Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grand Daughters

We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
.... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> --
> Snag
> Race only matters to racists ...

You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> --
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>

> Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped

https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>
> > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> > --
> > Snag
> > Race only matters to racists ...
> >

> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >

> --Bryan

100 proof breakfast???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 9:15 AM, % wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> Â*Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped
> >

> https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 11:01 AM, % wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 9:15 AM, % wrote:
>>>>
>>> Â*Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped

>> Â*>
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/
>>

> https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app

https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> >
> > > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> > > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> > > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> > > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> > > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> > > --
> > > Snag
> > > Race only matters to racists ...
> > >

> > You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> > Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> > you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> > grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> > her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> > imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> > allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> > any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> > little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> > sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> > >

> > --Bryan
> >

> 100 proof breakfast???

200 proof isn't bad, either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:08:55 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 11:01 AM, % wrote:

> >> https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/
> >>

> > https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app
> >

> https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html

Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 11:32 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:08:55 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app
>>>

>> https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html
>>

> Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
>>

> --Bryan

get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:34:50 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 11:32 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html
> >>

> > Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
> >>

> > --Bryan
> >

> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit

Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:19:21 AM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

> > > You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> > > Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> > > you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> > > grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> > > her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> > > imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> > > allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> > > any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> > > little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> > > sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> > > >
> > > --Bryan
> > >

> > 100 proof breakfast???

I don't drink anything stronger than wine, with the rare exception of sipping
liqueurs or brandies, and I had my last beer before 7 pm yesterday. Terry is
an ally of White supremacists, and needed to be called out. He really should
try to imagine his own grand daughters being treated the way that was legal
for much of the history of Black persons in America, but he'll never believe
that Black girls deserve the same respect as White girls. I *know* that *I'm*
a beneficiary of White privilege. So does he. The difference is, he's a lying
sack of shit.

> 200 proof isn't bad, either.

200 proof is impractical. As the concentration on alcohol increases, it takes
more effort to remove those last few bits of water.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 11:47 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:34:50 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

>>> Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
>>

> Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?
>>

> --Bryan

next time you're jonesing for kuthe shit in your hand
and have a wank instead
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Snag wrote:
> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

rice only matters to ricists.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:34:50 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

>> > Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
>> >>
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
>>

>Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?

Hey social warrior, don't you have some people you want to hurt?

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:21 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:19:21 AM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

>> > 100 proof breakfast???

>I don't drink anything stronger than wine, with the rare exception of sipping
>liqueurs or brandies, and I had my last beer before 7 pm yesterday. Terry is
>an ally of White supremacists, and needed to be called out. He really should
>try to imagine his own grand daughters being treated the way that was legal
>for much of the history of Black persons in America, but he'll never believe
>that Black girls deserve the same respect as White girls. I *know* that *I'm*
>a beneficiary of White privilege. So does he. The difference is, he's a lying
>sack of shit.

"Snag" is a toothless right-winger who yells "Communism!" when his
candidate doesn't win the election.

--
Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:01:28 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 9:15 AM, % wrote:
>>>>
>>> *Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped.

Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
old son... quite common... or raping your 40 year old husband, even
more common. Females sexually mature much earlier than males.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:54:07 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:01:28 -0400, % > wrote:

>Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
>old son...

I wouldn't call that rape. I'd call that a lucky *******. Depending on
the granddaughter, of course.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> > Snag
> > Race only matters to racists ...

Bryan When Did Slavery Stop?

Imagine You Like Legally
*Owning* Blue Blood Girls
For A Night

Their Master Will Set Up Cam4
Just for You

He Know You Peckerwoods
Would Like It
He Will Even Put Yore Wife
To Work In Chef Ready Kitchen

Now He Like honey-ginger chicken dish Too
IT Taste pretty Good over His Brown Rice

< https://chefready.com/opportunity >
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:58:43 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:54:07 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:

> >Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
> >old son...

> I wouldn't call that rape. I'd call that a lucky *******. Depending on
> the granddaughter, of course.

My neighbor doesn't have a lucky *******.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:48:32 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
> Snag wrote:
> > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

> rice only matters to ricists.

Noodles matter to noodlists.

> songbird

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 03:49:15 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
>>>

>>Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?

>Hey social warrior, don't you have some people you want to hurt?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Billy Ferrell
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> > Snag
>> > Race only matters to racists ...

>Bryan When Did Slavery Stop?
>
> Imagine You Like Legally
> *Owning* Blue Blood Girls
> For A Night
>
> Their Master Will Set Up Cam4
> Just for You
>
> He Know You Peckerwoods
> Would Like It
>He Will Even Put Yore Wife
>To Work In Chef Ready Kitchen
>
>Now He Like honey-ginger chicken dish Too
> IT Taste pretty Good over His Brown Rice
>
>< https://chefready.com/opportunity >

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 04:58:38 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:54:07 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>wrote:

>>Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
>>old son...

>I wouldn't call that rape. I'd call that a lucky *******. Depending on
>the granddaughter, of course.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:01:28 -0400, % > wrote:

>Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
>old son... quite common... or raping your 40 year old husband, even
>more common. Females sexually mature much earlier than males.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 03:51:20 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:21 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>I don't drink anything stronger than wine, with the rare exception of sipping
>>liqueurs or brandies, and I had my last beer before 7 pm yesterday. Terry is
>>an ally of White supremacists, and needed to be called out. He really should
>>try to imagine his own grand daughters being treated the way that was legal
>>for much of the history of Black persons in America, but he'll never believe
>>that Black girls deserve the same respect as White girls. I *know* that *I'm*
>>a beneficiary of White privilege. So does he. The difference is, he's a lying
>>sack of shit.

>"Snag" is a toothless right-winger who yells "Communism!" when his
>candidate doesn't win the election.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:21 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:19:21 AM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:

>> > 100 proof breakfast???

>I don't drink anything stronger than wine, with the rare exception of sipping
>liqueurs or brandies, and I had my last beer before 7 pm yesterday. Terry is
>an ally of White supremacists, and needed to be called out. He really should
>try to imagine his own grand daughters being treated the way that was legal
>for much of the history of Black persons in America, but he'll never believe
>that Black girls deserve the same respect as White girls. I *know* that *I'm*
>a beneficiary of White privilege. So does he. The difference is, he's a lying
>sack of shit.
>>
>> 200 proof isn't bad, either.
>>

>200 proof is impractical. As the concentration on alcohol increases, it takes
>more effort to remove those last few bits of water.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:57:28 -0500, Snag > wrote:

> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 09:15:22 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 9:07 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped
> >

>https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:11:41 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:48:32 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
>> Snag wrote:
>> > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

>> rice only matters to ricists.
>>

>Noodles matter to noodlists.
>>
>> songbird
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:00:26 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:07:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>
>> > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> > --
>> > Snag
>> > Race only matters to racists ...
>> >

>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>> >

>> --Bryan
>>

>100 proof breakfast???

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:11:41 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:48:32 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
>> Snag wrote:
>> > We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> > and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> > that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> > ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> > time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

>> rice only matters to ricists.
>>

>Noodles matter to noodlists.
>>
>> songbird
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:44:08 -0400, songbird >
wrote:

>Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .

> rice only matters to ricists.
>

> songbird

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:01:28 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 9:15 AM, % wrote:
>>>>
>>> *Imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped
>> >

>> https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/
> >

>https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:09:59 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 11:47 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
>>>

>> Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>next time you're jonesing for kuthe shit in your hand
>and have a wank instead

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:19:17 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

>> > You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> > Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> > you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> > grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> > her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> > imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> > allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> > any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> > little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> > sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>> > >
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> 100 proof breakfast???

>200 proof isn't bad, either.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:34:50 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

>> > Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
>> >>
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit
>>

>Don't you have a capitol to storm? Confederate relics to polish and revere?
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:34:44 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 11:32 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html
>>>

>> Gee? And I guess the rape was legal. You are an anonymous piece of shit.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>get back to sucking off kuthe, you clueless ****wit

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:08:49 -0400, % > wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 11:01 AM, % wrote:

>>> *>
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tr...town-sidewalk/
>>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app
> >

>https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...8435e1e8c.html

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> --
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>

>You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:09:53 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:58:43 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:54:07 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>> wrote:

>> >Imagine your 14 year old grand daughter raping your neighbor's 15 year
>> >old son...

>> I wouldn't call that rape. I'd call that a lucky *******. Depending on
>> the granddaughter, of course.
>>

>My neighbor doesn't have a lucky *******.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith

FA: Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook SC 1988 VHTF katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-07-2004 12:59 AM
sons/daughters & wine Larry Wine 18 10-07-2004 05:52 AM
FS: Dining With the Daughters (of Hawaii) Cookbook SC 1988 katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-06-2004 07:17 PM
FS: 1988 Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 28-05-2004 05:26 PM
Wisconsin Father pleads with Pentagon for Daughters lives Awake General Cooking 23 16-04-2004 10:55 PM