Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Sandy Crawford Sandy Crawford is offline

Default A call to account

"Giusi" > wrote in message

> "New User" > ha scritto nel
>
>> I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, >but now I see
>> that > it is actually one that thrives on its >internal tensions. I know
>> a number of > groups like that >but they all seem to admit the fact to
>> themselves.

> Frankly, I do not think you come here often enough to make that statement.
> I hate all this crap and Mike has it all screened out. Many serious
> posters are hardly even coming by. What you are seeing are opportunistic
> "once in a whilers" who are happy to take a dig at one or the other and
> some deranged troll(s) who have made it their summer passtime to have at
> one or more regulars.
>
> We apparently cannot convince anyone to stop posting in these ludicrous
> threads and that includes you and me.

He's been coming here for ages, you st00pid Yank! It's old Enzo, 'O''s
brother! Can't you even read or is cooking foreign muck and boasting about
it in a UK food group all you are good for. Just like the typical Yank.
Storm in where not wanted and try to change everybody's world until it looks
like theirs. Yank go home! Or at least get back to your own steenking group.