Old 17-06-2009, 12:36 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

Default Basting a Chicken???

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

--

http://www.culinarytip.com

Samantha F. McKenzie
21 Haslemere Road
BRISTOL
BS9 0HE

Old 17-06-2009, 01:07 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

Samantha F. McKenzie wrote in message

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

Remind me not to come to dinner at your house.

KK

Old 17-06-2009, 01:15 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

On 17/06/2009 12:36, Samantha F. McKenzie wrote:
In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

Who are you asking?
uk.food+drink.misc?
rec.food.cooking?
uk.media.tv.misc?
uk.tech.digital-tv?
uk.d-i-y?
or uk.people.silversurfers?

Answers on a postcard to and

FollowUps set to alt.testgroup

--
wtwjgc (Joe)
Old 17-06-2009, 01:39 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"Samantha F. McKenzie" wrote

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

http://www.culinarytip.com

Samantha F. McKenzie
21 Haslemere Road
BRISTOL
BS9 0HE

That's the wrong kind of "tasty bird" for that sort of carry on!

Old 17-06-2009, 03:38 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:36:08 +0000 (UTC), "Samantha F. McKenzie"
wrote:

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

Did you mean masterbaste?

I note not much basting going to occur while the master baster is
wearing one of those rubber johnny things
--
Cheers

Peter

Old 17-06-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:07:23 +0100, "Kaptain Kremin"
wrote:

Samantha F. McKenzie wrote in message

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

Remind me not to come to dinner at your house.

KK

What makes you think the invite would be for dinner ???? LOL

--------------
Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address
but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded .
Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail
Old 17-06-2009, 04:39 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63

It's illegal to possess images of:

"(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"

No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
I am not joking, clear your web cache.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old 17-06-2009, 05:08 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"Graham." wrote

Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63

It's illegal to possess images of:

"(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"

No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
I am not joking, clear your web cache.
--
Graham.

Good point Graham
But surely it must be a mitigating factor that the image has been posted to
a group where such images do not usually arise.
Also there is no indication within the post or in the filename as to what
the image contained.
I would suspect that the majority of readers will have accessed this image
in all innocence, seeing how this group is not known for images of this
nature. The DIY element justifying this post is tenuous, being based on
inuendo rather than genuine relevant content!

Old 17-06-2009, 05:18 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"Graham." wrote in message

Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63

It's illegal to possess images of:

"(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"

No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
I am not joking, clear your web cache.

Cleared!!

On the other hand, there's no evidence that this was a real chicken, and not
an imitation one! I suppose imitations are covered by the act from the
choice of the word "appearing"? If so that counts out lots of photos
containing rabbits!

Old 17-06-2009, 06:01 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"TheScullster" wrote in message
. uk...

"Graham." wrote

[...]

That's why you must delete it in a "reasonable time" (undefined)

65 Defences: general

Cut

(c) that the person-
(i) was sent the image concerned without any prior request having been made
by or on behalf of the person, and
(ii) did not keep it for an unreasonable time.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old 17-06-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"Fredxx" wrote in message

"Graham." wrote in message

Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63

It's illegal to possess images of:

"(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"

No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
I am not joking, clear your web cache.

Cleared!!

On the other hand, there's no evidence that this was a real chicken, and
not an imitation one! I suppose imitations are covered by the act from
the choice of the word "appearing"? If so that counts out lots of photos
containing rabbits!

The act has a lot to say about "pseudo images" (cartoon drawings etc.)
but in relation to a different catogry of offence.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old 17-06-2009, 08:27 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 17 June, 12:36, "Samantha F. McKenzie"
wrote:
In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

--

http://www.culinarytip.com

Samantha F. McKenzie
21 Haslemere Road
BRISTOL
BS9 0HE

No need..
http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/04/w...aste-test.html
Old 17-06-2009, 08:50 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"TheScullster" wrote in message
. uk...

"Samantha F. McKenzie" wrote

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

http://www.culinarytip.com

Samantha F. McKenzie
21 Haslemere Road
BRISTOL
BS9 0HE

That's the wrong kind of "tasty bird" for that sort of carry on!

Why use the condom?

1. It is dead and cannot get pregnant
2. It is a chicken and a male human cannot get it pregnant
3. It takes away the feeling

Adam

Old 17-06-2009, 09:41 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

"Samantha F. McKenzie" wrote in message

In your opinion, is this the best way to baste a chicken?

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05...3442652795.jpg

--

http://www.culinarytip.com

Samantha F. McKenzie
21 Haslemere Road
BRISTOL
BS9 0HE

I hate fukin chicken..........

Basting in the Moonlight Bread Basket[_11_] Barbecue 0 06-09-2014 04:31 AM
Basting, how much, how often and when? mikehende Barbecue 16 14-09-2005 02:34 PM
Basting brushes JaKe Barbecue 7 03-07-2004 04:53 PM
Is basting necessary? Ada Ma General Cooking 11 29-12-2003 11:26 PM
Basting with bacon Jack Curry Barbecue 13 21-11-2003 03:21 PM