Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

On 6/10/2021 9:20 AM, Michael Trew wrote:
> I can tell something is off immediately after sipping a drink with
> aspartame.Â* To be fair, I really don't like sweetened drinks.Â* It's once
> in a blue moon that I drink soda, maybe slightly more occasional juice.
> Â*All I really drink is water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea.Â* I
> ordered a meal at Wendys the other day with unsweet tea, and they gave
> me sweet tea.Â* When you're used to no sugar - yuck!Â* I took it straight
> back.

I don't blame you! Like you, I rarely drink anything sweet; A couple of
times a year I buy some ginger ale, and occasionall natural fruit juice
(not an additionally sweetened concoction known as "juice drink").
Artificial sweeteners don't taste good to me at all. Ice water is my
go-to beverage.

Jill