Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Again, I ate lunch at the best Indian restaurant in STL!!

MY HOUSE!!

And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)

Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Do you by any chance know a woman there named Robley Bishop?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> MY HOUSE!!
>
> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>
> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
walk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:03:57 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:
>> MY HOUSE!!
>>
>> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>>
>> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
>>

>Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
>walk.

LOL.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2018 4:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> MY HOUSE!!
>
> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>
> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

Most of the ingredients sound good, but Indian seasoning is mostly a "no
go" for me. I don't like most curry and can't take a lot of heat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:03:57 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:
>> MY HOUSE!!
>>
>> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>>
>> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
>>

>Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
>walk.

Make biryanis?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:11:48 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/15/2018 4:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > MY HOUSE!!
> >
> > And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
> >
> > Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
> >

> Most of the ingredients sound good, but Indian seasoning is mostly a "no
> go" for me. I don't like most curry and can't take a lot of heat.

Sorry Ed! All have to eat all that spicy foods for ya!

My Indian housemates are always seem somewhat surprised when me, a mere United Statesian can heat hot spicy dishes! But I tell them, yes I almost like Thai Hot! And sometimes I DO!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 6:04:00 PM UTC-6, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> John Kuthe > wrote:
> > MY HOUSE!!
> >
> > And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
> >
> > Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
> >

> Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
> walk.

ROFL!!! Boy, you and what's-her-name are just as JEALOUS of me as you can be!!

I suppose I can see why! I LOVE being me!! I have more fun than anyone here can imagine!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> MY HOUSE!!
>
> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>
> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

Some indian gurus have perfected the method of putting morsels of food
on their glans penis, then contracting the muscles to propel the food
into their mouth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:13:37 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:03:57 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe > wrote:
> >> MY HOUSE!!
> >>
> >> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
> >>
> >> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
> >>

> >Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
> >walk.

> Make biryanis?

Yep:

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.JKAC4Bj4YFM

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 20:20:25 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 8:13:37 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:03:57 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
>> > wrote:

>> >Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
>> >walk.

>> Make biryanis?

>Yep:
>
>https://www.google.com/search?source....0.JKAC4Bj4YFM

I'd have thought a New Age, environmentally conscious man like you
would prefer this:
https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/vegan-tofu-biryani
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:17:07 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> MY HOUSE!!
>
> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>
> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)

Your housemates have been demoted from "Family" to "friends"? You
only sound half nuts for change - which is considerable progress in
a relatively short time. It took John Hinkley 34 years. Change in
your medication? Because that "CDB oil" and Seroquel weren't
working too well for you.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:03:57 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx wrote:

> John Kuthe > wrote:
>> MY HOUSE!!
>>
>> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>>
>> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
>>

> Congratulations on learning something most people learn before they can
> walk.

Up until last week he was just smearing it all over face. Getting
some of it into his mouth is progress.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:18:39 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> I suppose I can see why! I LOVE being me!! I have more fun than anyone here can imagine!

You post every boring thing you do. Things that most normal people
would do without giving it a second thought. But you seem to take
irrational joy in simple and normal situations and interactions
that's its crystal clear that you don't have much of a life, and
never really did.

Unless you're being modest(*) and left out all those humanitarian
missions to third world-countries (even if they were only to promote
masturbatory techniques as the better alterative to rape and
disease).

(*)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:11:47 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 11/15/2018 4:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> MY HOUSE!!
>>
>> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>>
>> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
>>

> Most of the ingredients sound good, but Indian seasoning is mostly a "no
> go" for me. I don't like most curryd can't take a lot of heat.

The biggest single turnoff for many is the Fenugreek seed. It
creates that signature, permeating stink that many people associate
(and not fondly) with Indian foods and curries in particular. It's
also the flavoring agent in fake maple-like syrup. I didn't even
open the bottle and it was already stinking up my pantry.

Of the Curry Countries, India probably offers the most varieties of
heatless curries - but the stench! Asian curries are much better
IMO, but all have some level of heat. Japanese curries are pretty
wimpy though.

-sw

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 2:01:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:11:47 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > On 11/15/2018 4:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> MY HOUSE!!
> >>
> >> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
> >>
> >> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!
> >>

> > Most of the ingredients sound good, but Indian seasoning is mostly a "no
> > go" for me. I don't like most curryd can't take a lot of heat.

> The biggest single turnoff for many is the Fenugreek seed. It
> creates that signature, permeating stink that many people associate
> (and not fondly) with Indian foods and curries in particular. It's
> also the flavoring agent in fake maple-like syrup. I didn't even
> open the bottle and it was already stinking up my pantry.

Funny you should mention fenugreek seed. We fairly recently discovered
it was the missing ingredient. Now our curries taste more like what we
want.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 5:16:50 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Funny you should mention fenugreek seed. We fairly recently discovered
> it was the missing ingredient. Now our curries taste more like what we
> want.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Fenugreek seeds! YEP!! It HELPS if you actually KNOW someone from India!

Of course *I* knew that for years! Research!! Internet Research!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brice wrote:

> I'd have thought a New Age, environmentally conscious man like you
> would prefer this:
> https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/vegan-tofu-biryani

Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
your own?

I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
being such a troll.

Let me start with a repost. It's vegan pea soup and to die for.
No need to "kill a pig" for this dish. Seems that no one else
here believes that pea soup will taste good without pork. oh
well, their loss. YOU might be one that like it though.

Split Pea Soup with Sweet Potato (or Butternut Squash)
1 16oz package of dried green split peas
9 cups water
3 bay leaves
1 tsp. salt

Simmer these, covered, in a soup pot for about 2 hours until peas
have cooked down to a smooth consistancy. Remove the bay leaves.
**note - you don't have to pre-soak the peas**
Prepare the following:

3 T. vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup carrot, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
4 medium sweet potatoes (or 1 medium butternut squash),
...peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
1 tsp. salt (or leave this out if you prefer)
2 tsp. dried mustard
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. tarragon

In a large skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil.
When the onions are tender, add all the remaining vegetables
and spices. Saute for 4-5 minutes, then add 1 cup of water
and let simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender.

Add the vegetables to the cooked peas and simmer for 30 minutes,
stirring often.

After serving, add a little salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
You can eat this right away or let it sit awhile (or overnight)
and
it will thicken more. (I never wait!!!)
This recipe makes about a gallon of soup. What we don't eat
in 2 or 3 days, I freeze in serving-size containers.
Here's the nutritional info for the total batch using sweet
potato's.
Slightly less calories if you use the butternut squash instead.

Fat: 43 grams
Carbohydrates: 435 grams
Protein: 124 grams

Total calories: 2,121 (18% fat calories)

(remember that info is for the whole batch, not individual
servings)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:53:56 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Brice wrote:
>>
>> I'd have thought a New Age, environmentally conscious man like you
>> would prefer this:
>> https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/vegan-tofu-biryani

>Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
>ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
>annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
>not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
>your own?

It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
familiar?

>I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
>constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
>being such a troll.

Can you stop preaching?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brice wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:53:56 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Brice wrote:
> >>
> >> I'd have thought a New Age, environmentally conscious man like you
> >> would prefer this:
> >> https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/vegan-tofu-biryani

> >Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
> >ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
> >annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
> >not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
> >your own?

> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
> familiar?

There you go twisting away from the issue again.

> >I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
> >constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
> >being such a troll.

> Can you stop preaching?

Twist and shout.

heh there's no trying to be nice to you. Go back and read the
last 100 posts that you have sent here. Put Casa Bona as the
sender. Do you see a trend? At least that person sent useful
info often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:56:10 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Brice wrote:

>> >Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
>> >ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
>> >annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
>> >not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
>> >your own?

>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>> familiar?
>>

>There you go twisting away from the issue again.

I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

>> >I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
>> >constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
>> >being such a troll.

>> Can you stop preaching?

>Twist and shout.
>
>heh there's no trying to be nice to you. Go back and read the
>last 100 posts that you have sent here. Put Casa Bona as the
>sender. Do you see a trend? At least that person sent useful
>info often.

My most recent posts were in response to troll Pamela and to Jebus,
who always confuses himself and then becomes paranoid. I was perfectly
reasonable.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:09:44 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
> I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
> which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

Yes I do! My metabolism DEMANDS IT!!!

I'd have to eat BUSHELS of grains and beans to get all the dietary protein I need!

I'm serious!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:48:03 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:09:44 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
>> I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
>> which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

>Yes I do! My metabolism DEMANDS IT!!!
>
>I'd have to eat BUSHELS of grains and beans to get all the dietary protein I need!
>
>I'm serious!

Antiquated nonsense. Lots of vegetarians live healthy lives.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 11:48:06 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:09:44 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
> > I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
> > which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

> Yes I do! My metabolism DEMANDS IT!!!
>
> I'd have to eat BUSHELS of grains and beans to get all the dietary protein I need!
>
> I'm serious!
>
> John Kuthe...

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, in the future, we can't be growing animals for meat any more than we can continue to burn fossil fuels. You live in that short period of human existence where you get to eat all the meat you want. Lucky you!

I'm trying to cut down but I've got a bunch of meat in the refrigerator that needs to be cooked or thrown out. The thought of having to eat all the flesh makes me feel just awful!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:56:10 -0500, Gary wrote:

> Brice wrote:
>>
>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>> familiar?

> There you go twisting away from the issue again.

I repeat - "Bruce" is NOT a vegan. That's just his trolling schtick
he invented when he wore out his previous identity and started this
new one.'

Why are you always trying to talk some sense to him?

ObLunch: liverwurst spread and pickled herring. If only I had some
ripe limburger it would have been Game Time.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:38:44 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:56:10 -0500, Gary wrote:
>
>> Brice wrote:
>>>
>>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>>> familiar?

>> There you go twisting away from the issue again.

>I repeat - "Bruce" is NOT a vegan.

Correct.

>That's just his trolling schtick he invented when he wore out his previous identity and started this
>new one.'

Incorrect. I never pretend to be a vegan, or even a vegetarian.

>Why are you always trying to talk some sense to him?

Yeah, as if I'm not already sensible.

>ObLunch: liverwurst spread and pickled herring. If only I had some
>ripe limburger it would have been Game Time.

So I guess, you're not a vegan.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:17:07 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> MY HOUSE!!
>>
>> And I'm learning to make Biryanis and eat with my hand!! :-)
>>
>> Thanks to my wonderful Indian housemate friends!! :-)

> Your housemates have been demoted from "Family" to "friends"? You
> only sound half nuts for change - which is considerable progress in
> a relatively short time. It took John Hinkley 34 years. Change in
> your medication? Because that "CDB oil" and Seroquel weren't
> working too well for you.
>
> -sw

Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
his new income.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brice wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:53:56 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Brice wrote:
>>> I'd have thought a New Age, environmentally conscious man like you
>>> would prefer this:
>>> https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/vegan-tofu-biryani

>> Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
>> ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
>> annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
>> not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
>> your own?

> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
> familiar?
>
>> I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
>> constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
>> being such a troll.

> Can you stop preaching?

Can you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:17:06 -0500, Alex > wrote:

>Brice wrote:

>>> Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
>>> ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
>>> annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
>>> not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
>>> your own?

>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>> familiar?
>>
>>> I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
>>> constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
>>> being such a troll.

>> Can you stop preaching?

>Can you?

If you stop harrassing Kuthe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:

> Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
> his new income.

I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!

Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 11:48:06 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 1:09:44 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
> > I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
> > which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

> Yes I do! My metabolism DEMANDS IT!!!
>
> I'd have to eat BUSHELS of grains and beans to get all the dietary protein
> I need!
>
> I'm serious!
>
> John Kuthe...

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, in the future, we can't be
growing animals for meat any more than we can continue to burn fossil fuels.
You live in that short period of human existence where you get to eat all
the meat you want. Lucky you!

I'm trying to cut down but I've got a bunch of meat in the refrigerator that
needs to be cooked or thrown out. The thought of having to eat all the flesh
makes me feel just awful!

==

Depends how you cook it ;p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-17 8:32 AM, Pamela wrote:
> On 02:53 17 Nov 2018, Brice > wrote in
> :

>>> Can you?

>> If you stop harrassing Kuthe.

> Can you stop Kuthe harrassing RFC?

That sounds like a fair request.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>>
>> Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
>> his new income.

>I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>
>Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!

And if the IRS still harasses you, I hear Guyana is a good place to
set up a church.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 17:38:56 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 17 Nov 2018 10:16:01a, Jeßus told us...
>
>> On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 21:46:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>>I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation,
>>>CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO
>>>Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will
>>>I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>>>
>>>Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!

>> And if the IRS still harasses you, I hear Guyana is a good place
>> to set up a church.
>>

>Make sure he gets all the Kool-Aid he can drink, and make it
>"special"!

Brian could be the choir guitarist.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brice wrote:
>>> Can you stop preaching?

>> Can you?

> If you stop harrassing Kuthe.

Harassing? The truth hurts sometimes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
>> his new income.

> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>
> Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:58:53 -0500, Alex > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 8:15:14 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>>> Federal prison will take good care of his health when the IRS digs into
>>> his new income.

>> I TOLD you, I'm forming a new NOT FOR PROFIT corporation, CooperativeCorporationsSTL.ORG and I need to find out what the MO Govt considers a religion, because based on MY beliefs if you will I am a Hindu. And my house can be a Hindu shrine!
>>
>> Christian churches are not for profit, so can this house be!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse wannabe!

>You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
>report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.

Good, I can continue preaching.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 8:59:04 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:

> You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
> report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.

You live in such FEAR of the IRS. I wonder why?

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:17:41 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 8:59:04 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> >
> > You have a month and twelve days to figure that out or you will have to
> > report your collected rent as income. Good luck with that.

> You live in such FEAR of the IRS. I wonder why?
>
> John Kuthe...

Not fear. Prudence.

If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:39:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Not fear. Prudence.
>
> If you'd worked for your money rather than having it handed to you,
> you'd ensure that the IRS had no excuse to take what it's owed.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I've WORKED for my money all my ****ing MONEY all my life! My mother (when she was very young, before I was born) and father did too!

People like you and Alex are just JEALOUS that I got a large inheritance! :-(

John Kuthe...

Again, the best Indian restaurant in STL! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 186 20-07-2018 09:08 PM
AGAIN, best Indian restaurant in STL! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 2 12-07-2018 04:50 AM
I went and ate at the best Indian restaurant in St Louis MO!! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 31 03-02-2018 02:50 AM
Aryaa's Indian Restaurant aryaas Vegan 1 12-02-2013 03:58 AM
Indian Restaurant Curry catherine roberts Asian Cooking 0 22-03-2007 12:40 PM