Posted to rec.food.drink

Default GOOD-BYE €¦LOVE-HANDLES MOTIVATION INSPIRATION and SUPPORT€¦Strating November 5TH

Start your News Years Resolution NOW!
You will get healthier, stronger, leaner, and better
Fat Burner Food Plan
Engage with your Coach and Group on Facebook®
Share how you are feeling and encourage others to reach their goals
Commit to taking the Challenge and you can SUCCEED.
Get rewarded for achieving results using our fitness programs and supplements
To help you every step of the way, we'll give you peer support and
chances to win cash and prizes.
Join an exclusive group of 5 people ready for a change.
Starting November 5,2012
Register by October 29,2012 so you don't miss out.
Click below for more information:
http://beachbodycoach.com/donfirth

--
Weight loss Secrets Ebook
Love Your Body Again€¦

Inspiration Kody General Cooking 4 31-03-2015 06:34 PM
Inspiration from the older generation Felice General Cooking 1 16-10-2009 01:53 AM
Optimism, Hope and Motivation [email protected] General Cooking 0 30-01-2008 04:39 PM
Food as motivation Barry General Cooking 17 15-06-2007 02:13 PM