Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Doe[_6_] John Doe[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

Not a single on-topic answer.

Damn, I thought this group was a decent place to ask.

You know, a device kept in the kitchen, a device people who cook might
know about or at least see...

"What's this here thing doin in my kitchen?!"

Trolls suck of course, but I'm okay with not getting an answer (just surprised).

On to Google I go...