Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> "Snag" >
>>
>> It's Your Signature
>>
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...

>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>
>> By Lawrence
>>

> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 03:18:37 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
>> I don't have allies here.

>Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
>who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.
>

>For example, when everyone piles onto John when he says something stupid,
>I at least respect the honest sentiment you usually give to the effect
>that he is not actually dangerous. Mostly I respect this because it is in
>spite of you having good reason to actually hate him personally, and you
>*could* disingenuously let distorted opinions of others slide.
>
>On the other hand, you continually irk me with your death-wishes & grand-
>daughter fantasies.
>

>I'm not your ally nor your enemy. I agree with you on more things than I
>disagree with if that makes any difference.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:59:50 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:47:13 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>>

>> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>>I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>>. The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>>TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14& 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> --
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>

> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>

> --Bryan

Dude... you have a problem.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > 100 proof breakfast???
>> >

>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>

>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:07:50 -0400, Michael Trew >
wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>

>> --Bryan

>Dude... you have a problem.

Yes, he keeps having these fantasies about under age girls.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:44:22 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 11:42:23 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>wrote:
>
>>How can anyone think I'm a racist, I'm married to a brown skinned
>>Mayan woman. I don't even notice a woman's skin color... first thing
>>I notice is her bra size... for me bosoms can be every color of the
>>rainbow. I'm a big fan of lime and licorice, my favorite Chuckles.

>Oh yeah, I forgot that you're sexist too. You see women as breasts
>with legs.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/06/2021 12:57, Snag wrote:
> Â* We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

====

Lovely)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:07:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> >> We've got 2 of 'em (14& 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> >> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> >> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> >> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> >> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> >> --
> >> Snag
> >> Race only matters to racists ...
> >>

> > You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> > Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> > you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> > grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> > her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> > imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> > allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> > any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> > little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> > sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >>

> > --Bryan

> Dude... you have a problem.

Dude, you're a ****ing child. A ****ing child.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:07:50 -0400, Michael Trew >
> wrote:
> >On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> >> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> >> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> >> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> >> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> >> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> >> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >>>
> >> --Bryan

> >Dude... you have a problem.

> Yes, he keeps having these fantasies about under age girls.

I understand patriarchy. White supremacy is tangled up with male supremacy.
In Judeo-Christian tradition, the daughter is a slave. At the stupid wedding
ceremony, the father transfers ownership to the husband. Your stupid culture
is a slave culture.

> --
> Not Dave Smith

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:40:20 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 07/06/2021 12:57, Snag wrote:
>> * We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

>====
>
> Lovely)

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:02:27 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:07:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Trew wrote:
>> >>
>> > You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> > Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> > you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> > grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> > her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> > imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> > allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> > any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> > little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> > sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>> >>
>> > --Bryan

>> Dude... you have a problem.
>>

>Dude, you're a ****ing child. A ****ing child.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>> >You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>> >who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>> >in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.

>> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>> you don't post for a few days
>>

>Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
>family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
>easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.* Terry
>being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
>is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
>racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
>that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
>results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
>was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
>suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
>of voter fraud.
>
>I don't have allies here. When people **** me off, I respond. When
>someone amuses me, I respond. While I'm pretty open about my life,
>most folks here are not, and that's OK, because I'm *no respecter of
>persons*. No one here has any status, including me.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:13:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:47:17 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>
>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>> . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>Nobody is trying to hide stuff. Every single election has been inspected, audited,
>and verified by bipartisan boards. Most of the entities trying to look at the ballots
>and machines have no standing to do so. Judges (most of whom are Republican)
>have thrown the lawsuits out of court for being based on tissue.
>
>One of the places in contention is a Michigan county where Trump _won_. I
>just can get my head around that one. Do his supporters want to reverse his win?
>
>Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
>ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
>forget?
>
>There's no there there.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:06:27 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>>

>>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.

>I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>you don't post for a few days

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:53:22 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:19:06 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:
>
>>This current crop of marxist dems do not respect the rule of law, they'll lie, cheat, and
>>steal from their grandmothers in order to "win" an election - or
>>achieve any other of their dubious "goals"...they've now got control
>>of the MSM, institutions, social media, academia, etc...their tactics
>>are straight from Lenin's playbook...

>Every country has a few mental patients who say things like this*.
>That's not a problem. They can either continue to live independently,
>or they're institutionalised. The problem in the US is that there are
>so many of them. Trump won the election, but it was stolen from him by
>Marxists. Yeah, right.
>
>*There's a Dutch rapper (yes, they exist) who thinks all supermarket
>food has had chemicals added to it that make people not realise covid
>is a hoax. "Don't buy your food from the supermarket!"

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:46:07 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:16:32 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>>> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?
>>>

>> Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?

>No, then it would be a reasonable fear.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:33:03 -0400, Gary Miller
> wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:52 PM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>
>> By Lawrence
>>

>I D I O T .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> [...]

>She continued, "We immediately got to work reaching out to community advocates and leaders and following the money. What’s happening to Puerto Ricans is systemic. Much of it can be traced to La Junta, aka the Wall Street-connected fiscal control board that the US gave power to over the island." Ocasio-Cortez accused the Trump administration of overseeing "millions" of tax dollars being handed to "unqualified donor pals" and imposing "extremely difficult eligibility rules for Puerto Ricans, which allowed mass rejections of recovery fund applications."
>
>"I want to be clear - while Trump admin had a major role, it wasn’t just them," the congresswoman wrote in the Twitter thread. "La Junta, local policies, etc were all on the same page: policies that pushed out local families. To turn this around, we need audits & get recovery relief to people ASAP, without the onerous strings. And for the record - my abuela is doing okay. It’s not about us, but about what’s happening to Puerto Rican’s across the island. She had a place to go to and be cared for - what about the thousands of people who don’t?"
>
>At the time, Walsh reacted to her tweets saying, "Shameful that you live in luxury while allowing your own grandmother to suffer in these squalid conditions."
>
>The Democrat fired back, "You don’t even have a concept for the role that 1st-gen, first-born daughters play in their families. My abuela is okay. But instead of only caring for mine & letting others suffer, I’m calling attention to the systemic injustices you seem totally fine w/ in having a US colony."
>
>On Friday, Walsh launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise money to "Save AOC's Abuela's Ancestral Home."
>
>"One cannot be certain of the cost to repair grandma’s house, but surely most of the work could be completed for the price of AOC’s shiny Tesla Model 3," Walsh wrote in the campaign description. "Sadly, virtue-signaling isn’t going to fix abuela’s roof. So we are.
>
>Walsh continued, "Let’s all kick in to help save AOC’s abuela’s ancestral home. Any amount is appreciated, but the cost of a monthly lease payment on that Tesla is around $499… All proceeds will be donated to abuela, if she will accept them."
>
>The Daily Wire personality promoted the fundraiser on Twitter, revealing he kicked off the fundraising with a $499 donation, which he stressed is the cost of a Tesla monthly lease payment.
>
>The #HelpAbuela campaign had attracted big-name donors including Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, and Dave Rubin. The effort raised $104,153..."

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:25:11 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Snag wrote:

>>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>>

>> * I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy
>> here ... I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election
>> fairl and square . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S
>> NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>That's not flak. It's Jews using space based lasers.
>
>Lookout!

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>>> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>>> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>>> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>>> you don't post for a few days
>>>

>>Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
>>family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
>>easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.* Terry
>>being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
>>is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
>>racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
>>that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
>>results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
>>was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
>>suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
>>of voter fraud.
>>
>>I don't have allies here. When people **** me off, I respond. When
>>someone amuses me, I respond. While I'm pretty open about my life,
>>most folks here are not, and that's OK, because I'm *no respecter of
>>persons*. No one here has any status, including me.
>>>

>>--Bryan

>How can anyone think I'm a racist, I'm married to a brown skinned
>Mayan woman. I don't even notice a woman's skin color... first thing
>I notice is her bra size... for me bosoms can be every color of the
>rainbow. I'm a big fan of lime and licorice, my favorite Chuckles.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:47:13 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>>> be taught critical thinking skills .

>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>

> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>. The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:16:32 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 6:59 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>>> . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?
>>

> Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>be taught critical thinking skills . Shut up and drink the Kool-aid !
> And by the way , blacks are not the only people ever enslaved . Try
>reading the Bible for starters . Then look into present day slavery ,
>young girls and boys both snatched and it ain't just blacks being grabbed .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14& 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>

>> --Bryan

>Dude... you have a problem.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:07:50 -0400, Michael Trew >
>> wrote:

>> >Dude... you have a problem.

>> Yes, he keeps having these fantasies about under age girls.
>>

>I understand patriarchy. White supremacy is tangled up with male supremacy.
>In Judeo-Christian tradition, the daughter is a slave. At the stupid wedding
>ceremony, the father transfers ownership to the husband. Your stupid culture
>is a slave culture.
>>
>> --
>> Not Dave Smith
>>

>--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 01:38:37 +0400, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Yes, he keeps having these fantasies about under age girls.
>>>

>>I understand patriarchy. White supremacy is tangled up with male supremacy.
>>In Judeo-Christian tradition, the daughter is a slave. At the stupid wedding
>>ceremony, the father transfers ownership to the husband. Your stupid culture
>>is a slave culture.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Not Dave Smith
>>>

>>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 1:55 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>> the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>> another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>> don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>> character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>> judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>> around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>> instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

> swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>
> Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
> bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?

MainStream Media
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:22:35 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 1:55 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>>> the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>>> another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>>> don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>>> character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>>> judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>>> around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>>> instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

>> swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>>
>> Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>> bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
>>

>MainStream Media

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 4:24:46 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
> >>>
> >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> >> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> >> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> >> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> >> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> >> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> >> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >>>
> >> --Bryan
> >>

> > Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
> >different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
> >be taught critical thinking skills . Shut up and drink the Kool-aid !
> > And by the way , blacks are not the only people ever enslaved . Try
> >reading the Bible for starters . Then look into present day slavery ,
> >young girls and boys both snatched and it ain't just blacks being grabbed .

You don't seem to get that there's a distinction between criminals abducting
persons into slavery, and it being an institution that is legal. You mention the
Bible. I can almost guarantee you I've read it far more than you have. The
pieces of shit in the Old South went far beyond the standards limiting abuse
in the Bible. The "Lost Cause" of the South has *no honor whatsoever.*

But racial abuse didn't end with emancipation. You right-wingers are allied
with despicable racists. You try to suppress Black voting, and spout garbage
like "All Lives Matter." Of course they ****ing do, but it's Black folks who
don't get equal justice.

Dylan Roof gets Burger King, and George Floyd gets a knee on his neck, but
hey Dylan is a White boy, and George is a scary Black man. If you're not
fighting racism, you're an enabler with your bullshit sig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 5:22:39 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 1:55 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
> >
> >> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
> >> the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
> >> another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
> >> don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
> >> character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
> >> judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
> >> around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
> >> instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

> > swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
> >
> > Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
> > bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
> >

> MainStream Media

Whereas you prefer "alternative facts." It was folks like you who allowed
Hitler to come to power.

> --
> Snag

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 3:07 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14&Â* 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> You ****ing turd.Â* 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase.Â* Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped
>>>

>> --Bryan

> Dude... you have a problem.

Yes, Bryan seriously does have a problem since he's the one who
constantly brings up 14 year olds (due to his animosity over some post
John Kuthe made 20 years ago on another ng) and now, somehow has turned
Terry/Snag's post into an accusation of racism and a rant about 14 year
olds being raped during the era of slavery. All because of a signature
line. He completely ignored the cooking aspect of the post. AFAIK,
Bryan is the one focused on 14 year old girls.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:43:07 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 3:07 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
>>>>
>>> You ****ing turd.* 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase.* Imagine your 14 YO
>>> grand daughter being raped
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Dude... you have a problem.

>Yes, Bryan seriously does have a problem since he's the one who
>constantly brings up 14 year olds (due to his animosity over some post
>John Kuthe made 20 years ago on another ng) and now, somehow has turned
>Terry/Snag's post into an accusation of racism and a rant about 14 year
>olds being raped during the era of slavery. All because of a signature
>line. He completely ignored the cooking aspect of the post. AFAIK,
>Bryan is the one focused on 14 year old girls.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:33:51 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 5:22:39 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

>> > swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>> >
>> > Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>> > bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
>> >

>> MainStream Media
>>

>Whereas you prefer "alternative facts." It was folks like you who allowed
>Hitler to come to power.
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:29:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 4:24:46 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>> > Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>> >different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>> >be taught critical thinking skills . Shut up and drink the Kool-aid !
>> > And by the way , blacks are not the only people ever enslaved . Try
>> >reading the Bible for starters . Then look into present day slavery ,
>> >young girls and boys both snatched and it ain't just blacks being grabbed .

>You don't seem to get that there's a distinction between criminals abducting
>persons into slavery, and it being an institution that is legal. You mention the
>Bible. I can almost guarantee you I've read it far more than you have. The
>pieces of shit in the Old South went far beyond the standards limiting abuse
>in the Bible. The "Lost Cause" of the South has *no honor whatsoever.*
>
>But racial abuse didn't end with emancipation. You right-wingers are allied
>with despicable racists. You try to suppress Black voting, and spout garbage
>like "All Lives Matter." Of course they ****ing do, but it's Black folks who
>don't get equal justice.
>
>Dylan Roof gets Burger King, and George Floyd gets a knee on his neck, but
>hey Dylan is a White boy, and George is a scary Black man. If you're not
>fighting racism, you're an enabler with your bullshit sig.
>>

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:08:02 -0400, songbird >
wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
>> ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
>> forget?
>>
>> There's no there there.

> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
>left after watching "reality"-tv.
>

> songbird

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>I understand patriarchy. White supremacy is tangled up with male supremacy.
>In Judeo-Christian tradition, the daughter is a slave. At the stupid wedding
>ceremony, the father transfers ownership to the husband.

My father-in-law never owned my wife and I don't own her either. And
he didn't "give her away" during the wedding ceremony. I just grabbed
her and dragged her off. Ghe ghe.

> Your stupid culture is a slave culture.

Politically, you and I often agree, but you're so woke and dramatic.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:22:35 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 1:55 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>>> the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>>> another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>>> don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>>> character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>>> judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>>> around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>>> instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

>> swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>>
>> Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>> bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
>>

>MainStream Media

Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 09:41:30 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:22:35 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>>> swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>>>
>>> Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>>> bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
>>>

>>MainStream Media

>Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
>reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 09:28:57 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>I understand patriarchy. White supremacy is tangled up with male supremacy.
>>In Judeo-Christian tradition, the daughter is a slave. At the stupid wedding
>>ceremony, the father transfers ownership to the husband.

>My father-in-law never owned my wife and I don't own her either. And
>he didn't "give her away" during the wedding ceremony. I just grabbed
>her and dragged her off. Ghe ghe.
>
>> Your stupid culture is a slave culture.

>Politically, you and I often agree, but you're so woke and dramatic.

Not Dave Smith

FA: Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook SC 1988 VHTF katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-07-2004 12:59 AM
sons/daughters & wine Larry Wine 18 10-07-2004 05:52 AM
FS: Dining With the Daughters (of Hawaii) Cookbook SC 1988 katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-06-2004 07:17 PM
FS: 1988 Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 28-05-2004 05:26 PM
Wisconsin Father pleads with Pentagon for Daughters lives Awake General Cooking 23 16-04-2004 10:55 PM