Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Sandy Crawford Sandy Crawford is offline

Default A call to account

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> June Hughes > wrote:
>> Ophelia > writes
>> >
>> >I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now.
>> >Apparently not enough to stop you stirring.
>> >

>> Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?

> Leave what she does best? At heart, Ophelia is a thug.
>
> This is actually distracting me from researching food combining,
> which was suggested as something worth trying for my daughter,
> but which is a concept of which I have no knowledge.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *YOU* jump in with both feet and have a go at 'O'
then blame *her* for distracting you. Sly, two-faced, hypocritical, lying
bitch, Anne Welsh Jackson, that's you, that is.

> In the vain hope that the people with some knowledge might
> be reading this thread - I suppose I shouId actually start a new
> thread - I wonder if someone could give me a quick run-down?
> One site suggests that fruit and veg are basically "neutral" while
> another suggests that some veg is acid, and some alkaline - and
> bananas can be both. With a brain which is increasingly atrophied,
> it can be confusing!
>
> --
> AnneJ

Well, basically, to save you starting a new thread, Ophelia is basically
"neutral" while June Hughes (and Mike Reid) is basically "acid". So get your
sick daughter to read the ongoing feud in uf+d.m and while they may not cure
her, they'll certainly give her a bloody good laugh.