Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oh, that Donald

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 4:19:48 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 6:49 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> > wrote:

> >> There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

> > I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...
> > but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.
> >

> If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help? :-)

The Greeks might protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks* should get the
rear instead.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 12:11 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 4:19:48 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 7/5/2015 6:49 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...
>>> but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.
>>>

>> If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help? :-)

> The Greeks might protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks* should get the
> rear instead.
>
> --Bryan

Boy you really know how to kill a wonderfully crafted joke!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 3:16 PM, wrote:
> He's like a poster child for poor taste.

And you for evil rabbit-killing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 3:19 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 6:49 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>>> There's no harm in giving it a shot... :-)

>> I'll bet the Greeks wish they had The Donald running things there...
>> but alas now they'll be going Greek Style full bore.
>>

> If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help? :-)

HAR!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 4:22 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 12:11 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>>> If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would
>>> help? :-)

>> The Greeks might protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks*
>> should get the
>> rear instead.
>>
>> --Bryan
>>

> Boy you really know how to kill a wonderfully crafted joke!

Mmm hmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 12:30:14 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 8:55 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > Donald represents*true* GOP values: the worship of the super rich;

> YOU represent true LOSER values - class warfare and the hatred of those
> who have more than you.
>
> You're a consummate libitarded intolerant harteful scum.
>
> Die soon.

I bet that you were awfully upset when that class warrior, Django, upset the
class structure. I mean, those slave traders and slave owners were just doing
what was legal at the time, so they shouldn't have been punished for defending
their legal rights as slaveholding citizens. After all, many of the Founding
Fathers were slaveholders, and in the South, a White who didn't own any slaves
was an obvious "LOSER," and those who objected to the rights of the rich Whites
would have been classified by you as having "true LOSER values - class warfare
and the hatred of those who have more than [they did]."

The working class is becoming slightly more class conscious, and racism (the
Southern Strategy), homophobia and male supremacy are fading as new voters
age in, and older ones die off. Ayn Randism has been marginalized, with geeks
like you being legacies in most parts of the USA, and while religious
conservatives might get a little bump up in turnout in 2016, the rank and file
attendees of the fundie churches will become as accepting of the new norms as
the union folks did over the past several decades.

Sadly, the USA is in decline because nutty-assed Capitalism allowed our value
added base to be transferred to of all places, Red China, which flipped from
horrible Leninism/Maoism to obscene Capitalism; the Right in the USA exported
our manufacturing base for short term wealth accumulation, selling out the
future of our working folks in a way that would horrify Adam Smith even more
than it would Karl Marx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Th...ral_Sentiments

The moderate Left is ascendant, and the evil of Ayn-Randite thought is in
decline.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 5:22:45 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 12:11 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help? :-)

> > The Greeks might protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks* should get the
> > rear instead.
> >
> > --Bryan
> >

> Boy you really know how to kill a wonderfully crafted joke!

I thought that I was admiring your joke, and adding to it. I could have gone
further and played upon the idea of John Kuthaikis employing Benny Buttplugakis to Greekativicus his wifakus in her buttakis.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 8:22 AM, dsi1 wrote:
>ght protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks*
>> should get the
>> rear instead.
>>
>> --Bryan
>>

> Boy you really know how to kill a wonderfully crafted joke!

Boy you really know how to be a waste of oxygen!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 8:35 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> Sadly, the USA is in decline because nutty-assed Capitalism allowed our value
> added base to be transferred to of all places, Red China, which flipped from
> horrible Leninism/Maoism to obscene Capitalism; the Right in the USA exported
> our manufacturing base for short term wealth accumulation, selling out the
> future of our working folks in a way that would horrify Adam Smith even more
> than it would Karl Marx.

What would you suggest we replace Capitalism with?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>Bryan wrote:
>>
>> Sadly, the USA is in decline because nutty-assed Capitalism allowed our value
>> added base to be transferred to of all places, Red China, which flipped from
>> horrible Leninism/Maoism to obscene Capitalism; the Right in the USA exported
>> our manufacturing base for short term wealth accumulation, selling out the
>> future of our working folks in a way that would horrify Adam Smith even more
>> than it would Karl Marx.

>What would you suggest we replace Capitalism with?

Bryan has long ago replaced Capitalism, with Poverty.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 6:35 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 12:30:14 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>> On 7/5/2015 8:55 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>> Donald represents*true* GOP values: the worship of the super rich;

>> YOU represent true LOSER values - class warfare and the hatred of those
>> who have more than you.
>>
>> You're a consummate libitarded intolerant harteful scum.
>>
>> Die soon.

> I bet that you were awfully upset when that class warrior, Django,

I don't consume trash media.

You clearly do.

Want some decent Tarrantino, try "Jackie Brown".

Till then, ESAD.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 8:01 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> Bryan wrote:
>>>
>>> Sadly, the USA is in decline because nutty-assed Capitalism allowed our value
>>> added base to be transferred to of all places, Red China, which flipped from
>>> horrible Leninism/Maoism to obscene Capitalism; the Right in the USA exported
>>> our manufacturing base for short term wealth accumulation, selling out the
>>> future of our working folks in a way that would horrify Adam Smith even more
>>> than it would Karl Marx.

>> What would you suggest we replace Capitalism with?

> Bryan has long ago replaced Capitalism, with Poverty.

LOL!

Janitorism.

LOl!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2015 7:16 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 8:22 AM, dsi1 wrote:
>> ght protest, telling the Iranians that *the Greeks*
>>> should get the
>>> rear instead.
>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> Boy you really know how to kill a wonderfully crafted joke!

> Boy you really know how to be a waste of oxygen!

Bodine FRAUD.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:14:50 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 6:35 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>
> >> YOU represent true LOSER values - class warfare and the hatred of those
> >> who have more than you.
> >>
> >> You're a consummate libitarded intolerant harteful scum.
> >>
> >> Die soon.

> > I bet that you were awfully upset when that class warrior, Django,

> I don't consume trash media.
>
> You clearly do.
>
> Want some decent Tarrantino, try "Jackie Brown".
>
> Till then, ESAD.

It was beautiful when the slaves killed the first guy. It was great when
the rich plantation owner was killed, but the best part was when Django
kneecapped the Uncle Tom.

John Brown's soul is marching on!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.

What would be your reaction if a female candidate had so much emphasis on
their hair?? You would likely be incensed at the shallowness of the criticism,
and never attach the personality traits to her that you have claimed Donald has.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:39:42 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

> Didn't Elton John have hair from his toes transplanted to his head?
> Maybe Trump did something similar.

It's a comb over from back to front. He's made fun of because someone
as vain as he is, with all the money he claims to have, would have
invested in a decent toupee or gotten transplants by this time.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 3:55 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:14:50 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> I bet that you were awfully upset when that class warrior, Django,

>> I don't consume trash media.
>>
>> You clearly do.
>>
>> Want some decent Tarrantino, try "Jackie Brown".
>>
>> Till then, ESAD.

> It was beautiful when the slaves killed the first guy. It was great when

You're a vile racist and a hater, ergo you grove on such fantasy violence.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 6:26 AM, Nancy2 wrote:
> Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
> over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
> popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
> I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.
>
> What would be your reaction if a female candidate had so much emphasis on
> their hair?? You would likely be incensed at the shallowness of the criticism,
> and never attach the personality traits to her that you have claimed Donald has.
>
> N.

Has anyone looked at Madame Billary's head mess lately?

Shocking.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 6:39 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 05:26:28 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> > wrote:
>
>> Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
>> over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
>> popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
>> I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.
>>
>> What would be your reaction if a female candidate had so much emphasis on
>> their hair?? You would likely be incensed at the shallowness of the criticism,
>> and never attach the personality traits to her that you have claimed Donald has.

> Didn't Elton John have hair from his toes transplanted to his head?
> Maybe Trump did something similar.

Isn't there ANYONE in OZ you can fixate on?

It must suck to be form a nation so devoid of anything of interest that
you have to feed off of OUR celebrities.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 7:57 AM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:39:42 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> Didn't Elton John have hair from his toes transplanted to his head?
>> Maybe Trump did something similar.

> It's a comb over from back to front. He's made fun of because someone
> as vain as he is, with all the money he claims to have, would have
> invested in a decent toupee or gotten transplants by this time.

Or he could just be himself and not give a **** what the haters think.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet wrote:
>ellorysgirl wrote:
>>
>> Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
>> over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
>> popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
>> I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.

I don't find Trump's hair style meaningful one way or another... who I
don't trust are men with lots of facial hair, I would never vote for a
man with a full beard, nor would I associate with bearded men
socially... all that hair hides their facial expressions, makes it
impossible to tell how they feel about what they are saying or their
response to what others are saying... and I definitely don't want to
sit across the dinner table from a guy with a beard, disgustingly
gross.

>> What would be your reaction if a female candidate had so much emphasis on
>> their hair?? You would likely be incensed at the shallowness of the criticism,
>> and never attach the personality traits to her that you have claimed Donald has.

I really don't notice a female's hair... in fact I'd prefer she were
clean shaven. . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 11:59 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet wrote:
>> ellorysgirl wrote:
>>>
>>> Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
>>> over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
>>> popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
>>> I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.

> I don't find Trump's hair style meaningful one way or another... who I
> don't trust are men with lots of facial hair, I would never vote for a
> man with a full beard, nor would I associate with bearded men
> socially... all that hair hides their facial expressions, makes it
> impossible to tell how they feel about what they are saying or their
> response to what others are saying... and I definitely don't want to
> sit across the dinner table from a guy with a beard, disgustingly
> gross.

Wow, a facial hair bigot, who knew?

Did you think God gave men face hair to hide their facial expressions
from Him?

You nutter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 1:59:56 PM UTC-4, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet wrote:
> >ellorysgirl wrote:
> >>
> >> Janet, it has always looked like that, and it seems to be thinning a little all
> >> over. Why does it bother you so much? I think you are just jumping on a
> >> popular bandwagon to claim it isn't natural, without bothering with the truth.
> >> I am not a fan of Donald's but it is so annoying when people emphasize his hair.

> I don't find Trump's hair style meaningful one way or another... who I
> don't trust are men with lots of facial hair, I would never vote for a
> man with a full beard, nor would I associate with bearded men
> socially... all that hair hides their facial expressions, makes it
> impossible to tell how they feel about what they are saying or their
> response to what others are saying... and I definitely don't want to
> sit across the dinner table from a guy with a beard, disgustingly
> gross.

I've never seen my husband's face. He's had a beard for the entire
time I've known him. He keeps it trimmed fairly short. He is
extremely fastidious while eating, and makes use of a napkin when
necessary. I can always read his expressions. You might consider
looking at the eyes. They reveal everything.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 7:55 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:14:50 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>> On 7/5/2015 6:35 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> It was beautiful when the slaves killed the first guy. It was great when
> the rich plantation owner was killed, but the best part was when Django
> kneecapped the Uncle Tom.
>
> John Brown's soul is marching on!
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)
>
> --Bryan

Yes! Thank God for strong men like John Brown standing up to white
oppression. Times like these I feel ashamned to be an American :-(
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 2:32 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 7:55 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>> On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:14:50 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>>> On 7/5/2015 6:35 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>> It was beautiful when the slaves killed the first guy. It was great when
>> the rich plantation owner was killed, but the best part was when Django
>> kneecapped the Uncle Tom.
>>
>> John Brown's soul is marching on!
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)
>>
>> --Bryan
>>

> Yes! Thank God for strong men like John Brown standing up to white
> oppression. Times like these I feel ashamned to be an American :-(

FRAUD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 11:03:28 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 7:57 AM, sf wrote:
> > On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 22:39:42 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
> >
> >> Didn't Elton John have hair from his toes transplanted to his head?
> >> Maybe Trump did something similar.

> > It's a comb over from back to front. He's made fun of because someone
> > as vain as he is, with all the money he claims to have, would have
> > invested in a decent toupee or gotten transplants by this time.
> >

> Or he could just be himself and not give a **** what the haters think.

Being himself is the problem. He is a consummate asshole. He is a
caricature of the Republican mindset. No wonder they want to exclude him
from the debates. Jeb Bush will be the nominee, as he is the only one who
is qualified other than Graham, who is too weird.

The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the favorite
of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
many voters like the idea of the first female President. I predict that
Hillary will be the eventual nominee, but Sanders will bring plenty of
delegates along who will shape a more progressive platform that will give
Clinton more coattails, and might influence her choice of a more progressive
VP running mate (Robert Reich?). If Clinton can excite the Democratic base,
she is a shoe in, as young women will register and vote in record numbers,
and Sanders is no Nader. He will help rally progressives behind the nominee.
The Republicans will likely keep the House because of successful
gerrymandering, but the Senate could swing, and there could be some surprise
Dem victories in red states because of the failures of the extreme Right to achieve economic results where they have been in office.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:22:26 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 11:03:28 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>> > It's a comb over from back to front. He's made fun of because someone
>> > as vain as he is, with all the money he claims to have, would have
>> > invested in a decent toupee or gotten transplants by this time.
>> >

>> Or he could just be himself and not give a **** what the haters think.

>Being himself is the problem. He is a consummate asshole. He is a
>caricature of the Republican mindset. No wonder they want to exclude him
>from the debates. Jeb Bush will be the nominee, as he is the only one who
>is qualified other than Graham, who is too weird.

Too weird? I don't know who Graham is, or what he looks like, but Jeb
Bush sure as hell looks weird to me, with those trademark Bush eyes
set too close to each other.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

#DinApp
#Recettes #De #Glaces

Lien Pour Télécharger Les Recettes de Glaces /
https://goo.gl/pxoC8I
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:40:28 +1000, Jeßus >
wrote:

>On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:22:26 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>>> Or he could just be himself and not give a **** what the haters think.

>>Being himself is the problem. He is a consummate asshole. He is a
>>caricature of the Republican mindset. No wonder they want to exclude him
>>from the debates. Jeb Bush will be the nominee, as he is the only one who
>>is qualified other than Graham, who is too weird.

>Too weird? I don't know who Graham is, or what he looks like, but Jeb
>Bush sure as hell looks weird to me, with those trademark Bush eyes
>set too close to each other.

I wouldn't vote for anyone named Jeb... that's a six toed incestuos
name... no sane person will vote for another Bush anyway.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 8:20:55 AM UTC-10, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 11:59 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > Janet wrote:

> > I don't find Trump's hair style meaningful one way or another... who I
> > don't trust are men with lots of facial hair, I would never vote for a
> > man with a full beard, nor would I associate with bearded men
> > socially... all that hair hides their facial expressions, makes it
> > impossible to tell how they feel about what they are saying or their
> > response to what others are saying... and I definitely don't want to
> > sit across the dinner table from a guy with a beard, disgustingly
> > gross.
> >

> Wow, a facial hair bigot, who knew?
>
> Did you think God gave men face hair to hide their facial expressions
> from Him?
>
> You nutter.

I have heard that people have a general distrust of beards. I don't understand it myself. I guess people is superficial sods. Hee hee.

I've been wearing a beard for the last couple of months. My aim was to get a Hayao Miyazaki kind of vibe about me but when I look in the mirror it's more Gabby Hayes than anything. That's always one of the hazards of beard wearing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 5:15:50 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:07:03 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

> >> Wow, a facial hair bigot, who knew?
> >>
> >> Did you think God gave men face hair to hide their facial expressions
> >> from Him?
> >>
> >> You nutter.

> >I have heard that people have a general distrust of beards. I don't understand it myself. I guess people is superficial sods. Hee hee.
> >
> >I've been wearing a beard for the last couple of months. My aim was to get a Hayao Miyazaki kind of vibe about me but when I look in the mirror it's more Gabby Hayes than anything. That's always one of the hazards of beard wearing.

> http://www.newkadia.com/Covers/L/G/G...swestern17.jpg
>
> He has a Chromebook in the hand you can't see.
>
> --
> Bruce

That's right! He might look goofy as hell but he ain't dumb!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message

> The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the
> favorite
> of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
> many voters like the idea of the first female President. I predict that
> Hillary will be the eventual nominee, but Sanders will bring plenty of
> delegates along who will shape a more progressive platform that will give
> Clinton more coattails, and might influence her choice of a more
> progressive
> VP running mate (Robert Reich?). If Clinton can excite the Democratic
> base,
> she is a shoe in, as young women will register and vote in record numbers,
> and Sanders is no Nader. He will help rally progressives behind the
> nominee.
> The Republicans will likely keep the House because of successful
> gerrymandering, but the Senate could swing, and there could be some
> surprise
> Dem victories in red states because of the failures of the extreme Right
> to achieve economic results where they have been in office.
>
> --Bryan

Paragraphs are your friend.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message

>>I have heard that people have a general distrust of beards. I don't
>>understand it myself. I guess people is superficial sods. Hee hee.
>>
>>I've been wearing a beard for the last couple of months. My aim was to get
>>a Hayao Miyazaki kind of vibe about me but when I look in the mirror it's
>>more Gabby Hayes than anything. That's always one of the hazards of beard
>>wearing.

> http://www.newkadia.com/Covers/L/G/G...swestern17.jpg
>
> He has a Chromebook in the hand you can't see.

Nahh that is not how I see Mr D at all)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Graham

> I wouldn't vote for anyone named Jeb... that's a six toed incestuos
> name... no sane person will vote for another Bush anyway.

You will in November 2016. Actually, you might not, because however you
vote, Clinton will win NY by a huge margin.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 7:22 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the favorite
> of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
> many voters like the idea of the first female President.

Because it's fine to be elected based ONLY on sex or color, right, you
racist ****wit?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 7:28 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:22:26 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

>>> Or he could just be himself and not give a **** what the haters think.

>> Being himself is the problem. He is a consummate asshole. He is a
>> caricature of the Republican mindset. No wonder they want to exclude him
>>from the debates. Jeb Bush will be the nominee, as he is the only one who
>> is qualified other than Graham, who is too weird.
>>
>> The Democratic debates will be more interesting, as Sanders is the favorite
>> of progressives, and Clinton seems to be more appealing to moderates, and
>> many voters like the idea of the first female President. I predict that
>> Hillary will be the eventual nominee, but Sanders will bring plenty of
>> delegates along who will shape a more progressive platform that will give
>> Clinton more coattails, and might influence her choice of a more progressive
>> VP running mate (Robert Reich?).

> Weren't his father and grandfather in politics too, making him the
> third Reich?

Why do you Auzzies OBSESS over OUR politics?

Live in a know-nothing land down under?

Have NO life of your own?

DIE NOW!

E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] General Cooking 15 12-10-2007 12:26 AM
E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] Restaurants 0 10-10-2007 03:28 PM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 07:18 PM
Evil Donald is now Moderator of rec.crafts.winemaking Dick Adams Winemaking 0 23-01-2005 05:49 AM
Donald O'Connor Died Jack Schidt® General Cooking 4 29-09-2003 09:33 PM