Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

On 2021-06-10 12:24 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 11:54:57 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> This group has way too much traffic for too few posters...

> Sorry, are you the Newsgroup Police?

There does appear to be a lot of traffic, enough to have kicked my
filter into overdrive. I just counted the number of posts that got
logged in my filter... 100 and compared it to the 90 new posts that made
it through. It's kind of funny to see that so many of them are from one
person who happens to be forging my name.