Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default AGAIN, best Indian restaurant in STL!

My KITCHEN!! And my fabulous Indian housemate needed some rice at the same time I needed some too so we went on a shopping trip today and bought rice and he bought some chicken and goat and...cooked when we came home!

Fabulous! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:18:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> My KITCHEN!! And my fabulous Indian housemate needed some rice at
> the same time I needed some too so we went on a shopping trip
> today and bought rice and he bought some chicken and goat
> and...cooked when we came home!
>
> Fabulous! :-)

You must have been really lonely before you got housemates. All the
more reason to avoid renting a room there.

Did you give him another month's rent free? That seems like
something you'd do just to show your appreciation for some
superficial friendship.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:07:28 PM UTC-5, Ned Ryerson wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:18:34 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > My KITCHEN!! And my fabulous Indian housemate needed some rice at
> > the same time I needed some too so we went on a shopping trip
> > today and bought rice and he bought some chicken and goat
> > and...cooked when we came home!
> >
> > Fabulous! :-)

> You must have been really lonely before you got housemates. All the
> more reason to avoid renting a room there.

I will never be lonely thanks to the fact that I bought a shared student living house! I will always have others to live with! And pay me rent too!

> Did you give him another month's rent free? That seems like
> something you'd do just to show your appreciation for some
> superficial friendship.

No, I wanted to buy a big bag of rice and so did my Indian housemate as he was out of his rice too! And he does not have a car so I offered to drive us around for a Wed early afternoon shopping trip. It was a cooperative collaborative thing. It's also called caring and sharing!

John Kuthe...

Again, the best Indian restaurant in STL! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 186 20-07-2018 09:08 PM
Aryaa's Indian Restaurant aryaas Vegan 1 12-02-2013 03:58 AM
Indian Restaurant Curry leona miller General Cooking 1 22-03-2007 07:27 PM
Indian Restaurant Curry catherine roberts Asian Cooking 0 22-03-2007 12:40 PM
indian restaurant in Toronto elaine General Cooking 9 06-11-2004 03:43 AM