Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Sandy Crawford Sandy Crawford is offline

Default A call to account

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Ophelia
> > writes
>>Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> (I did, of course, mean to say "the same thing" in my previous post.)
>>>
>>> I'm sure you think that I know a lot about things about which
>>> I know nowt. It's quite flattering, in a "peculiar" way... I rather
>>> suspect that you know a great deal more about trolling than
>>> most of the folk here. In fact I'm sure you do... (NB no smiley)

>>You may 'not' smile all you wish, but you and your cohort are experts at
>>trolling as I and many others know. I have had many experiences of it and
>>it
>>has, as has all communications with you, been extremely unpleasant.
>>
>>I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now. Apparently not
>>enough to stop you stirring.
>>

> Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?
> --
> June Hughes

You saintly, sanctimonious, two-faced turd scrape!

What do *you* care about poor old Anne Welsh Jackson's daughter. Are there
no depths too low for you to stoop to try and fool innocent readers by
hiding your twisting, malevolent ways? Now you hide behind sick children

Have you no shame, June Hughes?

Have you no shame?