Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default Grand Daughters

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:47:17 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
>
> > I suppose you also believe that Xiden won the election fairl and square
> > . The big question in my mind is IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
> > TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

> Nobody is trying to hide stuff. Every single election has been inspected, audited,
> and verified by bipartisan boards. Most of the entities trying to look at the ballots
> and machines have no standing to do so. Judges (most of whom are Republican)
> have thrown the lawsuits out of court for being based on tissue.
>
> One of the places in contention is a Michigan county where Trump _won_. I
> just can get my head around that one. Do his supporters want to reverse his win?
>
> Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
> ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
> forget?
>
> There's no there there.

Are you *sure* about that, Cindy...???

"...Judge Amero, who federal elections records show is a Democratic donor, felt compelled to unseal the ballots for a forensics review after reading the sworn affidavits submitted by election monitors..."

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ed_779795.html

Why a Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud on His Mind: "Pristine Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed

By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
June 08, 2021

"When Fulton County, Ga., poll manager Suzi Voyles sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November, she noticed an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden. One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden €” except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they'd been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil

Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In short, the Biden votes looked like theyd been duplicated by a copying machine.

€śAll of them were strangely pristine," said Voyles, who said shed never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.

She wasnt alone. At least three other poll workers observed the same thing in stacks of absentee ballots for Biden processed by the county, and they have joined Voyles in swearing under penalty of perjury that they looked fake.

Now election watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting. They argue that potentially tens of thousands may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

€śWe have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,€ť said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.

He said the suspect ballots remain in the custody of the election officials and inaccessible from public view.

€śWe have confirmed that there are five pallets of shrink-wrapped ballots in a county warehouse,€ť Favorito said in an interview with RealClearInvestigations.

He and other petitioners were ordered to meet at the warehouse May 28 to settle the terms of the inspection of the absentee ballots. But the day before the scheduled meeting, the county filed a flurry of motions to dismiss the case, delaying the inspection indefinitely.

€śWe will be in court on June 21 to resolve these motions,€ť said Favorito, calling them another €śroadblock€ť the county has tried to throw in their way. He expects talks over the logistics of the inspection to resume after the Fourth of July holiday.

As part of his May 21 order, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero requested officials guard the warehouse around the clock until an inspection date can be set. But just eight days later, a breach in security was reported after sheriffs deputies left their post for a couple of hours.

€śThe front door was [found] unlocked and wide open in violation of the court order,€ť Favorito said.;;

County officials confirmed that a motion-detection alarm was triggered Saturday, May 29, shortly after the deputies drove away from the building in their patrol cars around 4 p.m. But they said a locked room where the ballots are kept €śwas never breached or compromised.€ť

Favorito is not convinced, and his lawyer is seeking to obtain the video footage from building security cameras. €śHow do we know for certain there was no tampering with the ballots?€ť asked Favorito, who said he did not vote for Donald Trump.

On Nov. 3, Fulton County elections officials informed monitors that they were shutting down the State Farm tabulation center before midnight, only to continue counting throughout the night while no one was watching.

€śElection workers dont bring ballots in after the supervisor has delayed processing until the morning, hide them under a table and then bring them out for scanning and tabulation after the supervisor tells [monitors] they are done scanning for the evening and they go home,€ť Favorito said.

€śOnce scanning [was] completed, an election line feed showed an unprecedented vote spike that turned the election in favor of Biden,€ť he added. In fact, €śjust over a half hour after workers scanned the potentially fraudulent ballots, an election line feed showed a 100,000-plus vote spike for Biden.€ť

Carlos E. Silva, for one, declared in a Nov. 17 affidavit that he observed a similar "perfect black bubble€ť in absentee ballots for Biden during the recount he worked in DeKalb County. And while overseeing the Cobb County recount, he swore he €śobserved absentee ballots being reviewed with the same perfect bubble that I had seen the night before in DeKalb. All of these ballots had the same characteristics: they were all for Biden and had the same perfect bubble.€ť

Added Silva, a registered Democrat: €śThere were thousands of [mail-in] ballots that just had the perfect bubble marked for Biden and no other markings in the rest of the ballot.€ť

Another registered Democrat, Mayra Romera, testified that while monitoring the Cobb County recount, she noticed that €śhundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made ... and all happened to be selections for Biden."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 11:18 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
>> I don't have allies here.

> Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
> who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.

(snippage)

Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
1970's. They both need to get over it. Bryan skipped right over the
fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 5:02 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:07:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Trew wrote:
>>>>
>>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Dude... you have a problem.
>>

> Dude, you're a ****ing child. A ****ing child.
>>

> --Bryan

Does that make you feel better about yourself?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 7:19 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 11:18 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have allies here.

>> Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
>> who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.
>>

> (snippage)
>
> Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
> starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
> posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
> 1970's.Â* They both need to get over it.Â* Bryan skipped right over the
> fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.
>
> Jill

And that very tasty dinner was what the post was all about .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 6:43 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 3:07 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
>>>>
>>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>>> grand daughter being raped
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Dude... you have a problem.

> Yes, Bryan seriously does have a problem since he's the one who
> constantly brings up 14 year olds (due to his animosity over some post
> John Kuthe made 20 years ago on another ng) and now, somehow has turned
> Terry/Snag's post into an accusation of racism and a rant about 14 year
> olds being raped during the era of slavery. All because of a signature
> line. He completely ignored the cooking aspect of the post. AFAIK, Bryan
> is the one focused on 14 year old girls.
>
> Jill

It must be sad to have nothing better to do with one's time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 7:19 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
>>> who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.
>>>

>> (snippage)
>>
>> Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
>> starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
>> posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
>> 1970's.Â* They both need to get over it.Â* Bryan skipped right over the
>> fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.
>>
>> Jill

> Â* And that very tasty dinner was what the post was all about .

It certainly was. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 6:41 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:22:35 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>>> swallowing the MSM narrative HL&S...
>>>
>>> Ok, hook line and sinker, but MSM? Aren't MSMs those colour coated
>>> bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth, not in your hand?
>>>

>> MainStream Media

> Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
> reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.

Unfortunately that is not the case . The news media is way far left
of the middle . And since they have the loudest and most
well-distributed voices , they are all that many hear . It doesn't help
that anything not on their agenda is either stifled or outright called
lies . There was a time in the USA that news media just reported the
who/what/where/when/how and didn't pontificate on the why . Seems like
now all we get is the "why" - and it's almost always someone's opinion .
Give me the facts , I'll decide the rest on my own .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:59:54 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 6:41 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:22:35 -0500, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>> MainStream Media

>> Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
>> reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.
>>

> Unfortunately that is not the case . The news media is way far left
>of the middle .

It might seem that way to you because you're far to the right.

>And since they have the loudest and most
>well-distributed voices , they are all that many hear .

Aren't Fox News and the odd shock jock well-distributed too?

>It doesn't help
>that anything not on their agenda is either stifled or outright called
>lies . There was a time in the USA that news media just reported the
>who/what/where/when/how and didn't pontificate on the why . Seems like
>now all we get is the "why" - and it's almost always someone's opinion .
>Give me the facts , I'll decide the rest on my own .

I agree with that. I watched CNN in the lead-up to your presidential
election and there was an anti-Trump bias to a lot of their reporting.
But Fox News was worse IMO. They were telling stories that were such
obvious lies that they almost couldn't take them seriously themselves.

But I agree, just give me the facts. I'll add the opinion myself.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Snag" wrote in message
> On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> "Snag" >
>>
>> It's Your Signature
>>
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...

>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>

> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me the
> right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to another
> person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I don't give a
> fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your character . And I
> judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and judging of others -
> to be the kind of person that I don't want to be around . Get back to me
> when you've learned to think for yourself instead of swallowing the MSM
> narrative HL&S .

MSM I Do Not Swallow
Methylsulfonylmethane
For Swelling And Joints Pain

Nor Do I
Do COVID-19
Vaccine

I Don't The Believe
In The News
Do You?

Snag
My Feelings Hurt
I Don't Thank So

For I Voted For Trump Two Times
And I Do Think For Yourself
He Lost The Count

Was Your Feelings Hurt
To Know He Lost The Race?

Now I Learn
There Is Only Two Races
Male And Female God Created Them

Color Is Not A Race

But Sexes Is
And There Is Four Of Them Of All Colors

Truly The Eve Is Of A White Bone
From Out Of Adam's Black Man Body

Known This Do Your Feelings Hurt Now?

Color Only Matters To You ...

So Go A Head Judge Character
Your God Made It Good And Just

Like JFK
I Am Irish American
Not A Snowflake
Are Skin Not White

Granddaughter Is
A Black Irish American

Now Say You

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 6:41:13 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
> > ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
> > forget?
> >
> > There's no there there.

> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
> left after watching "reality"-tv.

I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
good men to do nothing.€ť The Big Lie must be refuted.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 6:41:13 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> > Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
>> > ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
>> > forget?
>> >
>> > There's no there there.

>> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
>> left after watching "reality"-tv.

>I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>good men to do nothing.€ť The Big Lie must be refuted.

Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
nothing yet!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 22:22:17 -0500, "Billy Mynews Ferrell"
> wrote:

>"Snag" wrote in message
>> On 6/8/2021 11:52 AM, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>>> "Snag" >
>>>
>>> It's Your Signature

>>> complaints-At eternal-september.org
>>>

>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me the
>> right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to another
>> person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I don't give a
>> fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your character . And I
>> judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and judging of others -
>> to be the kind of person that I don't want to be around . Get back to me
>> when you've learned to think for yourself instead of swallowing the MSM
>> narrative HL&S .

> MSM I Do Not Swallow
> Methylsulfonylmethane
> For Swelling And Joints Pain
>
> Nor Do I
> Do COVID-19
> Vaccine
>
> I Don't The Believe
> In The News
> Do You?
>
>Snag
> My Feelings Hurt
> I Don't Thank So
>
> For I Voted For Trump Two Times
> And I Do Think For Yourself
> He Lost The Count
>
> Was Your Feelings Hurt
> To Know He Lost The Race?
>
> Now I Learn
> There Is Only Two Races
> Male And Female God Created Them
>
> Color Is Not A Race
>
> But Sexes Is
> And There Is Four Of Them Of All Colors
>
> Truly The Eve Is Of A White Bone
> From Out Of Adam's Black Man Body
>
> Known This Do Your Feelings Hurt Now?
>
> Color Only Matters To You ...
>
> So Go A Head Judge Character
> Your God Made It Good And Just
>
> Like JFK
> I Am Irish American
> Not A Snowflake
> Are Skin Not White
>
> Granddaughter Is
> A Black Irish American
>
> Now Say You

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 6:41:13 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> > Hypothetically, why would anybody ensure that Biden won his race while not
>> > ensuring that the House and Senate swung firmly Democratic? Did they just
>> > forget?
>> >
>> > There's no there there.

>> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
>> left after watching "reality"-tv.

>I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>good men to do nothing.” The Big Lie must be refuted.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 12:13:06 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:59:54 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>>> Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
>>> reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.
>>>

>> Unfortunately that is not the case . The news media is way far left
>>of the middle .

>It might seem that way to you because you're far to the right.
>
>>And since they have the loudest and most
>>well-distributed voices , they are all that many hear .

>Aren't Fox News and the odd shock jock well-distributed too?
>
>>It doesn't help
>>that anything not on their agenda is either stifled or outright called
>>lies . There was a time in the USA that news media just reported the
>>who/what/where/when/how and didn't pontificate on the why . Seems like
>>now all we get is the "why" - and it's almost always someone's opinion .
>>Give me the facts , I'll decide the rest on my own .

>I agree with that. I watched CNN in the lead-up to your presidential
>election and there was an anti-Trump bias to a lot of their reporting.
>But Fox News was worse IMO. They were telling stories that were such
>obvious lies that they almost couldn't take them seriously themselves.
>
>But I agree, just give me the facts. I'll add the opinion myself.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:19:44 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>>> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
>>> left after watching "reality"-tv.

>>I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>>good men to do nothing.” The Big Lie must be refuted.

>Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>nothing yet!

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:12:39 -0700 (PDT), GM
> [...]

>Added Silva, a registered Democrat: “There were thousands of [mail-in] ballots that just had the perfect bubble marked for Biden and no other markings in the rest of the ballot.”
>
>Another registered Democrat, Mayra Romera, testified that while monitoring the Cobb County recount, she noticed that “hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made ... and all happened to be selections for Biden."

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:48:25 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> (snippage)
>>>
>>> Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
>>> starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
>>> posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
>>> 1970's.* They both need to get over it.* Bryan skipped right over the
>>> fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> * And that very tasty dinner was what the post was all about .

>It certainly was. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

>>> you're trying to reason with people who have no minds
>>> left after watching "reality"-tv.

>> I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>> good men to do nothing.€ť The Big Lie must be refuted.

> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
> nothing yet!

I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:43:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>>> good men to do nothing.€ť The Big Lie must be refuted.

>> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>> nothing yet!

>I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won.

You repeatedly called Democrats and left-wing people sore losers after
Trump won. Repeatedly. As in repeatedly. Did I say 'repeatedly'?

> Trump proved to be worse.

I agree, Trump and his one-toothed followers.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:43:49 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > > wrote:

> >> I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
> >> good men to do nothing.€ť The Big Lie must be refuted.

> > Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
> > nothing yet!

> I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

dsi1 wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:43:49 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

> > > Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
> > > nothing yet!

> > I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

> Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:26:17 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> > > I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

> > Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

> NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I bet you say that to all the colored boys.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

>NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

In the Land of the Free, there's only room for people who agree with
Greg Sorrow.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:40:51 -0400, Michael Trew >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 5:02 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> Dude... you have a problem.
>>>

>> Dude, you're a ****ing child. A ****ing child.
>>>

>> --Bryan

>Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:41:01 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 7:19 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
>>> who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.
>>>

>> (snippage)
>>
>> Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
>> starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
>> posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
>> 1970's.* They both need to get over it.* Bryan skipped right over the
>> fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.
>>
>> Jill

> And that very tasty dinner was what the post was all about .

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:59:54 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 6:41 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> MainStream Media

>> Ok, thanks. I'd have thought mainstream media were relatively
>> reliable, compared to extreme right and left wing media.
>>

> Unfortunately that is not the case . The news media is way far left
>of the middle . And since they have the loudest and most
>well-distributed voices , they are all that many hear . It doesn't help
>that anything not on their agenda is either stifled or outright called
>lies . There was a time in the USA that news media just reported the
>who/what/where/when/how and didn't pontificate on the why . Seems like
>now all we get is the "why" - and it's almost always someone's opinion .
>Give me the facts , I'll decide the rest on my own .

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:19:07 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 11:18 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 17:32:58 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have allies here.

>> Nobody who matters a hoot needs 'allies'. What you have here is people
>> who have systematic responses to the *ideas* you repeatedly express.
>>

>(snippage)
>
>Bryan is the one who keeps dragging 14 year old girls into everything,
>starting with the repetitive copy/pastes containing something Kuthe
>posted to another ng 20 years ago and some high school BS from the
>1970's. They both need to get over it. Bryan skipped right over the
>fact that Snag/Terry's grand daughters cooked a nice dinner.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 15:04:28 +0400, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 22:22:17 -0500, "Billy Mynews Ferrell"
> wrote:

>>> There's this little thing called "The First Amendment" that gives me the
>>> right to say whatever I want - as long as it causes no harm to another
>>> person . And your hurt feelings don't count , snowflake . I don't give a
>>> fat flying **** what color you are , I judge you on your character . And I
>>> judge you - because of your lack of inclusiveness and judging of others -
>>> to be the kind of person that I don't want to be around . Get back to me
>>> when you've learned to think for yourself instead of swallowing the MSM
>>> narrative HL&S .

>> MSM I Do Not Swallow
>> Methylsulfonylmethane
>> For Swelling And Joints Pain
>>
>> Nor Do I
>> Do COVID-19
>> Vaccine
>>
>> I Don't The Believe
>> In The News
>> Do You?
>>
>>Snag
>> My Feelings Hurt
>> I Don't Thank So
>>
>> For I Voted For Trump Two Times
>> And I Do Think For Yourself
>> He Lost The Count
>>
>> Was Your Feelings Hurt
>> To Know He Lost The Race?
>>
>> Now I Learn
>> There Is Only Two Races
>> Male And Female God Created Them
>>
>> Color Is Not A Race
>>
>> But Sexes Is
>> And There Is Four Of Them Of All Colors
>>
>> Truly The Eve Is Of A White Bone
>> From Out Of Adam's Black Man Body
>>
>> Known This Do Your Feelings Hurt Now?
>>
>> Color Only Matters To You ...
>>
>> So Go A Head Judge Character
>> Your God Made It Good And Just
>>
>> Like JFK
>> I Am Irish American
>> Not A Snowflake
>> Are Skin Not White
>>
>> Granddaughter Is
>> A Black Irish American
>>
>> Now Say You
>>

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 21:54:07 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:43:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>>> nothing yet!

>>I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won.

>You repeatedly called Democrats and left-wing people sore losers after
>Trump won. Repeatedly. As in repeatedly. Did I say 'repeatedly'?
>
>> Trump proved to be worse.

>I agree, Trump and his one-toothed followers.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:53:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
> > wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> >
> >> Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

> >NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

> In the Land of the Free, there's only room for people who agree with
> Greg Sorrow.
>
> --
> Not Dave Smith

For once, I'd like to see a trump minion tell some guy to go back to Ireland, or Sweden, or Slovenia. That would be totally awesome!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:53:29 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:
>
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

>>NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

>In the Land of the Free, there's only room for people who agree with
>Greg Sorrow.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 23:54:10 +0400, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:40:51 -0400, Michael Trew >
>wrote:

>>> Dude, you're a ****ing child. A ****ing child.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>>Does that make you feel better about yourself?

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:43:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>> nothing yet!

>I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

Gary, your free Internet routine seems to be broken. Did your
neighbourhood Internet stop working? Do you now have to drive to
MacDonalds?

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:47:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:26:17 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:

>> > Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

>> NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>I bet you say that to all the colored boys.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:

>> > I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

>> Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

>NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:43:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
>>> good men to do nothing.” The Big Lie must be refuted.

>> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>> nothing yet!

>I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:39:09 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:43:49 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
>> On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>> > Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>> > nothing yet!

>> I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

>Trump and his minions have completely changed how America does elections. From now on, half the country will be whining about the who gets elected and the election process for a full 4 years. You can also forget about America's tradition of a peaceful transition of power. That scammer just made America second rate. Welcome to America ver. 2.0. It's new and improved like Google Groups is "new and improved."

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:03:39 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:53:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
>> > wrote:

>> >NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

>> In the Land of the Free, there's only room for people who agree with
>> Greg Sorrow.
>>
>> --
>> Not Dave Smith

>For once, I'd like to see a trump minion tell some guy to go back to Ireland, or Sweden, or Slovenia. That would be totally awesome!

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:53:34 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT), GM
>> > wrote:

>> >NO one is forcing you to live in the USA, Poi Boi...maybe you should shove off to the bosky shores of Cuba, North Korea, Belarus, or Venezuela...you can try spouting your insipid nonsense in those places...

>> In the Land of the Free, there's only room for people who agree with
>> Greg Sorrow.
>>
>> --
>> Not Dave Smith

>For once, I'd like to see a trump minion tell some guy to go back to Ireland, or Sweden, or Slovenia. That would be totally awesome!

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:04:42 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 07:43:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>>> nothing yet!

>>I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

>Gary, your free Internet routine seems to be broken. Did your
>neighbourhood Internet stop working? Do you now have to drive to
>MacDonalds?

Not Dave Smith

FA: Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook SC 1988 VHTF katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-07-2004 12:59 AM
sons/daughters & wine Larry Wine 18 10-07-2004 05:52 AM
FS: Dining With the Daughters (of Hawaii) Cookbook SC 1988 katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-06-2004 07:17 PM
FS: 1988 Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 28-05-2004 05:26 PM
Wisconsin Father pleads with Pentagon for Daughters lives Awake General Cooking 23 16-04-2004 10:55 PM