Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Basting a Chicken???

"Graham." wrote

> Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Part 5, Section 63
>
> It's illegal to possess images of:
>
> "(d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or
> oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive),"
>
> No mention is made as to whether cooking is a mitagating factor.
> I am not joking, clear your web cache.
> --
> Graham.

Good point Graham
But surely it must be a mitigating factor that the image has been posted to
a group where such images do not usually arise.
Also there is no indication within the post or in the filename as to what
the image contained.
I would suspect that the majority of readers will have accessed this image
in all innocence, seeing how this group is not known for images of this
nature. The DIY element justifying this post is tenuous, being based on
inuendo rather than genuine relevant content!