Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Sandy Crawford Sandy Crawford is offline

Default A call to account

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> > I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
>> > you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

>> Playing???? OH come on!!!!! Let;s face it.. I <WAS> YOUR victim!!!!!!

> No, YOU are NOBODY'S "victim", unless it suits you to play that part!!
>
>> LOL I don't have to make an assumption.... the events were clear!!

>> You may try to squirm your way out of what you did... but you are
>> fooling NO ONE!!

> I'm not "squirming" - not for you! Merely trying to put the truth "out
> there" but you have no interest in the truth, have you - you want to be
> perceived as the victim! Well, that good an actress you are not - you
> can only fool some of the people some of the time! Others will
> become aware of what's going on, and of how trouble follows you
> around - but does it, or do you actually tow it along behind you?
> June - at one time your best buddy - became aware - others will also.
> I wish you luck in your acting career - you will certainly need it!!
>
> --
> AnneJ

You tell her, Anne! It's about time somebody stood up to her, always moaning
and playing the victim. Why, she even accuses good old June Hughes of being
a devious person!

You Welsh folk have always been beacons of truth and scions of virtues in
seas of turpitude. Sail on, good ship Annie J, carry your message far and
wide across the Usenet oceans until you reach a group of tranquility.

I blame that sailor Mike Reid for all this.