Old 30-03-2015, 08:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Inspiration

I just wanted to thank everybody for your inspiration here last week. This
past weekend, I made both Braised Ribs (they rocked) and a 15 bean soup,
which was pretty good but I used a sausage in it instead of Ham. I think it
would have been better with some ham.

-Kody

Old 30-03-2015, 09:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:02:14 -0500, "Kody"
wrote:

I just wanted to thank everybody for your inspiration here last week. This
past weekend, I made both Braised Ribs (they rocked) and a 15 bean soup,
which was pretty good but I used a sausage in it instead of Ham. I think it
would have been better with some ham.

What kind of sausage did you use? I bet all you needed to do was add
more salt. Beans need a generous amount of salt.

--

sf
Old 31-03-2015, 01:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I just wanted to thank everybody for your inspiration here last week. This
past weekend, I made both Braised Ribs (they rocked) and a 15 bean soup,
which was pretty good but I used a sausage in it instead of Ham. I think
it
would have been better with some ham.

What kind of sausage did you use? I bet all you needed to do was add
more salt. Beans need a generous amount of salt.

-- sf

I used a Conecuh sausage. The original, it's one of my favorites.
http://www.conecuhsausage.com/default.aspx
- Kody

Old 31-03-2015, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I just wanted to thank everybody for your inspiration here last week. This
past weekend, I made both Braised Ribs (they rocked) and a 15 bean soup,
which was pretty good but I used a sausage in it instead of Ham. I think
it
would have been better with some ham.

What kind of sausage did you use? I bet all you needed to do was add
more salt. Beans need a generous amount of salt.

-- sf

I used a Conecuh sausage. The original, it's one of my favorites.
http://www.conecuhsausage.com/default.aspx
- Kody

If you had any leftovers, I'd say to try sprinkling a little salt on
it and see if that makes a difference.

--

sf
Old 31-03-2015, 06:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I just wanted to thank everybody for your inspiration here last week.
This
past weekend, I made both Braised Ribs (they rocked) and a 15 bean soup,
which was pretty good but I used a sausage in it instead of Ham. I think
it
would have been better with some ham.

What kind of sausage did you use? I bet all you needed to do was add
more salt. Beans need a generous amount of salt.

-- sf

I used a Conecuh sausage. The original, it's one of my favorites.
http://www.conecuhsausage.com/default.aspx
- Kody

If you had any leftovers, I'd say to try sprinkling a little salt on
it and see if that makes a difference.
-- sf

Yes Ma'am, I'll try that. Thank you.