Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oh, that Donald

On 7/6/2015 8:08 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:40:28 +1000, Jeßus >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:22:26 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
>> > wrote:

>>> Being himself is the problem. He is a consummate asshole. He is a
>>> caricature of the Republican mindset. No wonder they want to exclude him
>> >from the debates. Jeb Bush will be the nominee, as he is the only one who
>>> is qualified other than Graham, who is too weird.

>> Too weird? I don't know who Graham is, or what he looks like, but Jeb
>> Bush sure as hell looks weird to me, with those trademark Bush eyes
>> set too close to each other.

> I wouldn't vote for anyone named Jeb... that's a six toed incestuos
> name... no sane person will vote for another Bush anyway.

Now that you've disqualified youreself...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 8:11 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:08:31 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:40:28 +1000, Jeßus >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:22:26 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW

>>> Too weird? I don't know who Graham is, or what he looks like, but Jeb
>>> Bush sure as hell looks weird to me, with those trademark Bush eyes
>>> set too close to each other.

>> I wouldn't vote for anyone named Jeb... that's a six toed incestuos
>> name...

> lol, true. Go get your banjo, Jebediah!

Go celebrate your irrelevance, Auzzie shitbag.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 9:07 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 8:20:55 AM UTC-10, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> I don't find Trump's hair style meaningful one way or another... who I
>>> don't trust are men with lots of facial hair, I would never vote for a
>>> man with a full beard, nor would I associate with bearded men
>>> socially... all that hair hides their facial expressions, makes it
>>> impossible to tell how they feel about what they are saying or their
>>> response to what others are saying... and I definitely don't want to
>>> sit across the dinner table from a guy with a beard, disgustingly
>>> gross.
>>>

>> Wow, a facial hair bigot, who knew?
>>
>> Did you think God gave men face hair to hide their facial expressions
>> from Him?
>>
>> You nutter.

> I have heard that people have a general distrust of beards. I don't understand it myself. I guess people is superficial sods. Hee hee.

Ayup!

> I've been wearing a beard for the last couple of months. My aim was to get a Hayao Miyazaki kind of vibe about me but when I look in the mirror it's more Gabby Hayes than anything. That's always one of the hazards of beard wearing.

LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 9:22 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 05:30:33 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> > wrote:
>
>> Kalmia, I saw an interview...one of those quick, on-the-fly photog questions,
>> where he pulled his hair back in the front...it is his real hair. that probably
>> disappoints you, I know.

> Besides, anyone who has a cat, can't be all bad:
> http://www.freewoodpost.com/wp-conte...0/TrumpCat.jpg

NO life Auzzie turd!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2015 5:22 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> Clinton will win NY by a huge margin.

Having accomplished precisely NOTHING as their Senator.

ZERO.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

My 37 year old son has never seen his dad without a beard. He started growing it in 1974 when he finished his 6 years of service in the Air National Guard. It was very long, as was his hair for many, many years. Now he wears a traditional haircut and keeps the beard trimmed to about an inch. I doubt if I will ever see his face again as he has no intention of ever shaving it off, and that's fine with me. I love beards. Not Duck Dynasty beards but neatly trimmed ones.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 12:16:42 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 7:22 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the favorite
> > of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
> > many voters like the idea of the first female President.

> Because it's fine to be elected based ONLY on sex or color, right, you
> racist ****wit?

Hahaha hahahaha.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...idterm-Victory

"VERY-Bad-News." Hahahaha.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2015 4:01 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 12:16:42 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>> On 7/6/2015 7:22 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>> The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the favorite
>>> of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
>>> many voters like the idea of the first female President.

>> Because it's fine to be elected based ONLY on sex or color, right, you
>> racist ****wit?

> Hahaha hahahaha.

You racist scumsucker!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 5:13:15 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/7/2015 4:01 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>

> >> Because it's fine to be elected based ONLY on sex or color, right, you
> >> racist ****wit?

> > Hahaha hahahaha.
> >

> You racist scumsucker!

Hahaha. Your ideology is moribund. Hahaha haha haha.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2015 4:17 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 5:13:15 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> Hahaha hahahaha.
>>>

>> You racist scumsucker!

> Hahaha. Your ideology is moribund. Hahaha haha haha.

Your communism is death for America.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 5:26:46 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/7/2015 4:17 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> You racist scumsucker!

> > Hahaha. Your ideology is moribund. Hahaha haha haha.

> Your communism is death for America.

Strong labor protections and highly progressive taxation are life for
America's working class. The pendulum is swinging back to the left,
Mr. Corporatist Robber Baron Worshiper.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2015 5:42 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 5:26:46 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> Hahaha. Your ideology is moribund. Hahaha haha haha.

>> Your communism is death for America.

> Strong labor protections and highly progressive taxation are

.....DEATH TO OUR ECONOMY, you TRAITOR!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 7:12:54 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/7/2015 5:42 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> Your communism is death for America.

> > Strong labor protections and highly progressive taxation are

> ....DEATH TO OUR ECONOMY, you TRAITOR!

Death to the expanding wealth gap. You love the Southern working class
chumps, and you are happy to use racism/sexism/homophobia to trick those
fools into supporting Fascism/Corporatism. It's "morning in America" again,
but this day is not a dawning for Fascist Reaganomics, but for moderate
NewDealism. The pendulum is swinging back. Your ilk are dying off, and good
riddance.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2015 6:37 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 7:12:54 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> Strong labor protections and highly progressive taxation are

>> ....DEATH TO OUR ECONOMY, you TRAITOR!

> Death to the expanding wealth gap. You love the Southern working class

I don't make such ludicrous demographic class warfare partions, that's
all YOU.

Btw, you're w worthless waste of $15 in electrolytes.

E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] General Cooking 15 12-10-2007 12:26 AM
E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] Restaurants 0 10-10-2007 03:28 PM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 07:18 PM
Evil Donald is now Moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking Dick Adams Winemaking 0 23-01-2005 05:49 AM
Donald O'Connor Died Jack Schidt® General Cooking 4 29-09-2003 09:33 PM