Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
engagement and wrote:

> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Ron" > wrote

>>>Choosing to be anorexic is one way.

>>It's a one way choice, that's the problem.

> Ridiculous. Coddle the childlike behaviour if you will. But I prefer
> adults relationships

No, you don't. You couldn't.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>I stand corrected. Rudy, you have the option of dozens, hundreds and
>>>even thousands of activities today. Your choice is to spend your time
>>>communicating with a self-acknowledge *** man.

>>So?

> And you continue to provide opportunities for me to continue disucssing
> your sexual identity.

So? You don't know what you're talking about.

>>>I choose to spend my time
>>>with a man who appears to be, based on the evidence, struggling with his
>>>sexuality.

>>Weak insult. I'm not insulted, Ron, because I know
>>you're just attempting insult, for want of any adult
>>thing to say.

> Like a small percentage of the popular, I find your behaviour similar to
> theirs.

No. You're only trying to be insulting, in your weak,
homo way.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

> > Personally, I find your nature abusive.

> I doubt that.

You found me out. I find your outbursts typical of someone who is having
difficulty adjusting to their sexuality. Coming out is never an easy
process in our society. Which is why I tolerate the behaviour. The short
term annoyance is worth the longer term benefit of seeing more males
come out of the closet.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>ALL the time spent was wasted, Ron, because you have
> >>misused the word dilemma every time, and because you
> >>have proved unable to learn from your mistakes.

> > More manipulation.

> No manipulation.
>
> > What you won't do to keep a conversation going with
> > me.

> I don't have to do much of anything, Ron. I think
> belching or passing gas would probably suffice.

There you go with more of that macho bravado. I have decided to spend
some time with the three of you while you come to terms with your
inner-homo.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Personally, I find your nature abusive.

>>I doubt that.

> You found me out.

It wasn't hard. You're a pretty lousy liar.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>More manipulation.

>>No manipulation.
>>

>>>What you won't do to keep a conversation going with
>>>me.

>>I don't have to do much of anything, Ron. I think
>>belching or passing gas would probably suffice.

> There you go with more of that macho bravado.

No, that's a curious way to characterize that, Ron.

You suggested that I'd go to great lengths to keep a
conversation going with you, and that's wrong. I don't
have to do much of anything; you're like Pavlov's dog.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>I doubt that.

> > You found me out.

> It wasn't hard. You're a pretty lousy liar.

Are you a good liar, or bad liar?
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>No manipulation.

> >>I don't have to do much of anything, Ron. I think
> >>belching or passing gas would probably suffice.

> > There you go with more of that macho bravado.

> No, that's a curious way to characterize that, Ron.

References to farting and burping to provide some image consistent with
the typical heterosexual male.

> You suggested that I'd go to great lengths to keep a
> conversation going with you, and that's wrong. I don't
> have to do much of anything; you're like Pavlov's dog.

Actually, it refers back to a comment that you made previously about how
males are expected to behave when in the presence of a *** male
(paraphrasing of course).

Like Pavlov's dog, I'm wagging my tail for you Rudy and you keep
sniffing.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>You found me out.

>>It wasn't hard. You're a pretty lousy liar.

> Are you a good liar, or bad liar?

Fallacy of complex question.

I understand logical fallacies. You do not.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>There you go with more of that macho bravado.

>>No, that's a curious way to characterize that, Ron.

> References to farting and burping to provide some image consistent with
> the typical heterosexual male.

No, only in the warped sensibilities of homos.

>>You suggested that I'd go to great lengths to keep a
>>conversation going with you, and that's wrong. I don't
>>have to do much of anything; you're like Pavlov's dog.

> Actually, it refers back to a comment that you made previously about how
> males are expected to behave when in the presence of a *** male
> (paraphrasing of course).

I never made any such comment, Ron. You're lying.
You're a chronic liar, Ron.

Ron

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> >>I did already but here it is again...
> >>
> >>http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/insig.php
> >>"Thus, it is not a fallacy to say that you helped cause defeat the Tory
> >>government because you voted Reform, for your vote had as much weight as
> >>any
> >>other vote, and hence is equally a part of the cause."

> > Intrepid software is not a recognized authority on the subject of logic
> > or logical fallacies.

> The author of the material contained at their site IS
> an authority.

I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

> Once again, Ron, you lose.
>
> Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
> days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
> key to the funeral home?

I guess that would be good revenge for the brooming incident.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"Ron" > wrote

> >>It's a one way choice, that's the problem.

> > Ridiculous. Coddle the childlike behaviour if you will. But I prefer
> > adults relationships

> No, you don't. You couldn't.

As if you could possibly know.

But thanks for chatting me up, big guy.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Intrepid software is not a recognized authority on the subject of logic
>>>or logical fallacies.

>>The author of the material contained at their site IS
>>an authority.

> I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

>>Once again, Ron, you lose.
>>
>>Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
>>days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
>>key to the funeral home?

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Ridiculous. Coddle the childlike behaviour if you will. But I prefer
>>>adults relationships

>>No, you don't. You couldn't.

> As if you could possibly know.

I do know. You are juvenile and immature and suffer
from arrested development.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>So?

> > And you continue to provide opportunities for me to continue disucssing
> > your sexual identity.

> So? You don't know what you're talking about.

> >>Weak insult. I'm not insulted, Ron, because I know
> >>you're just attempting insult, for want of any adult
> >>thing to say.

> > Like a small percentage of the popular, I find your behaviour similar to
> > theirs.

> No. You're only trying to be insulting, in your weak,
> homo way.

And still another opportunity to explore the issue of your sexuality.

The difficulty for some men is that they fear. Of course, there are some
realistic and legitimate fears, but they often translate this into
larger than life fears which are unfounded.

Any real or imagined fears can easily be offset with some recognition of
the gains of honesty. A satisfying sex life, intimate relationships,
good friends, social contact, success, etc. Like the anorexic, all that
is required is the choice to dispense with one's disgust.

Of course, some men often will wonder why they are *** or what made them
*** as a means to avoid the reality that they are ***. Self-acceptance
is just one thing that each of us learns along the way. They will look
to this reason, often times they will even blame earlier sexual abuse or
brooming to answer why they are the way the are.

In the end, those who accept the reality of their sexuality live
happily. Those who live with repressed sexuality live miserable lives.
There is significant research on the effects of repression and
suppression and the resulting mental and physical illnesses that arises
from that choice. Would you like to discuss some of those notions?

Ron

In article > ,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>The author of the material contained at their site IS
> >>an authority.

> > I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

> Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

Sorry, Rudy, you lose. If I were to provide citations, I would use an
appropriate academic journal that is recognized in the field. Not some
googled tidbit that you got a high score with in your browser. It would
seem then, that one of us has access to academic journals online and the
other doesn't. And this is aside from the fact that your googling
doesn't conform to standard styles of providing citations. I would
prefer you use APA styles if you are going to pretend that you are
providing anything resembling research.

> >>Once again, Ron, you lose.
> >>
> >>Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
> >>days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
> >>key to the funeral home?

Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>It wasn't hard. You're a pretty lousy liar.

> > Are you a good liar, or bad liar?

> Fallacy of complex question.
>
> I understand logical fallacies. You do not.

It was only a question Rudy.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

>> > Intrepid software is not a recognized authority on the subject of logic
>> > or logical fallacies.

Then try any one of the dozens of other similiar references.

Which is better, to learn and feel silly for a brief moment, or dig on your
heels and remain ignorant forever?

Remember every time you learn you cure a little bit of ignorance.

>> The author of the material contained at their site IS
>> an authority.

> I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

You don't recognize anything academic.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote

> Then try any one of the dozens of other similiar references.

Then you acknowledge that the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority
is being used.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:31:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> >that

>> >Are you still trying to claim I'm the one
>> >who's responsible for cds the farmers
>> >cause?

>> You can't be responsible since they would happen
>> even if you didn't exist. But you do contribute to them,
>> regardless of the significance of your contribution. Also,
>> you do willingly become part of a group who is responsible
>> as a group, when you become a consumer.

>I can agree about the contributing, but
>disagree about how willing I am. I feel
>I have no veganic choices, so I buy
>commercial oftentimes. I also try to
>buy organic because I feel it's healthier.

Maybe. Diderot says it involves more animal deaths,
because it involves more animal lives in rice production,
which makes sense since the only way to eliminate
death is to eliminate life.

>There's nothing I can do to change the
>farming industry

Probably not. To me probably the best way to reduce
the cds a person contributes to, would be to buy a young
calf who is headed to veal country, and board it in some
farmer's field letting it have as long a life as you want to.
Then kill and butcher it and start another one. But you
don't eat meat, and it's too much trouble anyway, but
I believe that would be the best way. It wouldn't work
long though, if a bunch of people tried to do it.

>and I can't expect to
>grow my own food until I retire, so
>I'm left with little choice. Do what
>I can.

Here's a list of foods which I believe cause most
cds to least. This is only my impression at this time,
and I'd be interested in what your impression is.

net caught seafood
rice
poultry and pork
grain
most beef and lamb
most fruits and vegetables
veal
grass raised beef and lamb
hunted game

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:04:16 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

wrote:

>>>that

>>>Are you still trying to claim I'm the one
>>>who's responsible for cds the farmers
>>>cause?

>> You can't be responsible since they would happen
>> even if you didn't exist.

>No, that's not a means of claiming no responsibility.

Sure it is.

>See Gaverick Matheny's paper on expected utility and
>shared responsibility.

Do they explain how a person can be responsible for
the death of an animal that happened before the person
was born?

>> But you do contribute to them,
>> regardless of the significance of your contribution.

>In other words, she shares responsibility.

She/we deliberately become part of groups which are
responsible as a group, but since the deaths would take
place without our participation we're not personally
responsible.
Since we can contribute to something without being
responsible for whether or not it takes place, it's safe to
say we contribute to animal deaths even if we're not
responsible for them.
Having been responsible for animal deaths, I know
what it's like to be responsible. Like, when you press a
chicken's neck down onto a log or branch, and chop
its head off with a hatchet you are responsible for its
death. Or when you draw an imaginary X between a
pigs eyes and ears, and then put a bullet in its skull where
the imagined lines cross you are responsible for its death.
But if you buy meat from an animal who would have
been dead even if you had never been born, you're not
responsible no matter what Gaverick came up with.

>> Also,
>> you do willingly become part of a group who is responsible
>> as a group, when you become a consumer.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:
> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Like a small percentage of the popular, I find your behaviour similar to
>>>theirs.

>>No. You're only trying to be insulting, in your weak,
>>homo way.

> And still another opportunity to

attempt weak insult.

Ron: everyone is on to you.
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:31:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

things

> >> You can't be responsible since they would happen
> >> even if you didn't exist. But you do contribute to them,
> >> regardless of the significance of your contribution. Also,
> >> you do willingly become part of a group who is responsible
> >> as a group, when you become a consumer.

> >I can agree about the contributing, but
> >disagree about how willing I am. I feel
> >I have no veganic choices, so I buy
> >commercial oftentimes. I also try to
> >buy organic because I feel it's healthier.

> Maybe. Diderot says it involves more animal deaths,
> because it involves more animal lives in rice production,
> which makes sense since the only way to eliminate
> death is to eliminate life.

The flooding means drowning for some,
life for others. Rice is a big staple for
me. I'm glad to see Lundberg do what
they can.

> >There's nothing I can do to change the
> >farming industry

> Probably not. To me probably the best way to reduce
> the cds a person contributes to, would be to buy a young
> calf who is headed to veal country, and board it in some
> farmer's field letting it have as long a life as you want to.
> Then kill and butcher it and start another one. But you
> don't eat meat, and it's too much trouble anyway, but
> I believe that would be the best way. It wouldn't work
> long though, if a bunch of people tried to do it.
>
> >and I can't expect to
> >grow my own food until I retire, so
> >I'm left with little choice. Do what
> >I can.

> Here's a list of foods which I believe cause most
> cds to least. This is only my impression at this time,
> and I'd be interested in what your impression is.

I don't have data on cd numbers, but here goes.

> net caught seafood

I wouldn't eat it. The high cd number is alarming.

> rice

One of my staples, so I'm interested in its cds.
I'm not planning on giving up rice so I hope it's
not too high. I buy from Lundbergs where they
put a bit of effort into conserving wildlife.

> poultry and pork

I don't eat them, but when I someday retire, I
wouldn't mind having a couple of happy,
free-range chickens for the eggs. I know
that's veg and not vegan, but I think I
would do it. They would be more like
pets to me and I wouldn't have to kill
them.

> grain

Grain cds are split into what goes for fodder
and what goes to humans. Wheat is a staple
for me in breads.

> most beef and lamb

I don't eat them

> most fruits and vegetables

I like that there's a variety and I'm willing
to support the transportation industry in
as much as they bring a great variety in
foods. Most fruits and vegetables can
be grown with 0 cds if the farmer really
wants to.

> veal

I didn't like that sickly meat even when
I did eat meat.

> grass raised beef and lamb

It's better than factory raised but
supply probably couldn't meet
demand if everyone turned to it.
Pastures often use broadleaf
herbicide, reducing the available
plants for wildlife in the area.

> hunted game

I disagree with hunting. If all meat
eaters turned to hunting, there would
be extinction again before you know
it. I say let the few wild animals left
live in peace.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article > ,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

>>Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

> Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

Sorry, homo Ron. YOU lose. If the National Enquirer
were to cite Milton Friedman on economics, their
citation would be authoritative.

You lose. Again.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>No. You're only trying to be insulting, in your weak,
> >>homo way.

> > And still another opportunity to

> attempt weak insult.
>
> Ron: everyone is on to you.

Pearl was gracious enough to provide some insight into projection that
most of us are aware of having been educated. Your hopes of insulting me
are viewed by those of us with any sort of an education as exercises in
projection. Your continued denials are just symptomatic of the problem
of projection. There is a solution to projections and I'll leave you to
find the solution to your problem.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Are you a good liar, or bad liar?

>>Fallacy of complex question.
>>
>>I understand logical fallacies. You do not.

> It was only a

fallacy: the fallacy of complex question.

You lose. Again.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article > ,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

> > Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

> Sorry, homo Ron. YOU lose. If the National Enquirer
> were to cite Milton Friedman on economics, their
> citation would be authoritative.
>
> You lose. Again.

Rudy, that you would even consider the NE as an acceptable secondary
source means a loss of credibility for you.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

>>Sorry, homo Ron. YOU lose. If the National Enquirer
>>were to cite Milton Friedman on economics, their
>>citation would be authoritative.
>>
>>You lose. Again.

> Rudy,

You lose, Ron. You do not understand authoritative
citations.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>Sorry, homo Ron. YOU lose. If the National Enquirer
> >>were to cite Milton Friedman on economics, their
> >>citation would be authoritative.
> >>
> >>You lose. Again.

> > Rudy,

> You lose, Ron. You do not understand authoritative
> citations.

The National Enquirer as a secondary source. roflmao. This one I'm going
to tell at work.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote more juvenile sarcasm:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Rudy,

>>You lose, Ron. You do not understand authoritative
>>citations.

> The Natio

You do not understand authoritative citations, Ron.
You lose.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote

>> Then try any one of the dozens of other similiar references.

> Then you acknowledge that the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority
> is being used.

You were wrong about the "insignificant cause" fallacy and you will continue
to be wrong about virtually everything until you alter your approach.

Beating your chest and proclaiming, "I am Ron and nobody can tell me
anything" is not a useful strategy.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article > ,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
>> engagement and wrote:

>> > I don't recognize intrepid as an academic resource.

>> Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

> Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

No, you lose by virtue of being WRONG, and refusing to admit it and move on.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
>> engagement and wrote:

>> > Are you a good liar, or bad liar?

>> Fallacy of complex question.
>>
>> I understand logical fallacies. You do not.

> It was only a question Rudy.

No, it was a false dilemma, one of those fallacies you don't understand.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Then try any one of the dozens of other similiar references.

> > Then you acknowledge that the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority
> > is being used.

> You were wrong about the "insignificant cause" fallacy and you will continue
> to be wrong about virtually everything until you alter your approach.
>
> Beating your chest and proclaiming, "I am Ron and nobody can tell me
> anything" is not a useful strategy.

Dutch, it is considered socially unacceptable and the mark of passive
aggressiveness to teach those who are not asking to be taught.

I'm comfortable with whatever assessment you make of me. This is again a
case of wanting to stay connected to the *** poster.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article > ,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >
> >> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >> Stupid you. The author they cite is an authority.

> > Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

> No, you lose by virtue of being WRONG, and refusing to admit it and move on.

You continue to have a hard time with my "no" and your desire to stay
connected to me in some way.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >
> >> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >> Fallacy of complex question.
> >>
> >> I understand logical fallacies. You do not.

> > It was only a question Rudy.

> No, it was a false dilemma, one of those fallacies you don't understand.

I stand corrected, Dutch. Rudy, do you prefer to be a good liar, or a
bad liar?
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > Then you acknowledge that the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority
>> > is being used.

>> You were wrong about the "insignificant cause" fallacy and you will
>> continue
>> to be wrong about virtually everything until you alter your approach.
>>
>> Beating your chest and proclaiming, "I am Ron and nobody can tell me
>> anything" is not a useful strategy.

> Dutch, it is considered socially unacceptable and the mark of passive
> aggressiveness to teach those who are not asking to be taught.

I can live with that.

But that begs the question, when did you stop pursuing intellectual
development and why?

> I'm comfortable with whatever assessment you make of me. This is again a
> case of wanting to stay connected to the *** poster.

Your sexual preferences are immaterial to me. Are you looking for clemency
because of them?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > Sorry, Rudy, you lose.

>> No, you lose by virtue of being WRONG, and refusing to admit it and move
>> on.

> You continue to have a hard time with my "no"

I don't give up on people easily.

> and your desire to stay
> connected to me in some way.

There are usually two explanations for that, I think the other person has
something learn from me, or I think I have something to learn from them.

Were you implying that my interest in our discussion is unhealthy?

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> >> You were wrong about the "insignificant cause" fallacy and you will
> >> continue
> >> to be wrong about virtually everything until you alter your approach.
> >>
> >> Beating your chest and proclaiming, "I am Ron and nobody can tell me
> >> anything" is not a useful strategy.

> > Dutch, it is considered socially unacceptable and the mark of passive
> > aggressiveness to teach those who are not asking to be taught.

> I can live with that.
>
> But that begs the question, when did you stop pursuing intellectual
> development and why?

LOL. Okay, your credentials to teach me anything would be...?

> > I'm comfortable with whatever assessment you make of me. This is again a
> > case of wanting to stay connected to the *** poster.

> Your sexual preferences are immaterial to me. Are you looking for clemency
> because of them?

Clemency? Immaterial? Moral arbiter? A frustrated judge who just fell
short of the mark.