Dick Adams

Default Evil Donald is now Moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking

Evil Donald > wrote:
>> Mystified One > wrote:
>>> "Evil Donald" > wrote:

>>> I am volunteering to be the new homosexual moderator of this
>>> group when the old one retires.

The old homosexual moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking must
have retired because this newsgroup is NOT moderated. So
unless someone else wants to be moderator, you are now the
moderator by usurption.

>> I didn't know you were ***!

> I'm not *** yet, but I'll do anything (and I MEAN anything)
> to be the moderator of this group. Even if it means having
> sex with all you sexy mens.
>
> There was a time when I had never made wine before. Yes, I
> was scared the first time. Who wouldn't be. I sure this will
> be the same way.

As for your offer, you may have to make good on it to some
of the natives. But I will pass on it. I'm so hetrosexual
that I'm the defendant in a class action paternity suit.

Dick