Old 04-07-2015, 06:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oh, that Donald

He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

nancy

Old 04-07-2015, 07:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 04-07-2015, 08:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 1:22:47 PM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

nancy

Just show us the hairline.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 12:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

Bet they're not building one at St. Andrews, now are they?
Old 04-07-2015, 11:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

Old 04-07-2015, 11:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
a year or so.

Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.

He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

nancy

Old 05-07-2015, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young
wrote:

[...]

I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
I am really curious.
Janet US
Old 05-07-2015, 12:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 7:02 PM, Janet B wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young

He gets into a fight of some sort wherever he goes.

I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
I am really curious.

It's a thing of wonder. With his money, you'd think he'd
find a different solution, but that's his trademark now.
Never mind the name on all the buildings.

Won't that look nice on the White House if he somehow won?

nancy

Old 05-07-2015, 10:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news
He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 05-07-2015, 10:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

[...]

It is very good that the laws can stop his little flights of fancy ...

He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he not
running for pres of the USA?
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 05-07-2015, 11:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:16:33 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
"dsi1" wrote in message
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
"Nancy Young" wrote in message
news He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing g

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)
Old 05-07-2015, 01:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia, I saw an interview...one of those quick, on-the-fly photog questions,
where he pulled his hair back in the front...it is his real hair. that probably
disappoints you, I know.

N.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

WTF does his hair have to do with his comments or policies??

N.

E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] General Cooking 15 12-10-2007 12:26 AM
E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] Restaurants 0 10-10-2007 03:28 PM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 08:18 PM
Evil Donald is now Moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking Dick Adams Winemaking 0 23-01-2005 06:49 AM
Donald O'Connor Died Jack Schidt® General Cooking 4 29-09-2003 09:33 PM