Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.

Have tried a few different drink mixes.

So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
Probably helps to get the mixture right.

Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 8:34 PM, John Doe wrote:
> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>
> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>
> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>
> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Trew > wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down. Surprising
>> what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's
>> marvelous. Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

> I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
> times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
> tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
> yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.

Sugar is a heavy thick syrupy waste of space, besides being fattening and
promoting tooth decay. I did not like the aftertaste of saccharin, but no
such thing with aspartame. Aspartame is light and sweet, no aftertaste
whatsoever. That's why aspartame is extremely popular nowadays.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11:21:47 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

> Sugar is a heavy thick syrupy waste of space, besides being fattening and
> promoting tooth decay. I did not like the aftertaste of saccharin, but no
> such thing with aspartame. Aspartame is light and sweet, no aftertaste
> whatsoever. That's why aspartame is extremely popular nowadays.

I'm a fan of aspartame myself and have used it for y.e.a.r.s. and find it has
no aftertaste either. My sister-in-law uses monk fruit sweetener she buys
at the grocery store but I haven't tried it so I can't comment on its' taste.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>
> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>
> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>
> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored.
I mainly drink plain water.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:04:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored.
>I mainly drink plain water.

You're such a party beast!

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down. Surprising
>> what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's
>> marvelous. Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

> Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored. I
> mainly drink plain water.

That sounds like one of those really weird answers on Amazon...

"I don't know. I just got it yesterday."

As if anybody could care less.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:04:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored.
>I mainly drink plain water.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:20:38 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:04:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>>
>>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>>
>>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>>Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored.
>>I mainly drink plain water.

>You're such a party beast!

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:34:01 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>
>Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>
>So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>
>Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 04:21:42 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>Michael Trew > wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:

>>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>>
>>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>>
>>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down. Surprising
>>> what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's
>>> marvelous. Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>> I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
>> times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
>> tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
>> yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.

>Sugar is a heavy thick syrupy waste of space, besides being fattening and
>promoting tooth decay. I did not like the aftertaste of saccharin, but no
>such thing with aspartame. Aspartame is light and sweet, no aftertaste
>whatsoever. That's why aspartame is extremely popular nowadays.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:45:12 -0400, Michael Trew >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 8:34 PM, John Doe wrote:
>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
>times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
>tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
>yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 09:32:19 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton > wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:

>>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>>
>>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>>
>>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down. Surprising
>>> what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's
>>> marvelous. Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>> Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored. I
>> mainly drink plain water.

>That sounds like one of those really weird answers on Amazon...
>
>"I don't know. I just got it yesterday."
>
>As if anybody could care less.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:34:01 -0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote:

> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>
> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>
> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>
> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

Lemon Flavored Alka seltzer.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:05:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:34:01 -0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote:
>
>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>Lemon Flavored Alka seltzer.
>
>-sw

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 12:21 AM, John Doe wrote:
> Michael > wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:

>>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>>
>>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>>
>>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down. Surprising
>>> what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's
>>> marvelous. Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>>
>>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

>> I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
>> times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
>> tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
>> yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.

> Sugar is a heavy thick syrupy waste of space, besides being fattening and
> promoting tooth decay. I did not like the aftertaste of saccharin, but no
> such thing with aspartame. Aspartame is light and sweet, no aftertaste
> whatsoever. That's why aspartame is extremely popular nowadays.

I can tell something is off immediately after sipping a drink with
aspartame. To be fair, I really don't like sweetened drinks. It's once
in a blue moon that I drink soda, maybe slightly more occasional juice.
All I really drink is water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea. I
ordered a meal at Wendys the other day with unsweet tea, and they gave
me sweet tea. When you're used to no sugar - yuck! I took it straight
back.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,free.spam

This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

--
Sqwertz > wrote:

> From: Sqwertz >
> Subject: OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:05:04 -0500
>
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:34:01 -0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote:
>
>> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>>
>> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>>
>> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
>> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
>> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
>> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>>
>> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

> Lemon Flavored Alka seltzer.
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:54:57 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

Sorry, are you the Newsgroup Police?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking,free.spam

One of the freaky people on Amazon that answers a product question
like "I don't know, I just got it yesterday"...

--
Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix
> From: Cindy Hamilton >
>
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:54:57 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

> Sorry, are you the Newsgroup Police?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-10 12:24 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:54:57 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

> Sorry, are you the Newsgroup Police?

There does appear to be a lot of traffic, enough to have kicked my
filter into overdrive. I just counted the number of posts that got
logged in my filter... 100 and compared it to the 90 new posts that made
it through. It's kind of funny to see that so many of them are from one
person who happens to be forging my name.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 12:30:23 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> One of the freaky people on Amazon that answers a product question
> like "I don't know, I just got it yesterday"...

You sound like a ****y five-year-old girl.

This is Usenet. Put on your big-boy pants.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking,free.spam

I've been on USENET for 25 years.

Nothing but a silly troll...

--
Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix
> From: Cindy Hamilton >
>
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 12:30:23 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> One of the freaky people on Amazon that answers a product question
>> like "I don't know, I just got it yesterday"...

> You sound like a ****y five-year-old girl.
>
> This is Usenet. Put on your big-boy pants.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Not a single on-topic answer.

Damn, I thought this group was a decent place to ask.

You know, a device kept in the kitchen, a device people who cook might
know about or at least see...

"What's this here thing doin in my kitchen?!"

Trolls suck of course, but I'm okay with not getting an answer (just surprised).

On to Google I go...

--

I wrote:

> I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
>
> Have tried a few different drink mixes.
>
> So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
> Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
> helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
> Probably helps to get the mixture right.
>
> Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:51:54 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> I've been on USENET for 25 years.

Is that all?

I see you use Eternal September. I remember when Usenet actually was
different in September, when all the college freshmen got their first
accounts at their university and discovered Usenet.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking,free.spam

Silly little liar troll (obviously)...

--
Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix
> From: Cindy Hamilton >
>
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:51:54 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> I've been on USENET for 25 years.

> Is that all?
>
> I see you use Eternal September. I remember when Usenet actually was
> different in September, when all the college freshmen got their first
> accounts at their university and discovered Usenet.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:51:54 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> I've been on USENET for 25 years.

>Is that all?
>
>I see you use Eternal September. I remember when Usenet actually was
>different in September, when all the college freshmen got their first
>accounts at their university and discovered Usenet.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

OMG! Yes, I remember that too now that you mention it! What a pain
they were.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2021 4:22 PM, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:51:54 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>>> I've been on USENET for 25 years.

>> Is that all?
>>
>> I see you use Eternal September. I remember when Usenet actually was
>> different in September, when all the college freshmen got their first
>> accounts at their university and discovered Usenet.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> OMG! Yes, I remember that too now that you mention it! What a pain
> they were.

Does anyone have any recipes from Europe? <ducking>

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2021 9:20 AM, Michael Trew wrote:
> I can tell something is off immediately after sipping a drink with
> aspartame.Â* To be fair, I really don't like sweetened drinks.Â* It's once
> in a blue moon that I drink soda, maybe slightly more occasional juice.
> Â*All I really drink is water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea.Â* I
> ordered a meal at Wendys the other day with unsweet tea, and they gave
> me sweet tea.Â* When you're used to no sugar - yuck!Â* I took it straight
> back.

I don't blame you! Like you, I rarely drink anything sweet; A couple of
times a year I buy some ginger ale, and occasionall natural fruit juice
(not an additionally sweetened concoction known as "juice drink").
Artificial sweeteners don't taste good to me at all. Ice water is my
go-to beverage.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:58:16 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

> Not a single on-topic answer.
>
> Damn, I thought this group was a decent place to ask.
>
> You know, a device kept in the kitchen, a device people who cook might
> know about or at least see...
>
> "What's this here thing doin in my kitchen?!"

We do talk about cooking, recipes, gadgets, and all things kitchen on occasion.
All groups wander around different subjects unless it's a moderated group which,
thankfully, this is not. You want a group that talks of only one specific topic??
Head over to Facebook.

> Trolls suck of course, but I'm okay with not getting an answer (just surprised).

Also, learn to not top post. It's a dead giveaway you're either a newbie or a troll.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:40:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> Does anyone have any recipes from Europe? <ducking>
>
> Jill

*SMACK!*

Posted to rec.food.cooking,free.spam

No idea what this is a response to, obviously not responding
the original post...

--
" > wrote:

> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix
> From: " >
>
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:58:16 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
>>
>> Not a single on-topic answer.
>>
>> Damn, I thought this group was a decent place to ask.
>>
>> You know, a device kept in the kitchen, a device people who cook might
>> know about or at least see...
>>
>> "What's this here thing doin in my kitchen?!"
>>

> We do talk about cooking, recipes, gadgets, and all things kitchen on occasion.
> All groups wander around different subjects unless it's a moderated group which,
> thankfully, this is not. You want a group that talks of only one specific topic??
> Head over to Facebook.
>>
>> Trolls suck of course, but I'm okay with not getting an answer (just surprised).
>>

> Also, learn to not top post. It's a dead giveaway you're either a newbie or a troll.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 4:42:10 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

> No idea what this is a response to, obviously not responding
> the original post...

I replied to you dunce. But why do I get the feeling that I'm replying to
the ever nymshifting Bruce?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:54:52 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:30:17 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>One of the freaky people on Amazon that answers a product question
>like "I don't know, I just got it yesterday"...

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:40:22 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/10/2021 4:22 PM, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> Is that all?
>>>
>>> I see you use Eternal September. I remember when Usenet actually was
>>> different in September, when all the college freshmen got their first
>>> accounts at their university and discovered Usenet.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> OMG! Yes, I remember that too now that you mention it! What a pain
>> they were.
>>

>Does anyone have any recipes from Europe? <ducking>
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:20:23 -0400, Michael Trew >
wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 12:21 AM, John Doe wrote:
>> Michael > wrote:

>>> I really ought to dig my carbonator thing back out. I used it a few
>>> times years ago and put it away. Personal preference, but I can't
>>> tolerate any kind of fake sugar. Aspartame, sucralose, whatever --
>>> yuck. The aftertaste is horrid. I'll sooner drink warm tap water.

>> Sugar is a heavy thick syrupy waste of space, besides being fattening and
>> promoting tooth decay. I did not like the aftertaste of saccharin, but no
>> such thing with aspartame. Aspartame is light and sweet, no aftertaste
>> whatsoever. That's why aspartame is extremely popular nowadays.

>I can tell something is off immediately after sipping a drink with
>aspartame. To be fair, I really don't like sweetened drinks. It's once
>in a blue moon that I drink soda, maybe slightly more occasional juice.
> All I really drink is water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea. I
>ordered a meal at Wendys the other day with unsweet tea, and they gave
>me sweet tea. When you're used to no sugar - yuck! I took it straight
>back.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:51:48 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>I've been on USENET for 25 years.
>
>Nothing but a silly troll...

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:46:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 4:42:10 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
>>
>> No idea what this is a response to, obviously not responding
>> the original post...
>>

>I replied to you dunce. But why do I get the feeling that I'm replying to
>the ever nymshifting Bruce?

You keep on replying to nymshifting Bruce posting under Dave's nym for
some reason. Not sure why you think that is OK?