Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Again, I ate lunch at the best Indian restaurant in STL!!

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:56:10 -0500, Gary wrote:

> Brice wrote:
>>
>> It was a joke. You know, "just kidding". "Just teasing". Sounds
>> familiar?

> There you go twisting away from the issue again.

I repeat - "Bruce" is NOT a vegan. That's just his trolling schtick
he invented when he wore out his previous identity and started this
new one.'

Why are you always trying to talk some sense to him?

ObLunch: liverwurst spread and pickled herring. If only I had some
ripe limburger it would have been Game Time.

-sw