Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan Simmons Bryan Simmons is offline

Default Grand Daughters

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 4:24:46 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
> >>>
> >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> >> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> >> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> >> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> >> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> >> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> >> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >>>
> >> --Bryan
> >>

> > Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
> >different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
> >be taught critical thinking skills . Shut up and drink the Kool-aid !
> > And by the way , blacks are not the only people ever enslaved . Try
> >reading the Bible for starters . Then look into present day slavery ,
> >young girls and boys both snatched and it ain't just blacks being grabbed .

You don't seem to get that there's a distinction between criminals abducting
persons into slavery, and it being an institution that is legal. You mention the
Bible. I can almost guarantee you I've read it far more than you have. The
pieces of shit in the Old South went far beyond the standards limiting abuse
in the Bible. The "Lost Cause" of the South has *no honor whatsoever.*

But racial abuse didn't end with emancipation. You right-wingers are allied
with despicable racists. You try to suppress Black voting, and spout garbage
like "All Lives Matter." Of course they ****ing do, but it's Black folks who
don't get equal justice.

Dylan Roof gets Burger King, and George Floyd gets a knee on his neck, but
hey Dylan is a White boy, and George is a scary Black man. If you're not
fighting racism, you're an enabler with your bullshit sig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

--Bryan