Old 17-07-2009, 07:36 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

Default A call to account

It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Old 17-07-2009, 08:46 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

On Jul 17, 11:36*am, "June Nemesis"
wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....
Old 17-07-2009, 09:23 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

Its the drawers bit that got you?
Old 17-07-2009, 09:25 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

Its the drawers bit that got you?- Hide quoted text -

No...it was the "French Lessons"!!
Old 18-07-2009, 09:28 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

I've never found communcations with Anne to be unpleasant, I have also met
her in person and she is quite nice.

What would you know? You're just a plonker.

Old 18-07-2009, 10:30 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote:

alan.holmes wrote:
I've never found communcations with Anne to be unpleasant, I have
also met her in person and she is quite nice.

All I can say is that you were very lucky! She visited me when I was
recovering from a very serious illness, one in which I nearly died. I
had
been in a wheelchair for a long time, and with that and very strong
medication I had gained weight. She came to see me and met my husband,
David. My real name is Patricia. David has always called me, Pat. No
one
else had seen me or had known what David called me.

After her visit, I had continual attacks BY A TROLL in all the groups
which I use, over a very long period, many of which "Fat Pat" name
calling were the least! Now, I wonder who that was???

You didn't accept my explanation then, and you probably won't
now - but one of your newly acquired "friends" called me within
minutes of my return home, following my visit to you, and - not
realising that your name was "top secret" - I referred to you as Pat.
Thinking about it later, when the shit hit the fan, it occurred to me
that her call was probably made with the express intent of acquiring
information.

Isn't there a possibility, since you were then on her "hate list" she
could have passed on that information? You could at least consider
the possibility, because, although I AM guilty of disclosing your name,
I most certainly am NOT guilty of trolling.

I am much stronger now and will not put up with it, but it hurt and
upset me for a very long time when I was trying to recover!

I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

It obviously suits you better to believe that I visited you with mischief
in mind - and it's up to you what you believe, even if you are so greatly
mistaken! I'm not going to attempt to justify myself to you again - or
correct your erroneous assumptions. Get on with it!

--
AnneJ

Quite right, Anne! You tell her! She's always bitching and moaning and
playing the victim. It's that poor June Hughes I feel sorry for, there she
is, trying to help everybody as usual, when, wham! Suddenly she is accused
of bullying the moaning 'O'! Tork about unfair!

I blame that Mike Reid for all this.

Old 18-07-2009, 11:05 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

alan.holmes wrote:
I've never found communcations with Anne to be unpleasant, I have
also met her in person and she is quite nice.

All I can say is that you were very lucky! She visited me when I was
recovering from a very serious illness, one in which I nearly died.
I had been in a wheelchair for a long time, and with that and very
strong medication I had gained weight. She came to see me and met
my husband, David. My real name is Patricia. David has always
called me, Pat. No one else had seen me or had known what David
called me.

After her visit, I had continual attacks BY A TROLL in all the
groups which I use, over a very long period, many of which "Fat
Pat" name calling were the least! Now, I wonder who that was???

You didn't accept my explanation then, and you probably won't
now -

NO! I don't!

but one of your newly acquired "friends" called me within
minutes of my return home, following my visit to you, and - not
realising that your name was "top secret" - I referred to you as Pat.
Thinking about it later, when the shit hit the fan, it occurred to me
that her call was probably made with the express intent of acquiring
information.

But FAT PAT???? Now, I wonder where she could have got that from?

Isn't there a possibility, since you were then on her "hate list" she
could have passed on that information? You could at least consider
the possibility, because, although I AM guilty of disclosing your
name, I most certainly am NOT guilty of trolling.

....... and the weight I was carrying because of that
illness................ Hmmmm now where could she have POSSIBLY have
heard
taht from? Hmmmmm??? Oh perhaps she got that from the fairies?

FAT PAT! You are seriously sick) THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID! No one
else has seen me in that period of my recovery but .....YOU !

I am much stronger now and will not put up with it, but it hurt and
upset me for a very long time when I was trying to recover!

I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

Playing???? OH come on!!!!! Let;s face it.. I WAS YOUR victim!!!!!!

It obviously suits you better to believe that I visited you with
mischief in mind -

Yes I do! And subsequent events proved it to be so!

and it's up to you what you believe, even if you
are so greatly mistaken! I'm not going to attempt to justify myself
to you again - or correct your erroneous assumptions. Get on with it!

LOL I don't have to make an assumption.... the events were clear!!

You may try to squirm your way out of what you did... but you are fooling
NO
ONE!!

That's right 'O', you tell her! She very nearly fooled me with her
protestations about never trolling until you exposed her machinations. Thank
you for helping the scales fall from my eyes. Anyway, you can *never* trust
the Welsh, can you? Where do you think the word "welsher" came from, eh?

Taffy was a Welshman
Taffy was a thief

Says it all, don't it? Bloody Welsh! That Anne Winker Robinson got it in
one! Oh yes!

I blame that Mike Reid for all this unpleasantness.

Old 18-07-2009, 11:23 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Mike.. . .
writes
Following up to June Hughes

Did I say it was you? However, now I come to think about it, the post
is also posted in the coronation street group and re.food.cooking,

Even more interesting but possibly the troll tracking O. He is willing to
waste a lot of his "life" following people around to try and find anything
he feels might intimidate, cause arguments or promote rifts.
That phone number and Junes name do appear on one webpage.

Yes, I know that now but as my clients know my real business number, I
don't really care.
--
June Hughes

Well said, June and you carry on showing you don't really care by posting
replies to them trolls every time they come in here. I admire your
fortitude.

Old 18-07-2009, 11:43 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Ophelia" wrote:

I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

Playing???? OH come on!!!!! Let;s face it.. I WAS YOUR victim!!!!!!

No, YOU are NOBODY'S "victim", unless it suits you to play that part!!

LOL I don't have to make an assumption.... the events were clear!!

You may try to squirm your way out of what you did... but you are
fooling NO ONE!!

I'm not "squirming" - not for you! Merely trying to put the truth "out
there" but you have no interest in the truth, have you - you want to be
perceived as the victim! Well, that good an actress you are not - you
can only fool some of the people some of the time! Others will
become aware of what's going on, and of how trouble follows you
around - but does it, or do you actually tow it along behind you?
June - at one time your best buddy - became aware - others will also.
I wish you luck in your acting career - you will certainly need it!!

--
AnneJ

You tell her, Anne! It's about time somebody stood up to her, always moaning
and playing the victim. Why, she even accuses good old June Hughes of being
a devious person!

You Welsh folk have always been beacons of truth and scions of virtues in
seas of turpitude. Sail on, good ship Annie J, carry your message far and
wide across the Usenet oceans until you reach a group of tranquility.

I blame that sailor Mike Reid for all this.

Old 19-07-2009, 12:46 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

I suspect that you have more support than you realise, but
no-one wants to get caught up in a troll fight... It never
ceases to amaze me, how the trolls follow O around.

Only two Anne. and not this one

Two trolls perhaps, but many different "identities"? The thing,
innit...

I am sure you know all about it

(I did, of course, mean to say "the same thing" in my previous post.)

I'm sure you think that I know a lot about things about which
I know nowt. It's quite flattering, in a "peculiar" way... I rather
suspect that you know a great deal more about trolling than
most of the folk here. In fact I'm sure you do... (NB no smiley)

You may 'not' smile all you wish, but you and your cohort are experts at
trolling as I and many others know. I have had many experiences of it and
it
has, as has all communications with you, been extremely unpleasant.

I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now. Apparently not
enough to stop you stirring.

Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?
--
June Hughes

You saintly, sanctimonious, two-faced turd scrape!

What do *you* care about poor old Anne Welsh Jackson's daughter. Are there
no depths too low for you to stoop to try and fool innocent readers by
hiding your twisting, malevolent ways? Now you hide behind sick children

Have you no shame, June Hughes?

Have you no shame?

Old 19-07-2009, 02:19 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

snip

June was never my 'best buddy' as you so laughably put it Yes she
continues to whinge that we were best buddies for 8 years but I am
afraid
that is her fiction. We were in contact only in the last year.

Now those ARE more lies. Would you like me do divulge the rest? Leave
me
alone, O, please. TIA.

May I remind you that YOU are the one constanly bitching about ME! For a
long time I did not respond at all, but then I got bloody fed up. Please
leave ME alone and I will be more than happy never to mention your name
again.

No mention of your lies, O, eh? No-one has been 'constantly' been
bitching about you. I, for one, would be happy never to see your name
again. Have some dignity and leave everyone alone before you fall forever
into the huge hole you have dug for yourself. Now pull yourself together,
woman, get on with the rest of your life and leave us to get on with ours.
(No doubt you will post a silly response to this post but this is usenet
and no-one can stop you.)
--
June Hughes

Oi! Hughsie! You said a couple of days ago you would not be seeing her
replies. So, has your killfile broken down or were you just telling more
lies?

Old 19-07-2009, 02:21 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

[...]

I don't need to. You did a good job already. As for every comment you
made
about me, it is a matter of record

So what? You have kept my posts and emails (which incidentally you have
no right to copy to anyone without my permission). Have you still got all
the posts Janet and Anne made to rec.food.cooking on your computer? ie The
ones you were saving then continually sending to me with your silly,
bitchy comments? You are not a very pleasant person who is only happy
when they are quarrelling with someone and I have no more time for you or
your ridiculous posts. 'Bye and good riddance.
--
June Hughes

"'Bye and good riddance." Does that mean you are going to killfile her
*AGAIN*. You must have spent a fortune on wonky killfiles.

Old 19-07-2009, 02:24 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"New User" wrote in message
June Hughes wrote:
In message , Ophelia
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

snip

June was never my 'best buddy' as you so laughably put it Yes
she continues to whinge that we were best buddies for 8 years but
I am afraid that is her fiction. We were in contact only in the
last year.
Now those ARE more lies. Would you like me do divulge the rest?
Leave me alone, O, please. TIA.

May I remind you that YOU are the one constanly bitching about ME! For
a long time I did not respond at all, but then I got bloody fed
up. Please leave ME alone and I will be more than happy never to
mention your name again.

No mention of your lies, O, eh? No-one has been 'constantly' been
bitching about you.

Actually, I don't think that is quite accurate. It may not be the same
person each time, but whenever I come in this group, it seems that
*someone* will be having a go at O. This has been going on for quite some
time. The anti-O group hasn't remained constant during that time - a
number of bridges have been built in the last year or so - but there are
two constants.

I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, but now I see
that it is actually one that thrives on its internal tensions. I know a
number of groups like that but they all seem to admit the fact to
themselves. Oddly enough, those "robust" groups don't seem to attract
trolls. This group *does* attract trolls abd I believe it is because of
the nature of a group in turmoil pretending to be calm. The trolls exploit
that hidden turmoil.

I believe that if we would all dial the tensions down a little, the trolls
will get bored and leave. So stop having a go at O. She'll then stop
having a go back. The group will then eventually become the way we all
want it to be. Unless, of course, you all actually *like* it as a
battleground...

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Oi! "New User"! You made a right balls up of that post, eh? You should spend
a bit money at the Troll Academy then you won't make such glaring errors.

Old 19-07-2009, 02:27 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Giusi" wrote in message

"New User" ha scritto nel

I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, but now I see
that it is actually one that thrives on its internal tensions. I know
a number of groups like that but they all seem to admit the fact to
themselves.

Frankly, I do not think you come here often enough to make that statement.
I hate all this crap and Mike has it all screened out. Many serious
posters are hardly even coming by. What you are seeing are opportunistic
"once in a whilers" who are happy to take a dig at one or the other and
some deranged troll(s) who have made it their summer passtime to have at
one or more regulars.

We apparently cannot convince anyone to stop posting in these ludicrous
threads and that includes you and me.

He's been coming here for ages, you st00pid Yank! It's old Enzo, 'O''s
brother! Can't you even read or is cooking foreign muck and boasting about
it in a UK food group all you are good for. Just like the typical Yank.
Storm in where not wanted and try to change everybody's world until it looks
like theirs. Yank go home! Or at least get back to your own steenking group.

Old 19-07-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
June Hughes wrote:
Ophelia writes

I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now.
Apparently not enough to stop you stirring.

Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?

Leave what she does best? At heart, Ophelia is a thug.

This is actually distracting me from researching food combining,
which was suggested as something worth trying for my daughter,
but which is a concept of which I have no knowledge.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *YOU* jump in with both feet and have a go at 'O'
then blame *her* for distracting you. Sly, two-faced, hypocritical, lying
bitch, Anne Welsh Jackson, that's you, that is.

In the vain hope that the people with some knowledge might
be reading this thread - I suppose I shouId actually start a new
thread - I wonder if someone could give me a quick run-down?
One site suggests that fruit and veg are basically "neutral" while
another suggests that some veg is acid, and some alkaline - and
bananas can be both. With a brain which is increasingly atrophied,
it can be confusing!

--
AnneJ

Well, basically, to save you starting a new thread, Ophelia is basically
"neutral" while June Hughes (and Mike Reid) is basically "acid". So get your
sick daughter to read the ongoing feud in uf+d.m and while they may not cure
her, they'll certainly give her a bloody good laugh.