Scented Nectar

> > Nope. No fear.
>
> Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

It won't become so, just from you saying
it a hundred thousand times, you know.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Nope. No fear.

>>Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

> It won't become so, just from you saying

It already is.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Nope. No fear.

>>Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

> It won't become so, just from you saying

It already is.
Scented Nectar

> > It won't become so, just from you saying
>
> It already is.

Why am I not quivering? Shouldn't I be
shaking in my boots or something?
I don't think your magic is working, Rudy.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > It won't become so, just from you saying
>
> It already is.

Why am I not quivering? Shouldn't I be
shaking in my boots or something?
I don't think your magic is working, Rudy.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote
> >>
> >> It's not special to be the centre of one's universe.

> > Yet, I find it difficult to feel compassion

> I can see that. It's rather sad.

Why should I feel compassion for something that one has chosen?
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>Yes.

> >>Ron: you are a case of arrested development. You are
> >>unable to engage in adult discussion because you're
> >>stuck at a pre-adult cognitive and emotional level.
> >>You have a child's wish NOT to be responsible for
> >>things for which you clearly do bear responsibility.
> >>You also clearly exhibit a child's self-satisfaction
> >>being disruptive and uncooperative. You have a
> >>disturbed and damaged child's inability to share
> >>control with others.
> >>
> >>You're a mess.

> > Again, an absence of examples

> The examples are in every post you make.

Ah, you still miss me.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>Yes.

> >>Ron: you are a case of arrested development. You are
> >>unable to engage in adult discussion because you're
> >>stuck at a pre-adult cognitive and emotional level.
> >>You have a child's wish NOT to be responsible for
> >>things for which you clearly do bear responsibility.
> >>You also clearly exhibit a child's self-satisfaction
> >>being disruptive and uncooperative. You have a
> >>disturbed and damaged child's inability to share
> >>control with others.
> >>
> >>You're a mess.

> > Again, an absence of examples

> The examples are in every post you make.

Ah, you still miss me.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>It won't become so, just from you saying

>>It already is.

> Why am I not quivering?

Paralysis.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
>>engagement and wrote:

>>>Again, an absence of examples

>>The examples are in every post you make.

> Ah, you still miss me.

Typical Ron effort to deter adult engagement.

Scented Nectar

Why do you want so badly for me to take
your test? I've never seen such obsession
on the newsgroups before.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult engagement and

> > My behaviour is within my control.

> Right. That behavior includes the choice of whether or
> not to participate in a recurring chain of events that
> leads to an outcome you supposedly decry.
>

> > Given the evidence of your attempts to control
> > Scented's behaviour through manipulation,

> No evidence.
>

> >>It's much more than that, but that particular view of
> >>it describes Skunky to a T!

> >>That's lovely. It also is wholly irrelevant to the
> >>idea of shared responsibility for a recurring chain of
> >>events in which you play an integral role, leading to
> >>an outcome you may consider "wrong".
> >>
> >>Try to write something relevant.

> > Who is responsible when you type "homo", "stupid" or such words, Rudy?

> I am responsible for the movement of my fingers across
> the keyboard. You are responsible for the post you
> write to which I reply. If someone were deeply
> offended at the mere appearance of the word "homo", and
> IF it was a given that I always replied to every post
> you write by writing the word "homo", then you would
> share in the offense taken by that person. This is
> obvious: the word "homo" would always and only appear
> concerned, you are causing the offensive word "homo" to
> appear.

Attributing responsibility to me for your actions. A clear cut case of
"he made me do it." Mom, Rudy made me type. He made me angry. It's his
fault. If he didn't do X then I wouldn't type what I did. He started it.
He did it first.

Yes, Rudy. I am quite familiar the actions of children to avoid
responsibility for their actions. Notions of shared responsibility allow
you to avoid responsibility where it does belong to you and to assume
responsibility where it doesn't.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Who is responsible when you type "homo", "stupid" or such words, Rudy?

>>I am responsible for the movement of my fingers across
>>the keyboard. You are responsible for the post you
>>write to which I reply. If someone were deeply
>>offended at the mere appearance of the word "homo", and
>>IF it was a given that I always replied to every post
>>you write by writing the word "homo", then you would
>>share in the offense taken by that person. This is
>>obvious: the word "homo" would always and only appear
>>concerned, you are causing the offensive word "homo" to
>>appear.

> Attributing responsibility to me for your actions.

No. Responsibility for an outcome.

Once again, you confuse action and consequence.

> Yes, Rudy. I am quite familiar the actions of children to avoid
> responsibility for their actions.

No, Ron. You aren't. You are still engaging in it.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> Why do you want so badly for me to take
> your test?

I don't. I wanted you to take it to RE-demonstrate a
point, but the point was already demonstrated, and that
instance will have to do.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> Why do you want so badly for me to take
> your test?

I don't. I wanted you to take it to RE-demonstrate a
point, but the point was already demonstrated, and that
instance will have to do.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Why do you want so badly for me to take
>>>your test?

>>I don't. I wanted you to take it to RE-demonstrate a
>>point, but the point was already demonstrated, and that
>>instance will have to do.

> As long as you're happy! Now we
> can drop the test.

Not quite. I still want to make a point of saying that
the reason you won't take it is irrational fear.

Also, the point the test was intended to illustrate -
that "vegans" are all leftist idiots - is still true.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Why do you want so badly for me to take
>>>your test?

>>I don't. I wanted you to take it to RE-demonstrate a
>>point, but the point was already demonstrated, and that
>>instance will have to do.

> As long as you're happy! Now we
> can drop the test.

Not quite. I still want to make a point of saying that
the reason you won't take it is irrational fear.

Also, the point the test was intended to illustrate -
that "vegans" are all leftist idiots - is still true.
Scented Nectar

> > Why do you want so badly for me to take
> > your test?

> I don't. I wanted you to take it to RE-demonstrate a
> point, but the point was already demonstrated, and that
> instance will have to do.

As long as you're happy! Now we
can drop the test.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Give me what I want or I will rob someone.
>>>Give me what I want or it means that you are selfish.
>>>Give me what I want or you are afraid.
>>>Do what I want or I won't eat.
>>>
>>>Each are examples of how one individuals attempts to manipulate another
>>>into acting in a particular way. In all 4 examples, the originator of
>>>the statement is unable to accept a "no" for whatever is wanted.

>>But I have accepted Skunky's "no", Ron. I have no
>>expectation whatever that she'll take the quiz. I am
>>just making clear that the reason she won't take it is
>>irrational fear, rising to the level of paranoia.

> To assume to know her reasoning when she clearly indicates otherwise is
> projection.

No, it isn't. It's called piercing the veil.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>Yes: because it is not seriously intended; it is
> >>merely juvenile insult.

> >>And your point is?

> > You prefer my e-company to that of masculine and/or heterosexual
> > engagements.

> False dilemma.

I stand corrected. Rudy, you have the option of dozens, hundreds and
even thousands of activities today. Your choice is to spend your time
communicating with a self-acknowledge *** man. I choose to spend my time
with a man who appears to be, based on the evidence, struggling with his
sexuality.

Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> >>But I have accepted Skunky's "no", Ron. I have no
> >>expectation whatever that she'll take the quiz. I am
> >>just making clear that the reason she won't take it is
> >>irrational fear, rising to the level of paranoia.

> > Nope. No fear.

> Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

Personally, I find your nature abusive. To submit to your request is
only encouraging you to behave in this way. So, the choice that we seem
to be making is to give you a clear message that we will not indulge you
for your abusive and manipulative behaviours.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> Your use of dilemma is wrong, Ron. You are equivocating.
>

> >>Saying to you that only a moron would like movie "A" presents you with a
> >>false dilemma. You liked it OK, and you're not a moron (theoretically), so
> >>you have a dilemma, you must declare the proposition false and contradict
> >>me, or else aquiese to the dilemma, i.e. lie and agree that it is lousy or
> >>admit to being a moron.
> >>
> >>Every time a statement or question is limited in it's scope, that does not
> >>create a dilemma, and specifically not a false one.

> > I've spent enough time on this.

> ALL the time spent was wasted, Ron, because you have
> misused the word dilemma every time, and because you
> have proved unable to learn from your mistakes.

More manipulation. What you won't do to keep a conversation going with
me. You could more assertive or direct with your request for me to spend
time communication with you.
Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>The examples are in every post you make.

> > Ah, you still miss me.

> Typical Ron effort to deter adult engagement.

I think Scented maybe onto something. One of the theories surrounding
anorexia is sexual abuse. Like Dutch, you do seem to be demonstrating
quite a bit of reaction to me and the topic of sexual inappropriateness
towards children by adults.

Sexual abuse of male children is often brushed aside. As is their
complicity in the what is done to them.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>I am responsible for the movement of my fingers across
> >>the keyboard. You are responsible for the post you
> >>write to which I reply. If someone were deeply
> >>offended at the mere appearance of the word "homo", and
> >>IF it was a given that I always replied to every post
> >>you write by writing the word "homo", then you would
> >>share in the offense taken by that person. This is
> >>obvious: the word "homo" would always and only appear
> >>concerned, you are causing the offensive word "homo" to
> >>appear.

> > Attributing responsibility to me for your actions.

> No. Responsibility for an outcome.
>
> Once again, you confuse action and consequence.
>
> > Yes, Rudy. I am quite familiar the actions of children to avoid
> > responsibility for their actions.

> No, Ron. You aren't. You are still engaging in it.

Your analysis is consistent with those who attempt to demonstrate
control following experiences of abuse. By assuming control and
responsibility, the person falsely believes that they can prevent what
once happened from happening again.

I suspect Scented is correct and it is you that experienced childhood
sexual trauma.
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article et>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>But I have accepted Skunky's "no", Ron. I have no
> >>expectation whatever that she'll take the quiz. I am
> >>just making clear that the reason she won't take it is
> >>irrational fear, rising to the level of paranoia.

> > To assume to know her reasoning when she clearly indicates otherwise is
> > projection.

> No, it isn't. It's called piercing the veil.

Why did you let him sodomize you with a broom, Rudy?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

"Dutch" > wrote:

>> > No, i demonstrated as I did above a case of insignificant cause. A vote
>> > has an effect, but it one vote in and of itself is insigniifcant cause
>> > in the determination of any election.

>> So you invent your own meaning for the insignicant cause fallacy and
>> we're
>> supposed to just go along with it?

> Look it up.

I did already but here it is again...

http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/insig.php
"Thus, it is not a fallacy to say that you helped cause defeat the Tory
government because you voted Reform, for your vote had as much weight as any
other vote, and hence is equally a part of the cause."

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

>> > Oddly, all of your arguments point back to the
>> > individual being important, special, or significant in some way.

>> Individuals are important, special or significant in some way.

> Choosing to be anorexic is one way.

It's a one way choice, that's the problem.

>> > I have clearly demonstrated my curiosity.

>> Not to me.

> I demonstrated it to my satisfaction. Do you see how this works.
> Demonstrating anything to your satisfaction is an endless game.

[..]

>> There have been numerous instances where I KNOW that you have been on the
>> wrong track on issues, and in NOT ONE instance have you appeared to have
>> adjusted your thinking one iota, even when given numerous irrefutable
>> arguments. The 'false dilemma' is the latest in a long string of such
>> instances.

> Interpretation. You mean I've disagreed with you.

And you have been objectively wrong in numerous cases and have yet to
acknowledge it even once.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> So you invent your own meaning for the insignicant cause fallacy and
> >> we're
> >> supposed to just go along with it?

> > Look it up.

> I did already but here it is again...
>
> http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/insig.php
> "Thus, it is not a fallacy to say that you helped cause defeat the Tory
> government because you voted Reform, for your vote had as much weight as any
> other vote, and hence is equally a part of the cause."

Intrepid software is not a recognized authority on the subject of logic
or logical fallacies. IOW, this is an appeal to authority where there is
none.

Providing citations is appropriate in an academic setting, this however,
is a usenet discussion group.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Derek > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:38:02 -0500, Ron > wrote:
>>
>> >I've spent enough time on this. But I'll leave it on this note. What is
>> >the dilemma in posing the question, are you an ass or an idiot?

>> That's not a false dilemma, since no other alternatives
>> can possibly exist in the real World.

> lol

Yes, that was a good one. Your reaction seems to indicate that you actually
DO recognize a false dilemma when you see one.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Individuals are important, special or significant in some way.

> > Choosing to be anorexic is one way.

> It's a one way choice, that's the problem.

Ridiculous. Coddle the childlike behaviour if you will. But I prefer
adults relationships with people who mostly act as adults most of the
time.

> >> Not to me.

> > I demonstrated it to my satisfaction. Do you see how this works.
> > Demonstrating anything to your satisfaction is an endless game.

> [..]
>
> >> There have been numerous instances where I KNOW that you have been on the
> >> wrong track on issues, and in NOT ONE instance have you appeared to have
> >> adjusted your thinking one iota, even when given numerous irrefutable
> >> arguments. The 'false dilemma' is the latest in a long string of such
> >> instances.

> > Interpretation. You mean I've disagreed with you.

> And you have been objectively wrong in numerous cases and have yet to
> acknowledge it even once.

Logic is void of the effects of space and time and is therefore
subjective. Further, disagreement with you doesn't mean that you are
right and I am wrong, or that I am right and you are wrong. That is a
logical fallacy. It means that we have different and similar information
and have reached different conclusions. I noted that being right is
important to you.

I am comfortable with the reality that we can draw different conclusions.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>> Ron wrote:

>> > It seems then that I agree to disagree with you on the nature of a
>> > dilemma.

>> It seems that you are wrong in your use of the word.

> Of course, I'll let the bait slide. Wow, I am impressed with your
> ability to manipulate. But then, most children have learned and mastered
> this skill by the age of 5.

So when you are found to be wrong it is somebody else's fault, is that it?

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >> It seems that you are wrong in your use of the word.

> > Of course, I'll let the bait slide. Wow, I am impressed with your
> > ability to manipulate. But then, most children have learned and mastered
> > this skill by the age of 5.

> So when you are found to be wrong it is somebody else's fault, is that it?

Indeed. Who have I held accountable for my position on anything Dutch? I
think you project too much.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:
> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>You prefer my e-company to that of masculine and/or heterosexual
>>>engagements.

>>False dilemma.

> I stand corrected. Rudy, you have the option of dozens, hundreds and
> even thousands of activities today. Your choice is to spend your time
> communicating with a self-acknowledge *** man.

So?

> I choose to spend my time
> with a man who appears to be, based on the evidence, struggling with his
> sexuality.

Weak insult. I'm not insulted, Ron, because I know
you're just attempting insult, for want of any adult
thing to say.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>>>Nope. No fear.

>>Fear. Gnawing, irrational fear. Paranoia.

> Personally, I find your nature abusive.

I doubt that.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>I've spent enough time on this.

>>ALL the time spent was wasted, Ron, because you have
>>misused the word dilemma every time, and because you
>>have proved unable to learn from your mistakes.

> More manipulation.

No manipulation.

> What you won't do to keep a conversation going with
> me.

I don't have to do much of anything, Ron. I think
belching or passing gas would probably suffice.

Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article t>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>Ah, you still miss me.

>>Typical Ron effort to deter adult engagement.

> I think Scented maybe onto something.

Pot.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
>>engagement and wrote:
>>

>>>Attributing responsibility to me for your actions.

>>No. Responsibility for an outcome.
>>
>>Once again, you confuse action and consequence.
>>

>>>Yes, Rudy. I am quite familiar the actions of children to avoid
>>>responsibility for their actions.

>>No, Ron. You aren't. You are still engaging in it.

> Your analysis is consistent with

good analysis.

I know.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article et>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

>>>To assume to know her reasoning when she clearly indicates otherwise is
>>>projection.

>>No, it isn't. It's called piercing the veil.

> Why did you let him sodomize you with a broom, Rudy?

Why did you **** your grandfather in the ass for three
days after he was dead, Ron? Did you have an illicit
key to the funeral home?
Ron

In article et>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
> > In article t>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >

> >>uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult

> >>False dilemma.

> > I stand corrected. Rudy, you have the option of dozens, hundreds and
> > even thousands of activities today. Your choice is to spend your time
> > communicating with a self-acknowledge *** man.

> So?

And you continue to provide opportunities for me to continue disucssing
your sexual identity. Asking a question typically invites a response. As
scented as pointed out, you do seem obsessive. I am hoping to show you
that it is acceptable to disclose your sexuality publicly.

> > I choose to spend my time
> > with a man who appears to be, based on the evidence, struggling with his
> > sexuality.

> Weak insult. I'm not insulted, Ron, because I know
> you're just attempting insult, for want of any adult
> thing to say.

Like a small percentage of the popular, I find your behaviour similar to
theirs. There is the false bravado of masculinity of being negative with
*** men, only to disguise a desire to connect with them.

My experience of heterosexual males is that they tolerate and accept my
presence, it is only those who actively seek out my engagement that
allows me to ponder the true nature of their sexuality.

Understandably, we live in a sexually repressive and religiously
dominated culture with all sorts of negative messages. I can understand
your reluctance to declare your interest in men. Given the possibility
of your prior sexual abuse having been raised, I can further understand
your reluctance to be open with another male. That was then, this is now.
Rudy Canoza

engagement and wrote:

> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>>>Look it up.

>>I did already but here it is again...
>>
>>http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/insig.php
>>"Thus, it is not a fallacy to say that you helped cause defeat the Tory
>>government because you voted Reform, for your vote had as much weight as any
>>other vote, and hence is equally a part of the cause."

> Intrepid software is not a recognized authority on the subject of logic
> or logical fallacies.

The author of the material contained at their site IS
an authority.

Once again, Ron, you lose.