Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oh, that Donald

He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
pronouncement.

A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.

Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
news
> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
> pronouncement.
>
> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>
> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
losing <g>

http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 1:22:47 PM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
> pronouncement.
>
> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>
> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.
>
> nancy

Just show us the hairline.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 12:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> news
>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>> pronouncement.
>>
>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>
>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
> losing <g>
>
> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/

Bet they're not building one at St. Andrews, now are they?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> news
> > He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
> > pronouncement.
> >
> > A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
> > just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
> >
> > Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
> > Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
> > Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
> losing <g>
>
> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/
>

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> news
>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>> pronouncement.
>>
>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>
>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
> losing <g>

That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
a year or so.

Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.

He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young
> wrote:

>On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>>> pronouncement.
>>>
>>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>>
>>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>

>That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
>course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
>his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
>who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
>a year or so.
>
>Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>
>He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.
>
>nancy

I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
I am really curious.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 7:02 PM, Janet B wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young

>> He gets into a fight of some sort wherever he goes.

> I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
> beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
> and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
> I am really curious.

It's a thing of wonder. With his money, you'd think he'd
find a different solution, but that's his trademark now.
Never mind the name on all the buildings.

Won't that look nice on the White House if he somehow won?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>> > He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>> > pronouncement.
>> >
>> > A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>> > just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>> >
>> > Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>> > Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>> > Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>
>>
>> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/
>>

>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
> he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>> > He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>> > pronouncement.
>> >
>> > A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>> > just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>> >
>> > Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>> > Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>> > Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>
>>
>> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/
>>

>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
> he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>>> pronouncement.
>>>
>>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>>
>>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>

> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
> a year or so.
>
> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>
> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

It is very good that the laws can stop his little flights of fancy ...

He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he not
running for pres of the USA?
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>>> pronouncement.
>>>
>>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>>
>>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>

> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
> a year or so.
>
> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>
> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

It is very good that the laws can stop his little flights of fancy ...

He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he not
running for pres of the USA?
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:16:33 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" <> wrote in message
> > On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> >> news > >> > He's really gotten people riled up with his latest

> >> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
> >> losing <g>
> >>
> >> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/
> >>

> >> --
> >> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> > That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
> > he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

> You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia, I saw an interview...one of those quick, on-the-fly photog questions,
where he pulled his hair back in the front...it is his real hair. that probably
disappoints you, I know.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

WTF does his hair have to do with his comments or policies??

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

He certainly has some powerful anmo now that Senor Sanchez, convicted felon,
who has been deported FIVE times, shot and killed the woman in San Francisco.

Tragedy, all around.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:16:33 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>> > That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
>> > he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much!
>> > :-)

>> You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

Nahh we had him already ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 05:32:06 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> wrote:

>WTF does his hair have to do with his comments or policies??
>
>N.

Nothing. Just like most of what goes on in this group. It had
nothing to do with the topic.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 7:34:57 AM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
> He certainly has some powerful anmo now that Senor Sanchez, convicted felon,
> who has been deported FIVE times, shot and killed the woman in San Francisco.
>
> Tragedy, all around.

I hope that millions of White privilege Republicans type stuff like that.
Drive away the last few percentage of Latinos who vote Republican because
of the abortion issue.

Donald represents *true* GOP values: the worship of the super rich;
mistreating the working class; xenophobia about Latin Americans, thinking
that folks of sub-Saharan African ancestry are inferior humans...

http://www.quora.com/Besides-saying-...d-black-people

Trump says what the Republican base says around their dinner tables,
but has enough sense not to say into microphones.

> N.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 5:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he
> not running for pres of the USA?

Says he is, but I think it is just for the publicity and ego.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 4:20 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:16:35 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>>> pronouncement.
>>>
>>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>>
>>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>
>>
>> http://news.stv.tv/north/1322381-don...r-golf-course/
>>

>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

He only owns New Jersey, and really, would you want it back?!?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 4:24 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>>> pronouncement.
>>>
>>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>>
>>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>> losing <g>

> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
> a year or so.
>
> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>
> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.
>
> nancy

Oh well now - he's the new Julie Bove then. isn't he?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 5:16:33 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:

> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he not
> running for pres of the USA?

We take his candidacy about as seriously as we did Pat Paulsen's, back
in the day.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Paulsen#Political_campaigns>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 5:02 PM, Janet B wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest

>>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>>> losing <g>

>> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
>> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
>> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
>> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
>> a year or so.
>>
>> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>>
>> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.
>>
>> nancy

> I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
> beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
> and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
> I am really curious.
> Janet US

Frankly I am too, is it even real?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 5:08 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:02:29 -0600, Janet B >
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young
>> > wrote:

>>> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
>>> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
>>> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
>>> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
>>> a year or so.
>>>
>>> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>>>
>>> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.
>>>
>>> nancy

>> I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
>> beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
>> and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
>> I am really curious.

> I never understand why men who already have a face only a mother could
> love, worry about their looks.

I really think you need to attend to your own sallow grill and not worry
about others, you scumeating Auzzie turd!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 5:12 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 7:02 PM, Janet B wrote:
>> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:24:25 -0400, Nancy Young

>>> He gets into a fight of some sort wherever he goes.

>> I think the US should set up a betting jar. You know, like how many
>> beans in the jar? The betting would be on how long his comb-over is
>> and how many times it is wrapped back and forth.
>> I am really curious.

> It's a thing of wonder. With his money, you'd think he'd
> find a different solution, but that's his trademark now.
> Never mind the name on all the buildings.
>
> Won't that look nice on the White House if he somehow won?
>
> nancy

It's sure as HELL beat that stupid rainbow light show!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:16:33 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>> > That's rich guys for you. They think they own the world. The next time
>> > he's in Aberdeen, could you guys please keep him? Thank you very much! :-)

>> You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

>There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...
but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 7/5/2015 5:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he
>> not running for pres of the USA?

> Says he is, but I think it is just for the publicity and ego.

The ego I can well believe!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 3:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>>> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest

>>> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
>>> losing <g>

>> That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
>> course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
>> his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
>> who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
>> a year or so.
>>
>> Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.
>>
>> He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

> It is very good that the laws can stop his little flights of fancy ...

Why?

> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he
> not running for pres of the USA?

Yeah, so?

Not your country to natter over, dear.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 6:32 AM, Nancy2 wrote:
> WTF does his hair have to do with his comments or policies??
>
> N.

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 6:34 AM, Nancy2 wrote:
> He certainly has some powerful anmo now that Senor Sanchez, convicted felon,
> who has been deported FIVE times, shot and killed the woman in San Francisco.
>
> Tragedy, all around.
>
> N.

+1
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 8:55 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> Donald represents*true* GOP values: the worship of the super rich;

YOU represent true LOSER values - class warfare and the hatred of those
who have more than you.

You're a consummate libitarded intolerant harteful scum.

Die soon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 10:34 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 5:16:33 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
>
>> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he not
>> running for pres of the USA?

> We take his candidacy about as seriously as we did Pat Paulsen's, back
> in the day.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Paulsen#Political_campaigns>
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Peter Sellers for Prez!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 5:16:33 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
>
>> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he
>> not
>> running for pres of the USA?

> We take his candidacy about as seriously as we did Pat Paulsen's, back
> in the day.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Paulsen#Political_campaigns>

Righteo! Thanks)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 10:49 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:

>>> You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
>>> --
>>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

>> There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

> I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...

Damned straight!

> but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.

What part of retiring with full gubmint bennies at age 50 was ever going
to work?

pensions for candy makers and hair dressers?

Seriously?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 11:18 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>> On 7/5/2015 5:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>>> He is a pest and an arrogant one at that. I may be mistaken but is he
>>> not running for pres of the USA?

>> Says he is, but I think it is just for the publicity and ego.

> The ego I can well believe!

It ain't ego if you can get 'r done.

He can, in spades.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 22:12:31 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> Kalmia, I saw an interview...one of those quick, on-the-fly photog questions,
>> where he pulled his hair back in the front...it is his real hair. that probably
>> disappoints you, I know.

> The fact it's attached to his head, doesn't mean it grew there.

LOL, true. He's like a poster child for poor taste.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 6:49 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:

>>> You are very generous but if you don't mind I will give it a miss ...
>>> --
>>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

>> There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

> I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...
> but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.

If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help? :-)

E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] General Cooking 15 12-10-2007 12:26 AM
E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] Restaurants 0 10-10-2007 03:28 PM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 07:18 PM
Evil Donald is now Moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking Dick Adams Winemaking 0 23-01-2005 05:49 AM
Donald O'Connor Died Jack Schidt® General Cooking 4 29-09-2003 09:33 PM