Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
Graham. Graham. is offline

Default Basting a Chicken???

"TheScullster" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "Graham." wrote
>

>> Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63
>>
>> It's illegal to possess images of:
>>
>> "(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
>> oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"
>>
>> No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
>> I am not joking, clear your web cache.
>> --
>> Graham.
>>

> Good point Graham
> But surely it must be a mitigating factor that the image has been posted
> to a group where such images do not usually arise.
> Also there is no indication within the post or in the filename as to what
> the image contained.
> I would suspect that the majority of readers will have accessed this image
> in all innocence, seeing how this group is not known for images of this
> nature. The DIY element justifying this post is tenuous, being based on
> inuendo rather than genuine relevant content!

That's why you must delete it in a "reasonable time" (undefined)

65 Defences: general

<Cut>

(c) that the person-
(i) was sent the image concerned without any prior request having been made
by or on behalf of the person, and
(ii) did not keep it for an unreasonable time.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%