthfulness of marginals.

Scented Nectar

> > Let's hear about my reefer madness, from you
> > who doesn't know how much or when I smoke.

> You smoke too much.

How much is too much. Since you seem
to read minds how much do I smoke?
You might as well admit you don't know.

> > You sure do show a fear of marginalism.

> Contempt. Not fear, contempt.

Contempt sprung from the waters of fear.

> > > You said that because you thought it was funny. It was a mildly

> funny
> > > line, but it failed to deflect attention from the fact that you

are
> > > indeed a *******.

> > You know nothing about my sex life.

> You are a skanky carpet-munching *******.

Face it. You don't know whether I'm with a
man/men or woman/women. :P

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > > Let's hear about my reefer madness, from you
> > > who doesn't know how much or when I smoke.

> > You smoke too much.

> How much is too much.

When it produces paranoia ("you're not the boss of me!") and
exacerbations of marginality.

> > > You sure do show a fear of marginalism.

> > Contempt. Not fear, contempt.

> Contempt sprung from the waters of fear.

No, just contempt, plain and simple.

mildly
> > funny
> > >
> > > You know nothing about my sex life.

> > You are a skanky carpet-munching *******.

> Face it.

You are a *******. A marginal.

Scented Nectar

> > > You smoke too much.
> >
> > How much is too much.

> When it produces paranoia ("you're not the boss of me!") and
> exacerbations of marginality.

In every instance that I told you that, you were
trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.
Have you forgotten that little part? Now that
we've cleared away the claim of paranoia,
let's talk about your new obsession with
marginalism. Where are the lines drawn
for you? Tell us all. Why do you hate/fear
the nonconformist?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

> > > How much is too much.

> > When it produces paranoia ("you're not the boss of me!") and
> > exacerbations of marginality.

> In every instance that I told you that, you were
> trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
something very different.

But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

Scented Nectar

> > In every instance that I told you that, you were
> > trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

> That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
> where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
> something very different.
>
> But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
> development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

You were telling me to believe your version of
absolute musts. I don't believe as you do, and
you were forcing it on me, being insanely
relentless about it. So if I tell you to back off
and you're not the boss of me, think about
what you've done. You definately were
telling me what to believe.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > In every instance that I told you that, you were
>> > trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

>> That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling you
>> where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
>> something very different.
>>
>> But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
>> development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

> You were telling me to believe your version of
> absolute musts. I don't believe as you do, and
> you were forcing it on me, being insanely
> relentless about it. So if I tell you to back off
> and you're not the boss of me, think about
> what you've done. You definately were
> telling me what to believe.

=======================
Logic is really really hard for you, isn't it, killer? Comprehension also
gives you problems. Paranoia runs rampant in your thoughts, doesn't it,
hypocrite?
Maybe you should seek help for your drug problems, fool.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, stupidity and ignorance on display. Read all the lys
> inside...

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > > In every instance that I told you that, you were
> > > trying to tell me what I absolutely must believe.

> > That isn't the same as telling you what to believe. It is telling

you
> > where the beliefs you admit to holding necessarily lead. That's
> > something very different.
> >
> > But you, being a defiant teen/marginal and instance of arrested
> > development, kept interpreting it as telling you what to believe.

> You were telling me to believe your version of
> absolute musts.

No, I wasn't telling you TO believe anything at all. You really don't
get it.

I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you do,
then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd. I
was and still am right about it.

> I don't believe as you do,

What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

> and you were forcing it on me,

I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

There it is again: "forced complicity", "forcing", "you're not the
boss of me!" That is defiant-teen/marginal material, Skanky.

> being insanely relentless about it.

Because my analysis is correct.

> So if I tell you to back off
> and you're not the boss of me,

then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
simple.

Scented Nectar

> I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you do,
> then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
> beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd. I
> was and still am right about it.

Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

> > I don't believe as you do,

> What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

To you, of course it is. I don't disagree.

> > and you were forcing it on me,

> I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

> > being insanely relentless about it.

> Because my analysis is correct.

Well, thanks for admitting that you were
insanely relentless about it.

> > So if I tell you to back off
> > and you're not the boss of me,

> then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
> simple.

No, it means what it says. It's that simple.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you

do,
> > then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
> > beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd.

> > was and still am right about it.

> Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

> > > I don't believe as you do,

> > What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

> To you, of course it is.

It just is. You're a mess.

> > > and you were forcing it on me,

> > I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

> You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now, you're
still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal - in
shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

> > > being insanely relentless about it.

> > Because my analysis is correct.

> Well, thanks for admitting that you were
> insanely relentless about it.

I was relentless. That's one of my better qualities.

> > > So if I tell you to back off
> > > and you're not the boss of me,

> > then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
> > simple.

> No, it means

that you're being a stupid, defiant teen/marginal.

Scented Nectar

> > > I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you
> do,
> > > then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
> > > beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and

absurd.
> > > was and still am right about it.

> > Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

> I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
> believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
> where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
> understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
> not the boss of me!" hysteria.

You've admitted it again. Read your words
carefully.

> > You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

> Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now, you're
> still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal - in
> shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
> telling you.

It's the same thing. And drop the teen
nonsense. I'm probably older than you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

you do,

your

absurd. I

> > > Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

> > I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
> > believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
> > where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
> > understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal

"you're
> > not the boss of me!" hysteria.

> You've admitted it again.

I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
comprehension is terrible.

You can't get past your juvenile defiance.

> > > You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

> > Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,

you're
> > still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal -

in
> > shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
> > telling you.

> It's the same thing.

It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES lead,
it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
fighting the follow-on.

> And drop the teen nonsense.

No. You really do strike me as someone stuck in your defiant teen
years. I know you want to say I'm "only" insulting you. You're wrong.
I'm not ONLY insulting you. I AM insulting you, but there's much
mo you really do seem stuck in adolescent rebellion.

> I'm probably older than you.

Nope.

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2005 18:14:45 -0800, Rudy Canoza said:
>

>>Read the paper, ****wit, you stupid cracker.

> There is no "the paper"

There is, ****wit, stupid pig ****er. Read it. Shut
your ****ing cracker mouth and read it.

David Harrison, you redneck cracker ****wit. Stupid
bit of half-dried jizz in the back of a pickup truck.