Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw?

What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
and ice coffee.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

>What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
>and ice coffee.
>

>W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

NOT Maker's on the rocks!! I pull that ****er out of there as soon as
the drink hits my table! I'm firmly convinced it's in there just to
poke me in the eye! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/8/2014 1:47 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
> and ice coffee.

I don't drink anything from them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 5/8/2014 1:47 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
>> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like
>> lemonade
>> and ice coffee.
>>

> I don't drink anything from them.

I'm with you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:47:13 AM UTC-7, Christopher M. wrote:
> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
>
> and ice coffee.
>

> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Good lord...grow the **** up!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

>What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
>and ice coffee.

I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher M.[_5_] View Post
What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
and ice coffee.
W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

A stout Jack Daniels and 7 up tastes pretty good through one of those little straws.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."
> > wrote:
>
>>What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
>>and ice coffee.

> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

Real men don't ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-05-09 6:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Jeßus" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like
>>> lemonade
>>> and ice coffee.

>> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

> Real men don't ;-)

If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-05-09, Dave Smith > wrote:

> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a
> Cosmopolitan.

.....or he has a bad tooth.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:47:13 PM UTC-4, Christopher M. wrote:
> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
> and ice coffee.
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Liquids.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2014-05-09 6:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Jeßus" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

>> Real men don't ;-)
>>

> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a
> Cosmopolitan.

Is he? <g> I leave him to his straw in that case))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2014-05-09, Dave Smith > wrote:
>
>> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a
>> Cosmopolitan.

> ....or he has a bad tooth.

heh!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo > wrote in
:

> On Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:47:13 AM UTC-7, Christopher M. wrote:
>> What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like
>> lemonade
>>
>> and ice coffee.
>>

>> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> Good lord...grow the **** up!!

Christopher is like Michael Jackson. He'll never "grow up." I wonder if
he likes to "just cuddle" with young boys.

--
--Bryan

"Happy ****ing 'new years' that was when me and my father
had to identify her dead mud covered body they pulled from
the family car she'd driven into the Mississippi river!"
--John Kuthe in rec.food.cooking, 3-7-2014
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2014-05-09 6:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > "Jeßus" > wrote in message
> > news
> >> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

> >> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

> > Real men don't ;-)
> >

> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
***

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 9, 2014 12:46:53 PM UTC-7, Gary wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>

> > On 2014-05-09 6:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> > > "Je�us" > wrote in message

> > > news

> > > Real men don't ;-)

> > If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
>
> ***
>

> G.

typical homophobic response.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>What's your favorite thing to drink with a cocktail straw? I like lemonade
>>>and ice coffee.

>> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

>Real men don't ;-)

I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 May 2014 14:14:42 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
wrote:

>On Friday, May 9, 2014 12:46:53 PM UTC-7, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>> > If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

>> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
>>
>> ***
>>

>> G.

>typical homophobic response.

Oh GOD... go shoot yourself.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 May 2014 15:46:53 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> On 2014-05-09 6:59 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>> >

>> > "Jeßus" > wrote in message
>> > news >> >> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>> > Real men don't ;-)
>> >

>> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

>If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
>***

Either that, or he's had his jaw wired shut after having an
altercation with a *** martial arts expert
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Friday, May 9, 2014 12:46:53 PM UTC-7, Gary wrote:
>> Dave Smith wrote:

>> > If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a Cosmopolitan.

>> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
>>
>> ***
>>

>> G.

>typical homophobic response.

Homophobia is myth... no one is ascared of faggots, they simply don't
appreciate their warped sense of reality.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 May 2014 07:32:32 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:
>
>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>news
>>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

>>Real men don't ;-)

>I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

I hate queerish... it's not the eggs, it's the dough... I love
fritattas.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>news
>>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>> I ain't got no time for drinking through a skinny straw

>>Real men don't ;-)

> I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

Hmmm I think that will be ok ... so long as your pants don't hang down to
reveal a tramp stamp ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 May 2014 15:46:53 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Dave Smith wrote:

>>> If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw it is probably a
>>> Cosmopolitan.

>>If a man is drinking through a cocktail straw he's probably gayer than
>>***

> Either that, or he's had his jaw wired shut after having an
> altercation with a *** martial arts expert

That might do it)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in
:

> "Jeßus" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>>news >>>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>>Real men don't ;-)

>> I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

> Hmmm I think that will be ok ... so long as your pants don't hang down
> to reveal a tramp stamp ;-)

They're not called tramp stamps on guys. Men are expected to be dogs.

--
--Bryan

"Happy ****ing 'new years' that was when me and my father
had to identify her dead mud covered body they pulled from
the family car she'd driven into the Mississippi river!"
--John Kuthe in rec.food.cooking, 3-7-2014
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 10 May 2014 07:32:32 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>

>>I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

> I hate queerish... it's not the eggs, it's the dough... I love
> fritattas.

I am 100% in agreement there. I'm not even particularly fond of pie crust
in fruit pies, but I sure don't want it spoiling a nice combo of spinach,
eggs, cheese and whatever else. Hey, Sheldon, I wrote *fruit* pies.
Surely you can make a homophobic comment. And homophobic does not
necessarily mean *fear* of gays. It might just mean that you want them to
stay the heck away from you. That's fine, as long as you're not
discriminating as a landlord or employer.

I don't have any *** male friends--even casual ones other than the *** men
I meet if I attend one of the Sex-Positive St. Louis lectures--though I'm
>99% sure that our family doctor is ***, and I assure you that the one

prostate exam I've had was no more or less uncomfortable with me knowing
that. I do know this one ******* woman whom I really like. She's a former
co-worker, and we really liked each other. I'd have to say that she has
the most appealing personality of any woman I've met since my wife, and
that's almost 29 years. She's *******, but also too young, and my
attraction to her wasn't physical. When I first saw her, I didn't look
twice, but every time we talked at work, she seemed so loveable. If I had
been younger, single, and a ******* or bi female, I would have courted her.

When I interact with a *** man, I don't think, "Ick," because I don't
envision him having anal intercourse with another guy, or him enjoying when
another man ejaculates in his mouth. It's just non-germane. You obviously
let your mind go there. Perhaps in the past, you were the recipient of
unwanted interest from *** men, but women put up with that shit from
straight guys all the time. Let it ****ing go. You may call yourself
"Brooklyn1," but you seem more like, "ArchieBunker2."

--
--Bryan

"Happy ****ing 'new years' that was when me and my father
had to identify her dead mud covered body they pulled from
the family car she'd driven into the Mississippi river!"
--John Kuthe in rec.food.cooking, 3-7-2014

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 May 2014 23:09:06 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>>news >>>> On Thu, 8 May 2014 13:47:13 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>>Real men don't ;-)

>> I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

>Hmmm I think that will be ok ... so long as your pants don't hang down to
>reveal a tramp stamp ;-)

Good lord...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 May 2014 23:09:06 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Fri, 9 May 2014 11:59:20 +0100, "Ophelia"

>>> I do like quiche though, as long as it isn't too eggy

>>Hmmm I think that will be ok ... so long as your pants don't hang down to
>>reveal a tramp stamp ;-)

> Good lord...

lol ;-)

--