Jack Schidt®

Default Donald O'Connor Died

"Z GIRL" > wrote in message

> "David Wright" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:31:13 -0400, "Z GIRL"
> > > wrote:
> >

> > >What a cycle of Shit..............
> > >
> > >Barbara
> > >

> > Say goodbye, Barbara.

> Oh David ............stay in your litttle sandbox. Its where little boys
> like you belong. Didnt you notice, I never said hello to you. You are

good
> for a laugh though.
>
> Barbara

Now now, David's posted some really great food information; I always read
his posts with interest. Let's not all throw out the baby with the
bathwater, whatever that means. Let's drop this silly OT/OB whatever
nonsense and get on with the business at hand, whatever that is.

Jack Dunno

Z GIRL

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
news

> "Z GIRL" > wrote in message
> >
> > "David Wright" > wrote in message
> > > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:31:13 -0400, "Z GIRL"

> > > Say goodbye, Barbara.

> > Oh David ............stay in your litttle sandbox. Its where little boys
> > like you belong. Didnt you notice, I never said hello to you. You are

> good
> > for a laugh though.
> >
> > Barbara
> >

> Now now, David's posted some really great food information; I always read
> his posts with interest. Let's not all throw out the baby with the
> bathwater, whatever that means. Le's drop this silly OT/OB whatever
> nonsense and get on with the business at hand, whatever that is.
>
> Jack Dunno

Jack , you surely do not need to stick up for him do you? What I find so
childish is that he HAD to come to this thread to "continue" the crap in
the Robert Palmer thread. We are adults and this nah nah nah nah na na
.....I don't like you blah, blah, blah crap gets old. Sometimes things may
get out of line but Please, isn't one thread enough for you? I delibertly
stayed away from the schidt in that thread !

Barbara

Virginia Tadrzynski

"Carmen Dioxide" > wrote in message
om...
> Margaret Suran > wrote in message

> > Donald O"Connor died today. He was 78 years old.
> >
> > It seems that Death has been really busy of late. Every day, one or two
> > prominent people die.

> We all have to go sometime...so "Death" is busy EVERY DAY. *Millions*
> of people die daily. Mostly under horrid circumstances. The deaths
> that most people pay attention to are the deaths of ones with "status"
> and "recognition." You don't hear about the lovely caring dead people
> who aren't very "prominent" very often, do you?

I got a 'makes you wonder' email the other day and one of the points was
'How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated rather than
murdered? A murdered person was someone's child as well.' That's why we
all have to make our 'dashes' matter.......the dash on the tombstone that
reads born 19XX (dash) died 20XX.
-Ginny

Jack Schidt®

"Z GIRL" > wrote in message

> Jack , you surely do not need to stick up for him do you? What I find so
> childish is that he HAD to come to this thread to "continue" the crap in
> the Robert Palmer thread. We are adults and this nah nah nah nah na na
> ....I don't like you blah, blah, blah crap gets old. Sometimes things

may
> get out of line but Please, isn't one thread enough for you? I delibertly
> stayed away from the schidt in that thread !

I agree in principle and won't continue (David's articulate enough that he
doesn't need my sticking up for him), but it's not something I want to argue
about so I'll get back to food stuff, things you and I can agree on. Maybe.

How's this? I visited some good friends and went to a bar n grill for
dinner, a place that has some really good food. Notice how when you dine
out you zero right in on the item that presses the right buttons right away?
Well, in this case it was a 'wrap', cajun chicken, gorgonzola, fresh veg's.
Ha! I can't come around to calling them 'wraps', hate the term, my own
little quirk about it (I want to call it a burrito, even though technically
it's not but similar and better than 'wraps'). Me, I get so pinch-faced
about this that I scan the menu because I have to stand on principle and
look for something else so I don't have to utter the 'w' word. I caught
myself and enjoyed the 'w____' anyway. Silly.

Jack Stodgy

blake murphy

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:05:13 -0400, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

>I got a 'makes you wonder' email the other day and one of the points was
>'How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated rather than
>murdered? A murdered person was someone's child as well.' That's why we
>all have to make our 'dashes' matter.......the dash on the tombstone that
>reads born 19XX (dash) died 20XX.
>-Ginny

this seems a silly question. someone is assassinated for political
reasons (even if screwy or obscure) and murdered for gain or due to
intense dislike.

(there may be some overlap, here.)

your pal,
blake

Oh, that Donald Nancy Young[_8_] General Cooking 102 08-07-2015 04:37 AM
E. coli deaths at Mac Donald restaurants [email protected] Restaurants 0 10-10-2007 03:28 PM
Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic neighbor FR's soul died today. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_8_] General Cooking 8 08-05-2007 03:19 AM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 08:18 PM
Sandra Day O'Connor Margaret Suran General Cooking 58 05-07-2005 06:14 PM