General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36,804
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/7/2021 7:57 AM, Snag wrote:
> Â* We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .


I think it's great the grand daughters are interesting in cooking rather
than consuming nothing but fast food and the like. Enjoy the visit!

Jill
  #43 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,195
Default Grand Daughters

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> >>
> >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> >>> --
> >>> Snag
> >>> Race only matters to racists ...
> >>>
> >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> >> her.
> >>>
> >> --Bryan
> >>

> > 100 proof breakfast???
> >

> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>

You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>
> Jill
>

--Bryan
  #44 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:28:39 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 7:57 AM, Snag wrote:
>> * We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

>
>I think it's great the grand daughters are interesting in cooking rather
>than consuming nothing but fast food and the like. Enjoy the visit!
>
>Jill

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #46 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> >>
>> >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> >>> --
>> >>> Snag
>> >>> Race only matters to racists ...
>> >>>
>> >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> >> her.
>> >>>
>> >> --Bryan
>> >>
>> > 100 proof breakfast???
>> >

>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>

>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>--Bryan

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #47 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,482
Default Grand Daughters

wrote:

> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
> > > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > >>
> > >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> > >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> > >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> > >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> > >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> > >>> --
> > >>> Snag
> > >>> Race only matters to racists ...
> > >>>
> > >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> > >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> > >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> > >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> > >> her.
> > >>>
> > >> --Bryan
> > >>
> > > 100 proof breakfast???
> > >

> > Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
> >

> You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
> who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
> in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
> >



Fact is, Princess Jill is duplicitous, she comports herself like some silly gossiping teenage girl. Since she has you kf'd, she has to "reply" to you via a third party to get her "last word" in. Some here have me kf'd, and OTOH there are posters that I totally ignore, no need either way for "third wheel" communication...

--
GM
  #48 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:56:19 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

wrote:
>
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>> > > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > >>
>> > >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> > >>
>> > >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> > >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> > >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> > >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> > >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> > >>> --
>> > >>> Snag
>> > >>> Race only matters to racists ...
>> > >>>
>> > >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> > >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> > >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> > >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> > >> her.
>> > >>>
>> > >> --Bryan
>> > >>
>> > > 100 proof breakfast???
>> > >
>> > Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>> >

>> You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>> who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>> in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>> >

>
>
>Fact is, Princess Jill is duplicitous, she comports herself like some silly gossiping teenage girl. Since she has you kf'd, she has to "reply" to you via a third party to get her "last word" in. Some here have me kf'd, and OTOH there are posters that I totally ignore, no need either way for "third wheel" communication...

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #49 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,195
Default Grand Daughters

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:56:22 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
> > > > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> > > >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> > > >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> > > >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> > > >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> > > >>> --
> > > >>> Snag
> > > >>> Race only matters to racists ...
> > > >>>
> > > >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> > > >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> > > >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> > > >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> > > >> her.
> > > >>>
> > > >> --Bryan
> > > >>
> > > > 100 proof breakfast???
> > > >
> > > Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
> > >

> > You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
> > who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
> > in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
> > >

> Fact is, Princess Jill is duplicitous, she comports herself like some silly gossiping teenage girl. Since she has you kf'd, she has to "reply" to you via a third party to get her "last word" in. Some here have me kf'd, and OTOH there are posters that I totally ignore, no need either way for "third wheel" communication...
>

You do have to credit her for one thing. While many old ladies would
complain about their constipation, and the sometimes painful
defecations that accompany it, Jill beams with pride that she can
extrude nice, firm, solid, as they say, "well formed stools." Hey, no
pain, no gain, right?

When you can pass turds like that, who needs a "Mr. Bumpy"?
>
> --
> GM
>

--Bryan
  #50 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:19:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:56:22 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > > On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>> > > > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > > >>
>> > > >> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> > > >>
>> > > >>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> > > >>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> > > >>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> > > >>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> > > >>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> > > >>> --
>> > > >>> Snag
>> > > >>> Race only matters to racists ...
>> > > >>>
>> > > >> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> > > >> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> > > >> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> > > >> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> > > >> her.
>> > > >>>
>> > > >> --Bryan
>> > > >>
>> > > > 100 proof breakfast???
>> > > >
>> > > Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>> > >
>> > You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>> > who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>> > in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>> > >

>> Fact is, Princess Jill is duplicitous, she comports herself like some silly gossiping teenage girl. Since she has you kf'd, she has to "reply" to you via a third party to get her "last word" in. Some here have me kf'd, and OTOH there are posters that I totally ignore, no need either way for "third wheel" communication...
>>

>You do have to credit her for one thing. While many old ladies would
>complain about their constipation, and the sometimes painful
>defecations that accompany it, Jill beams with pride that she can
>extrude nice, firm, solid, as they say, "well formed stools." Hey, no
>pain, no gain, right?
>
>When you can pass turds like that, who needs a "Mr. Bumpy"?
>>
>> --
>> GM
>>

>--Bryan

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith


  #51 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>> >>
>> > 100 proof breakfast???
>> >

>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>

>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.


I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
you don't post for a few days
  #52 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:06:27 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>>> >>
>>> > 100 proof breakfast???
>>> >
>>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>>

>>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.

>
>I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>you don't post for a few days

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #53 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,195
Default Grand Daughters

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
> >> >>
> >> > 100 proof breakfast???
> >> >
> >> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
> >>

> >You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
> >who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
> >in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.

> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
> you don't post for a few days
>

Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.* Terry
being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
of voter fraud.

I don't have allies here. When people **** me off, I respond. When
someone amuses me, I respond. While I'm pretty open about my life,
most folks here are not, and that's OK, because I'm *no respecter of
persons*. No one here has any status, including me.
>

--Bryan
  #54 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:


>> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>> you don't post for a few days
>>

>Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
>family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
>easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.*


Accepting and condoning the behaviour of a racist, goofy and crazy or
not, is almost as bad as being a racist yourself.

>Terry
>being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
>is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
>racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
>that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
>results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
>was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
>suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
>of voter fraud.


White people can't judge whether there is racism in their country (of
course there is) or how bad it is. You'd have to talk to a non
hysterical, non attention seeking, grounded person of colour to find
out. So much for "Snag's" signature <spit>

--
Not Dave Smith
  #55 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 602
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> I don't have allies here.


Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.


For example, when everyone piles onto John when he says something stupid,
I at least respect the honest sentiment you usually give to the effect
that he is not actually dangerous. Mostly I respect this because it is in
spite of you having good reason to actually hate him personally, and you
*could* disingenuously let distorted opinions of others slide.

On the other hand, you continually irk me with your death-wishes & grand-
daughter fantasies.


I'm not your ally nor your enemy. I agree with you on more things than I
disagree with if that makes any difference.


  #56 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 353
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> --
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>

> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>

> --Bryan
>


Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
be taught critical thinking skills . Shut up and drink the Kool-aid !
And by the way , blacks are not the only people ever enslaved . Try
reading the Bible for starters . Then look into present day slavery ,
young girls and boys both snatched and it ain't just blacks being grabbed .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
  #57 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:


>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>be taught critical thinking skills .


This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.

--
Not Dave Smith
  #58 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 353
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/8/2021 12:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>> On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>
>>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>> be taught critical thinking skills .

>
> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>


I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
.. The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
and you just can't fix stupid .
  #59 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:47:13 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 12:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>>> be taught critical thinking skills .

>>
>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>

>
> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>. The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .


Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?

--
Not Dave Smith
  #60 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 353
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/8/2021 6:59 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:47:13 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>> On 6/8/2021 12:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>>
>>>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>>>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>>>> be taught critical thinking skills .
>>>
>>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>>

>>
>> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>> . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>
> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?
>


Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...


  #61 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,590
Default Grand Daughters

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:47:17 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:

> I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
> . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .


Nobody is trying to hide stuff. Every single election has been inspected, audited,
and verified by bipartisan boards. Most of the entities trying to look at the ballots
and machines have no standing to do so. Judges (most of whom are Republican)
have thrown the lawsuits out of court for being based on tissue.

One of the places in contention is a Michigan county where Trump _won_. I
just can get my head around that one. Do his supporters want to reverse his win?

Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
forget?

There's no there there.

Cindy Hamilton
  #62 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,482
Default Grand Daughters

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:47:17 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>
> > I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
> > . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
> > TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

> Nobody is trying to hide stuff. Every single election has been inspected, audited,
> and verified by bipartisan boards. Most of the entities trying to look at the ballots
> and machines have no standing to do so. Judges (most of whom are Republican)
> have thrown the lawsuits out of court for being based on tissue.
>
> One of the places in contention is a Michigan county where Trump _won_. I
> just can get my head around that one. Do his supporters want to reverse his win?
>
> Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
> ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
> forget?
>
> There's no there there.



This current crop of marxist dems do not respect the rule of law, they'll lie, cheat, and steal from their grandmothers in order to "win" an election - or achieve any other of their dubious "goals"...they've now got control of the MSM, institutions, social media, academia, etc...their tactics are straight from Lenin's playbook...

ANYWAYS, here's a Tuesday morning "funny" for everyone. I always get a tremendous bang out of the antics of AOC aka "Comrade Prada" - she is a VERY SERIOUS person, SERIOUSLY committed to "social justice" and all that jazz, ya know:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/matt-w...hole-community

Matt Walsh says AOC rejecting money for abuela is 'scandalous': 'They could've helped the whole community'

The conservative commentator launched '#HelpAbuela' to repair the home of the Dem's grandmother

"Conservative commentator Matt Walsh appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to speak about his "philanthropy" after he led a campaign that raised over $100,000 for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's, D-N.Y., grandmother, which was ultimately rejected by her family according to GoFundMe.

"She's a wealthy, single woman who has two apartments and a Tesla she just recently bought apparently," Walsh said about the Democratic congresswoman on Monday. "She for whatever reason refused to help her own grandmother. We said, "Alright, you know what? We'll get together and well raise the money. We raised $100,000 in ten hours, okay? We probably could've raised a million dollars if they'd let the fundraiser continue, but someone, "someone' €¦ in abuela's family shut down the fundraiser about ten hours into it and said that she didn't want the money."

Walsh insisted the refusal of the money "raises a lot of questions" like if Ocasio-Cortez's grandmother "really wasn't in dire straits," or if the Democratic squad member "prefer for her grandmother to live in that state suffering rather than take money from us."

"I think either way it's sort of scandalous on AOC's part," Walsh told Fox News' Tucker Carlson.

The "Matt Walsh Show" host pushed back at the lawmaker's stance that she was focusing on the "systemic problems" within the government, insisting his GoFundMe campaign was proof that "you don't have to wait around for the system to solve any problem."

"This is a problem we could've solved not just for abuela but they could've taken the money, fix the ceiling, bought her some furniture she clearly needs, and then could've taken the rest of the money and helped the neighbors, they could've helped the whole community, but they didn't want to do that," Walsh said.

The Daily Wire personality also mentioned "I put my hat in the ring" for a Nobel Peace Prize, arguing it should be given to him since it "doesn't mean anything anyway."

A spokesperson for GoFundMe confirmed to Fox News on Saturday that the "beneficiary" did not want to accept the money and that "all donors will be fully refunded."

Last Tuesday, Ocasio-Cortez to Twitter following her visit to her grandmother in Puerto Rico for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak and documented the damage to her home that remained from the Hurricane Maria in 2017, but suggested former President Trump was to blame for the prolonged conditions.

"Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill. I went to Puerto Rico to see her- my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID. This is her home," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted while sharing images of buckets on the floor catching leaking water and damage to the ceiling. "Hurricane MarĂ*a relief hasnt arrived.. Trump blocked relief $ for PR. People are being forced to flee ancestral homes, & developers are taking them."

She continued, "We immediately got to work reaching out to community advocates and leaders and following the money. Whats happening to Puerto Ricans is systemic. Much of it can be traced to La Junta, aka the Wall Street-connected fiscal control board that the US gave power to over the island." Ocasio-Cortez accused the Trump administration of overseeing "millions" of tax dollars being handed to "unqualified donor pals" and imposing "extremely difficult eligibility rules for Puerto Ricans, which allowed mass rejections of recovery fund applications."

"I want to be clear - while Trump admin had a major role, it wasnt just them," the congresswoman wrote in the Twitter thread. "La Junta, local policies, etc were all on the same page: policies that pushed out local families. To turn this around, we need audits & get recovery relief to people ASAP, without the onerous strings. And for the record - my abuela is doing okay. Its not about us, but about whats happening to Puerto Ricans across the island. She had a place to go to and be cared for - what about the thousands of people who dont?"

At the time, Walsh reacted to her tweets saying, "Shameful that you live in luxury while allowing your own grandmother to suffer in these squalid conditions."

The Democrat fired back, "You dont even have a concept for the role that 1st-gen, first-born daughters play in their families. My abuela is okay. But instead of only caring for mine & letting others suffer, Im calling attention to the systemic injustices you seem totally fine w/ in having a US colony."

On Friday, Walsh launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise money to "Save AOC's Abuela's Ancestral Home."

"One cannot be certain of the cost to repair grandmas house, but surely most of the work could be completed for the price of AOCs shiny Tesla Model 3," Walsh wrote in the campaign description. "Sadly, virtue-signaling isnt going to fix abuelas roof. So we are.

Walsh continued, "Lets all kick in to help save AOCs abuelas ancestral home. Any amount is appreciated, but the cost of a monthly lease payment on that Tesla is around $499€¦ All proceeds will be donated to abuela, if she will accept them."

The Daily Wire personality promoted the fundraiser on Twitter, revealing he kicked off the fundraising with a $499 donation, which he stressed is the cost of a Tesla monthly lease payment.

The #HelpAbuela campaign had attracted big-name donors including Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, and Dave Rubin. The effort raised $104,153..."


--
Best
Greg


  #63 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,693
Default Grand Daughters

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
....
> Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
> ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
> forget?
>
> There's no there there.


you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
left after watching "reality"-tv.


songbird
  #64 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,239
Default Grand Daughters

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> >> On 6/7/2021 10:00 AM, wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> > 100 proof breakfast???
>> >> >
>> >> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>> >>
>> >You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>> >who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>> >in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.

>> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>> you don't post for a few days
>>

>Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
>family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
>easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.* Terry
>being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
>is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
>racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
>that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
>results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
>was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
>suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
>of voter fraud.
>
>I don't have allies here. When people **** me off, I respond. When
>someone amuses me, I respond. While I'm pretty open about my life,
>most folks here are not, and that's OK, because I'm *no respecter of
>persons*. No one here has any status, including me.
>>

>--Bryan


How can anyone think I'm a racist, I'm married to a brown skinned
Mayan woman. I don't even notice a woman's skin color... first thing
I notice is her bra size... for me bosoms can be every color of the
rainbow. I'm a big fan of lime and licorice, my favorite Chuckles.
  #65 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Grand Daughters

"Snag" >

It's Your Signature

> Snag
> Race only matters to racists ...


complaints-At eternal-september.org

By Lawrence




  #66 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Grand Daughters

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
...
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Billy Ferrell
> > wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:


>>>> Snag
>>>> Race only matters to racists

>...
> Ask them, theyre here.
> "You can stop saying that now.
> Thank you."


Not Dave Smith
It Been Ask
So Not Asking

complaints-to eternal-september.org
On Just You
Message-ID: >

Why We're here
For Food


  #67 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 353
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
> "Snag" >
>
> It's Your Signature
>
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...

>
> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>
> By Lawrence
>
>


There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
  #68 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,452
Default Grand Daughters

Snag wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 12:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>
>>>> You ****ing turd.* 245 years of slavery, and more than a
>>>> century of Jim
>>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away
>>>> because
>>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase.* Imagine
>>>> your 14 YO
>>>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to
>>>> *own*
>>>> her.* That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside.
>>>> Again,
>>>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is
>>>> legally
>>>> allowed to *own* her.** "Shut your mouth you little bitch.* I
>>>> can **** you
>>>> any time I want.* You belong to me."* Imagine the 18 year old
>>>> feeling a
>>>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing
>>>> her little
>>>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her.* I
>>>> dare you, turd.
>>>>>
>>>> --Bryan
>>>>
>>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not
>>> allowed you to
>>> be taught critical thinking skills .

>>
>> This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>> buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>> Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.
>>

>
> * I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy
> here ... I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election
> fairl and square . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S
> NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .



That's not flak. It's Jews using space based lasers.

Lookout!


  #69 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,251
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> "Snag" >
>>
>> It's Your Signature
>>
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...

>>
>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>
>> By Lawrence
>>
>>

>
> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .


Gosh, hon, suddenly you don't give a shit about anyone swearing, eh?
Just don't like the girlies doing it, I suppose..

You are, of course, an easily identified racist, too.

Me? I make no bones about it- I have no tolerance for the intolerant.
  #70 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Grand Daughters

On 6/8/2021 12:52 PM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>
> By Lawrence
>


I D I O T .



  #71 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 11:42:23 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>How can anyone think I'm a racist, I'm married to a brown skinned
>Mayan woman. I don't even notice a woman's skin color... first thing
>I notice is her bra size... for me bosoms can be every color of the
>rainbow. I'm a big fan of lime and licorice, my favorite Chuckles.


Oh yeah, I forgot that you're sexist too. You see women as breasts
with legs.

--
Not Dave Smith
  #72 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:16:32 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 6:59 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:47:13 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> I must be over the target , because the flak is really heavy here ...
>>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
>>> . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

>>
>> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?
>>

>
> Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?


No, then it would be a reasonable fear.

--
Not Dave Smith
  #73 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:19:06 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>This current crop of marxist dems do not respect the rule of law, they'll lie, cheat, and
>steal from their grandmothers in order to "win" an election - or
>achieve any other of their dubious "goals"...they've now got control
>of the MSM, institutions, social media, academia, etc...their tactics
>are straight from Lenin's playbook...


Every country has a few mental patients who say things like this*.
That's not a problem. They can either continue to live independently,
or they're institutionalised. The problem in the US is that there are
so many of them. Trump won the election, but it was stolen from him by
Marxists. Yeah, right.

*There's a Dutch rapper (yes, they exist) who thinks all supermarket
food has had chemicals added to it that make people not realise covid
is a hoax. "Don't buy your food from the supermarket!"

--
Not Dave Smith
  #74 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .


swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...

Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?

--
Not Dave Smith
  #75 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:52:48 -0500, "Billy Mynews Ferrell"
> wrote:

>"Snag" >
>
>It's Your Signature
>
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...

>
>complaints-At eternal-september.org
>
>By Lawrence
>

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith


  #76 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:18:05 -0500, "Billy Mynews Ferrell"
> wrote:

>"Dave Smith" wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Billy Ferrell
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

>
>>>>> Snag
>>>>> Race only matters to racists

>>...
>> Ask them, theyre here.
>> "You can stop saying that now.
>> Thank you."

>
>Not Dave Smith
> It Been Ask
>So Not Asking
>
>complaints-to eternal-september.org
>On Just You
>Message-ID: >
>
>Why We're here
>For Food
>

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #77 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 14:20:27 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>>On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>>> "Snag" >
>>>
>>> It's Your Signature
>>>
>>>> Snag
>>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>
>>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>>
>>> By Lawrence
>>>
>>>

>>
>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>>the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>>another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>>don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>>character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>>judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>>around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>>instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

>
>Gosh, hon, suddenly you don't give a shit about anyone swearing, eh?
>Just don't like the girlies doing it, I suppose..
>
>You are, of course, an easily identified racist, too.
>
>Me? I make no bones about it- I have no tolerance for the intolerant.

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #78 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 10:58:22 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:06:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>
>>> I've said it befo lots of people in RFC don't mind Sheldon's
>>> racism. Say one wrong thing and Jill killfiles you, but you can make
>>> racist comments for years here and she'll start to worry about you if
>>> you don't post for a few days
>>>

>>Sheldon has been here for a few decades, so maybe she feels like he's
>>family, albeit a really ****ed up uncle. Plus, his racism is goofy, so it's
>>easier to blow off as, *Oh, that's just crazy old Uncle Sheldon.*

>
>Accepting and condoning the behaviour of a racist, goofy and crazy or
>not, is almost as bad as being a racist yourself.
>
>>Terry
>>being grandfathered in is different. That "Race only matters to racists"
>>is White supremacist bullshit. It's a denial of the legacy of systemic
>>racism in the USA. It's a heritage is more important than history mindset
>>that was central to motivating the "patriots" who sought to overturn the
>>results of the election that Trump lost, the worst manifestation of which
>>was the attempted coup in January, but they're also Hell bent on
>>suppressing the votes of non-White voters, and adhering to *The Big Lie*
>>of voter fraud.

>
>White people can't judge whether there is racism in their country (of
>course there is) or how bad it is. You'd have to talk to a non
>hysterical, non attention seeking, grounded person of colour to find
>out. So much for "Snag's" signature <spit>

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #79 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:35:38 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:28:55 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>>On 6/7/2021 8:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>
>>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>>Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
>>different things , but then your liberal masters have not allowed you to
>>be taught critical thinking skills .

>
>This right-wing cult is powerful. Soon Snag and his one-toothed
>buddies will be goose stepping through the country in large numbers.
>Right arm raised and left arm holding a pitchfork.

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
  #80 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 837
Default Grand Daughters

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 04:55:59 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:20:29 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>
>>There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me
>>the right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to
>>another person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I
>>don't give a fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your
>>character . And I judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and
>>judging of others - to be the kind of person that I don't want to be
>>around . Get back to me when you've learned to think for yourself
>>instead of swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S .

>
>swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>
>Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
Not Dave Smith
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FA: Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook SC 1988 VHTF katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-07-2004 12:59 AM
sons/daughters & wine Larry Wine 18 10-07-2004 05:52 AM
FS: Dining With the Daughters (of Hawaii) Cookbook SC 1988 katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-06-2004 07:17 PM
FS: 1988 Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 28-05-2004 05:26 PM
Wisconsin Father pleads with Pentagon for Daughters lives Awake General Cooking 23 16-04-2004 10:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2023 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"