Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Oh, that Donald

On 7/4/2015 2:42 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> news
>> He's really gotten people riled up with his latest
>> pronouncement.
>>
>> A Mexican restaurant owner has come up with menu items
>> just for The Donald. Made ma laugh.
>>
>> Harve' Climb over the Wall Banger. Hasta la Vista
>> Donald margarita. Order those to wash down your
>> Big Mouth Bass Burrito or the El Egomania Enchilada.

> Trump? He has been throwing his weight around here in Scotland ... and
> losing <g>

That's okay, he does the same thing around here. He has a golf
course about 15 minutes from me and started helicoptering in all
his cronies. Nuisance. Noisy for me and unbearable for the people
who live right there. He wound up being restricted to 40 flights
a year or so.

Thank goodness, they were flying right over my house. Annoying.

He gets into a fight or some sort wherever he goes.

nancy