Old 10-03-2016, 04:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What kind of a trashy cook would use this "recipe"??

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Old 10-03-2016, 06:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

Old 10-03-2016, 06:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:10:47 -0600, "cshenk" wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

I'll bow to your experience with opening cans.
Janet US
Old 10-03-2016, 07:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote in rec.food.cooking:

cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.

Actually I dont have a problem with the recipe (Bryan does, not me).
Sure with more time, I can do something else but there's not anything
terribly wrong with this one other than over the salt allowances I need
to keep Don's BP in control.

I view the recipe as a 'grow with it' and swap bits about. I saw online
many added spices of their own desire to it and were pretty happy.

Bryan who has never to my knowledge freehand posted a true recipe to
the group, likes to stir stuff up and diss the cookery of others pretty
often. He's into links..
Carol

Old 10-03-2016, 08:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

--

Bryan is just feeding his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Bryan always feels HIS food choices are the best of the best, and everyone should follow his lead on them, and if not, he berates you in very childish ways. Classic Narcissism!

John Kuthe...
Old 10-03-2016, 10:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600

On 3/10/2016 10:47 AM, Gary wrote:

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?

Er, that's wot she said, Gary.
LOL

Old 11-03-2016, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...
cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.

Not IMO. Not if you look at the ingredients.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:45:23 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
"Gary" wrote in message ...
cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.

Not IMO. Not if you look at the ingredients.

You are correct. There are two whole CANS of concentrated "cream of" Campbell's salt BOMBS!! Yuck!!

John Kuthe...
Old 11-03-2016, 04:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message
cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.

Not IMO. Not if you look at the ingredients.

You are correct. There are two whole CANS of concentrated "cream of"
Campbell's salt BOMBS!! Yuck!!

John Kuthe...

I meant the frozen meals. I do buy some frozen items but not meals.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 08:21:44 -0800 (PST), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
wrote:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

That has Gary written all over it...

Old 11-03-2016, 06:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:50:12 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
wrote:

Bryan is just feeding his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Bryan always feels HIS food choices are the best of the best, and everyone should follow his lead on them, and if not, he berates you in very childish ways. Classic Narcissism!

Sounds just like you, really.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Bryan is just feeding his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Bryan
always feels HIS food choices are the best of the best, and everyone
should follow his lead on them, and if not, he berates you in very
childish ways. Classic Narcissism!

Sounds just like you, really.

Word.

--
jinx the minx
Old 11-03-2016, 11:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...
cshenk wrote:

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

http://www.ro-tel.com/recipes-King-R...cken-3541.html

Dog vomit.

--Bryan

Actually the bad thing is it takes a person 20 minutes to prep that?
What, 5 minutes to open each can or something? Being generous to the
kitchen challenged, it's a 10 minute prep there.

And why is that a bad thing? If it tastes good, why not?
Not all good meals come from scratch.
They even sell some pretty decent frozen meals now.
Heat and serve.

Not IMO. Not if you look at the ingredients.

You are correct. There are two whole CANS of concentrated "cream of" Campbell's salt BOMBS!! Yuck!!

John Kuthe...

Have you no ability to look at a recipe and go freehand? Seems like
Bryan is just as unimaginative too.

--

sf