Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brice Brice is offline

Default Again, I ate lunch at the best Indian restaurant in STL!!

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:56:10 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Brice wrote:

>> >Here's a thought, Bruce. Rather than preaching anti-meat and evil
>> >ingredient lists constantly and acting all superior and very
>> >annoying, if you eat constantly from scratch and all healthy, why
>> >not start posting some good tried vegetarian/vegan recipes of
>> >your own?

>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>> familiar?
>>

>There you go twisting away from the issue again.

I was jokingly pointing out that Environmental Hero Kuthe eats meat,
which is very environmentally unfriendly. What's the big deal?

>> >I like that food. Rather than annoying everyone here with your
>> >constant blah blah critisism, post some good recipes and stop
>> >being such a troll.

>> Can you stop preaching?

>Twist and shout.
>
>heh there's no trying to be nice to you. Go back and read the
>last 100 posts that you have sent here. Put Casa Bona as the
>sender. Do you see a trend? At least that person sent useful
>info often.

My most recent posts were in response to troll Pamela and to Jebus,
who always confuses himself and then becomes paranoid. I was perfectly
reasonable.