Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ham left out overnight

I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
left. Safe to eat?

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

>I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
>10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
>cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>left. Safe to eat?

I doubt there's much risk with a cured ham that was cooked, but to be
safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not feed it
to young children or anyone with a compromised immune system. Fry a
couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay within 24 hours
it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it in the fridge.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
>>
>>I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for
>>about
>>10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is
>>twice
>>cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>>left. Safe to eat?

> I doubt there's much risk with a cured ham that was cooked, but to be
> safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not feed it
> to young children or anyone with a compromised immune system. Fry a
> couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay within 24 hours
> it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it in the fridge.

Yes. I also trimmed the outer 1/4 inch off - it was mostly fat anyway. I
gave it a rinse in cold water and it's going to dry uncovered in the fridge
for a couple hours. The plan was to make ham and cheese souffle tonight,
maybe some green bean and ham casserole tomorrow and then a Navy bean soup
with the bone.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
> wrote:
>
>>I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for
>>about
>>10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is
>>twice
>>cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>>left. Safe to eat?
>>

> 'How hot was the house ? I wouldn't chuck it if the house was
> coolish. Would check it on myself first, don't give to anyone who is
> delicate until you have.

Probably 68-70F.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
> Thanksgiving.

Changed my mind - fathead.

> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

>> Safe to eat?

> Definitely eat the ham.

Go eat yourself. Those tequila hangovers are a bitch, aren't they?

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:54:15 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

>You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>Thanksgiving.
>
>Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

Ham is pork.

>> Safe to eat?

>Definitely eat the ham.
>
>-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:30:48 AM UTC-5, Paul M. Cook wrote:
> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
> left. Safe to eat?
>

> ---

It's probably still frozen in the center.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/29/2014 11:13 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:54:15 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

>> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>> Thanksgiving.
>>
>> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

> Ham is pork.

But is ham a stuffed pork roast?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 11/29/2014 11:13 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:54:15 -0600, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>>> Thanksgiving.
>>>
>>> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

>> Ham is pork.
>>

> But is ham a stuffed pork roast?

No, but you wish you were stuffed.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/29/2014 10:30 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
> left. Safe to eat?

Should be OK. Dried hams like prosciutto are left out all the time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 11/29/2014 10:30 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for
>> about
>> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is
>> twice
>> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>> left. Safe to eat?
>>

> Should be OK. Dried hams like prosciutto are left out all the time.

Indeed but that is why they are dried. Bacteria need moisture.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:13:43 -0500, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:54:15 -0600, Sqwertz >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

>>You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>>Thanksgiving.
>>
>>Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

>Ham is pork.
>

>>> Safe to eat?

>>Definitely eat the ham.
>>
>>-sw

I finally saw a fresh ham at my supermarket. $2.39/pound. I have no
idea how we would eat that much meat.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:02:25 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Definitely eat the ham.

>> Go eat yourself. Those tequila hangovers are a bitch, aren't they?

> I'm not the one that got so loaded that I left a ham on the counter
> while I was unconscious for 10 hours.
>
> So you drank tequilla last night, eh?

Have another worm, Poco.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:30:48 AM UTC-8, Paul M. Cook wrote:
> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
> left. Safe to eat?
>

> ---

It will be fine. Especially if you are re cooking to another form. I would have no problem with it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for
>>>about
>>>10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is
>>>twice
>>>cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>>>left. Safe to eat?
>>>

>> 'How hot was the house ? I wouldn't chuck it if the house was
>> coolish. Would check it on myself first, don't give to anyone who is
>> delicate until you have.

> Probably 68-70F.

I'd use it for sure, considering that it's probably a decent sized ham it
took it quite awhile to even reach room temp, assuming you came straight
from the market with it. I might not serve it to guests, just in case, but I
would definitely use it for everything that I would want to use ham in.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
> >
> > I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter
> > for about 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per
> > usual so it is twice cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a
> > quality ham and I have a lot left. Safe to eat?

> I doubt there's much risk with a cured ham that was cooked, but to be
> safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not feed it
> to young children or anyone with a compromised immune system. Fry a
> couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay within 24 hours
> it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it in the fridge.

Agreed. Crockpot should be fine. I wouldnt test it that way though.
I'd just cook in a crockpot dish and eat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> > "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
> > >
> > > I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter
> > > for about 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per
> > > usual so it is twice cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a
> > > quality ham and I have a lot left. Safe to eat?

> > I doubt there's much risk with a cured ham that was cooked, but to
> > be safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not
> > feed it to young children or anyone with a compromised immune
> > system. Fry a couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay
> > within 24 hours it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it
> > in the fridge.

> Yes. I also trimmed the outer 1/4 inch off - it was mostly fat
> anyway. I gave it a rinse in cold water and it's going to dry
> uncovered in the fridge for a couple hours. The plan was to make ham
> and cheese souffle tonight, maybe some green bean and ham casserole
> tomorrow and then a Navy bean soup with the bone.
>

> ---

That should work well!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> > I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
> Thanksgiving.
>
> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.
>
> > Safe to eat?

> Definitely eat the ham.
>
> -sw

So he changed his mind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:13:43 -0500, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:54:15 -0600, Sqwertz
> > > wrote:

> > > You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
> > > Thanksgiving.
> > >
> > > Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

> > Ham is pork.

> > > Definitely eat the ham.
> > >
> > > -sw

> I finally saw a fresh ham at my supermarket. $2.39/pound. I have no
> idea how we would eat that much meat.
> Janet US

Grin, you cook it and eat what you want then you freeze the rest for
other dishes. Same as you would for a regular ham.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/29/2014 12:42 PM, Janet B wrote:

> I finally saw a fresh ham at my supermarket. $2.39/pound. I have no
> idea how we would eat that much meat.

I just love fresh ham. no way can I justify making one,
you could feed an army.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-11-29 12:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/29/2014 10:30 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for
>> about
>> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is
>> twice
>> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>> left. Safe to eat?
>>

> Should be OK. Dried hams like prosciutto are left out all the time.

True, but they are well cured and they meat is pretty well dried out,
which is why is is served in paper thin slices. You would not be able to
cut into a 1/2 thick slice of prosciutto.

Many years ago we rented a house that was next to an Italian grocery
store. I had qualms about shopping there because they had moldy looking
chunks of ham hanging on hooks over the counter. I used to wonder why
they didn't throw them out because, IMO, they were obviously rotten.
Then someone served us prosciutto. I asked for some on that store one
day and was mortified when I saw the butcher reach up for one of those
moldy looking things. Turns out ...wasn't mold. It was 100% pure
deliciousness.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
>10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
>cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>left. Safe to eat?

Of course it is. Its not going to go bad overnight.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/11/2014 2:19 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
> wrote:
>
>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
>> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
>> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>> left. Safe to eat?

> Of course it is. Its not going to go bad overnight.

The trouble is, is it ham or uncured pork that USians call "fresh ham".
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:40:20 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 29/11/2014 2:19 PM, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
>>> 10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
>>> cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
>>> left. Safe to eat?

>> Of course it is. Its not going to go bad overnight.
>>

>The trouble is, is it ham or uncured pork that USians call "fresh ham".
>Graham

Arrgh, another one. Thanks for the clarification Graham... I assumed
it would be cured. Still, I would expect under normal conditions that
uncured pork would likely be okay to eat. I'd eat a roast pork left
out overnight under normal circumstances without much concern.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/11/2014 2:48 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:40:20 -0700, graham > wrote:
>
>> On 29/11/2014 2:19 PM, Jeßus wrote:

>>> Of course it is. Its not going to go bad overnight.
>>>

>> The trouble is, is it ham or uncured pork that USians call "fresh ham".
>> Graham

> Arrgh, another one. Thanks for the clarification Graham... I assumed
> it would be cured.

I gather it was, but one can't be sure.

Still, I would expect under normal conditions that
> uncured pork would likely be okay to eat. I'd eat a roast pork left
> out overnight under normal circumstances without much concern.

As would I, with some chutney and fresh bread. I wouldn't re-heat it
anyway, not because the bugs would multiply but because I detest the
flavour of re-heated meat.
Graham

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul, re ham and cheese soufflé...I love cheese soufflé, and make it fairly often, but have never
added anything to it. Do you just add diced ham to a regular recipe? Isn't it too heavy so it
sinks to the bottom?

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-11-29 22:19, Nancy2 wrote:
> Paul, re ham and cheese soufflé...I love cheese soufflé, and make it fairly often, but have never
> added anything to it. Do you just add diced ham to a regular recipe? Isn't it too heavy so it
> sinks to the bottom?

I have faked souffles a number of times and they always seem to turn
out. One of my favourites was a seafood souffle. The bits of seafood did
not settle, just stayed in place.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
Paul, re ham and cheese soufflé...I love cheese soufflé, and make it fairly
often, but have never
added anything to it. Do you just add diced ham to a regular recipe? Isn't
it too heavy so it
sinks to the bottom?

Basically you shred the ham using a fork. I fold it in to the batter. Yes
it is heavier and does not puff up as much. You won't get the top hat
effect. But it sure does taste good. I guess you could just serve sliced
ham with a cheese souffle as well.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 19:19:28 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> wrote:

> Paul, re ham and cheese soufflé...I love cheese soufflé, and make it fairly often, but have never
> added anything to it. Do you just add diced ham to a regular recipe? Isn't it too heavy so it
> sinks to the bottom?

You could grind your ham in the food processor. I wouldn't use very
much, a little goes a long way.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:22:55 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
wrote:

> I guess you could just serve sliced ham with a cheese souffle as well.

Back in the days when I made souffle frequently, cheese was mainly an
accompaniment to pork, sometimes beef. If my souffles had something
else in them it would be a vegetable like spinach or broccoli and they
weren't the main dish.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-11-30 6:20 PM, sf wrote:

> Back in the days when I made souffle frequently, cheese was mainly an
> accompaniment to pork, sometimes beef. If my souffles had something
> else in them it would be a vegetable like spinach or broccoli and they
> weren't the main dish.

People seem to be intimidated by souffles. I have made lots of them over
the years, usually faking it. Forget those complicated instructions
and the warnings. They make things much too complicated. Just remember
the basics. Sepatate the eggs. Make a roux and use that to make a white
sauce that the yolks go into, along with the flavourings of your choice.
Whip the whites. FOLD them into the flavour base and pour the works
into the prepared dish.

One of my best was a seafood souffle, totally faked. I tossed some
shrimp and scallops into some seasoned water to cook. I then used the
poaching liquid for the white sauce base and made individual souffles in
ramekin dishes. They were great.

My favourite dessert souffle was Gran Marnier. I used a recipe for
that but it was the same basic deal... roux, white sauce, add yolks and
flavouring, fold in the beaten whites.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:58:29 -0600, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Brooklyn1 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> I doubt there's much risk with a cured ham that was cooked, but to

> be >> safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not
> feed it >> to young children or anyone with a compromised immune
> system. Fry a >> couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay
> within 24 hours >> it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it
> in the fridge.
> >
> > Agreed. Crockpot should be fine. I wouldnt test it that way though.
> > I'd just cook in a crockpot dish and eat.

> Yeah, lets cook it a THIRD time.
>
> The only thing it's good for is ham and bean soup or ham and cabbage
> stew.
>
> -sw

Thats why I said a crockpot. Probably with beans.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:32:06 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 2014-11-30 6:20 PM, sf wrote:
>
> > Back in the days when I made souffle frequently, cheese was mainly an
> > accompaniment to pork, sometimes beef. If my souffles had something
> > else in them it would be a vegetable like spinach or broccoli and they
> > weren't the main dish.

> People seem to be intimidated by souffles. I have made lots of them over
> the years, usually faking it. Forget those complicated instructions
> and the warnings. They make things much too complicated. Just remember
> the basics. Sepatate the eggs. Make a roux and use that to make a white
> sauce that the yolks go into, along with the flavourings of your choice.
> Whip the whites. FOLD them into the flavour base and pour the works
> into the prepared dish.
>
> One of my best was a seafood souffle, totally faked. I tossed some
> shrimp and scallops into some seasoned water to cook. I then used the
> poaching liquid for the white sauce base and made individual souffles in
> ramekin dishes. They were great.
>
> My favourite dessert souffle was Gran Marnier. I used a recipe for
> that but it was the same basic deal... roux, white sauce, add yolks and
> flavouring, fold in the beaten whites.

I thought you were going to talk about *really* faking it with bread
crumbs, which I tried and was surprised by how authentically it
behaved and how good it tasted.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> be >> safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not
>> feed it >> to young children or anyone with a compromised immune
>> system. Fry a >> couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay
>> within 24 hours >> it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it
>> in the fridge.
>> >
>> > Agreed. Crockpot should be fine. I wouldnt test it that way though.
>> > I'd just cook in a crockpot dish and eat.

>> Yeah, lets cook it a THIRD time.
>>
>> The only thing it's good for is ham and bean soup or ham and cabbage
>> stew.
>>
>> -sw

> Thats why I said a crockpot. Probably with beans.

Navy bean soup for the rest. I made two delicious ham quiches with some of
it. And I lived.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/29/2014 1:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>> I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night.

>> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>> Thanksgiving.
>>
>> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.
>>
>>> Safe to eat?

>> Definitely eat the ham.
>>
>> -sw

> So he changed his mind.

He changed his mind but then orgot and left the ham sitting out for
hours. Carol, are you always the champion for people who don't have
many clues?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:24:37 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
wrote:

>"cshenk" > wrote in message
>> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> be >> safe I'd cook it again; fried ham slices, bean soup... I'd not
>>> feed it >> to young children or anyone with a compromised immune
>>> system. Fry a >> couple of slices to eat as a test, if you feel okay
>>> within 24 hours >> it's be okay to eat. I'll assume you now have it
>>> in the fridge.

>>> Yeah, lets cook it a THIRD time.
>>>
>>> The only thing it's good for is ham and bean soup or ham and cabbage
>>> stew.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Thats why I said a crockpot. Probably with beans.

>Navy bean soup for the rest. I made two delicious ham quiches with some of
>it. And I lived.

I'd have diced it into 3/8"-1/2" cubes, sauted them until crisp, and
baked them into a bread, pizza dough would work well... pork bread is
excellent... and freezes well. There's no exact recipe... add some
provolone if you like.
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/754239
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:30:41 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" >
> wrote:
>
> >I left my Thanksgiving ham out last night. It was on the counter for about
> >10 hours. It was a fully cooked ham, then roasted per usual so it is twice
> >cooked. I hate to toss it because it was a quality ham and I have a lot
> >left. Safe to eat?

> Of course it is. Its not going to go bad overnight.

Absolutely correct, especially for the U.S. in winter.
If he lives in Australia, it's still very likely safe,
being fully cooked, cured, and probably rather salty.
10 hours is not that long for a ham.

Lots more to worry about from the carcinogenic N-nitroso
compounds formed in your intestines from eating meat
cured with nitrate and/or nitrite salts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thanks, Paul. I may try it the next time I have some ham lying around. It sounds pretty salty, which
probably won't bother me too much. And I cook just for one...me.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 11/29/2014 1:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> You said you were having a brined and stuffed pork roast for
>>> Thanksgiving.
>>>
>>> Gee, yet another lie from Paul.

>>> Definitely eat the ham.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> So he changed his mind.
>>

> He changed his mind but then orgot and left the ham sitting out for hours.
> Carol, are you always the champion for people who don't have many clues?

At least I know how to spell. Have you orgotten how?

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-12-02 11:43 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

>> He changed his mind but then orgot and left the ham sitting out for hours.
>> Carol, are you always the champion for people who don't have many clues?

> At least I know how to spell. Have you orgotten how?

Sometimes we all orget to check out spelling. ;-)