Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Again, I ate lunch at the best Indian restaurant in STL!!

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:18:39 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> I suppose I can see why! I LOVE being me!! I have more fun than anyone here can imagine!

You post every boring thing you do. Things that most normal people
would do without giving it a second thought. But you seem to take
irrational joy in simple and normal situations and interactions
that's its crystal clear that you don't have much of a life, and
never really did.

Unless you're being modest(*) and left out all those humanitarian
missions to third world-countries (even if they were only to promote
masturbatory techniques as the better alterative to rape and
disease).

(*)