None Given

Default Diet coke with Splenda

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

There was coupons stuck on the coke cooler at the store the other day, but
they had run out (both the splenda cokes and the coupons) when I was there
yesterday.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

Gordon

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

Had a diet coke with splenda yesterday. My wife bought it for me thinking
because I use splenda in my coffee I might like it in coke. Wasn't bad, but
different...

>G<

Karen

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>
> PJ

Thanks for the coupon link!

Karen
Type 2

The Chief Instigator

"None Given" > writes:

>"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

>There was coupons stuck on the coke cooler at the store the other day, but
>they had run out (both the splenda cokes and the coupons) when I was there
>yesterday.

I haven't spotted any coupons yet, but at least it's finally showing up in the
Houston area (my first Splenda-ed Diet Coke was at Mall of the Mainland, in
Texas City).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (soon to be TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)
muffin

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>
> PJ

And you have to install software in order to print the coupon. Any spyware
or adware installed at the same time?

Pete

>And you have to install software in order to print the coupon.
>Any spyware or adware installed at the same time?

I wondered the very same thing when I went to download the coupon, so
didn't.

I am anxious to try it. I've been drinking Diet Rite (love their
tangerine--although I limit myself to one soda a day at dinner.)
because of all the horrors I've read about nutra-sweet... so don't
anyone post the horrors of Splenda yet!

I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink about
2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered it in tall
glass bottles (bottled in Mexico) at a local market. Hard to believe I
haven't touched a drop in 6 months.

Dannie

Downloaded software the coupon requires and everything ok.

"Pete" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> >And you have to install software in order to print the coupon.
>>Any spyware or adware installed at the same time?

> I wondered the very same thing when I went to download the coupon, so
> didn't.
>
> I am anxious to try it. I've been drinking Diet Rite (love their
> tangerine--although I limit myself to one soda a day at dinner.)
> because of all the horrors I've read about nutra-sweet... so don't
> anyone post the horrors of Splenda yet!
>
> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink about
> 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered it in tall
> glass bottles (bottled in Mexico) at a local market. Hard to believe I
> haven't touched a drop in 6 months.

Sherry

"muffin" > wrote in
:

> "Peanutjake" > wrote in message
>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>>
>> PJ
>>

> And you have to install software in order to print the coupon. Any
> spyware or adware installed at the same time?

I had no request to install software - probably because it's in
JavaScript and I already had Java installed (needed to install it when
I installed FireFox - IE doesn't use it because of the Sun-MS
contentions.)

Sherry
Sherry

"muffin" > wrote in
:

> "Peanutjake" > wrote in message
>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>>
>> PJ
>>

> And you have to install software in order to print the coupon. Any
> spyware or adware installed at the same time?

I had no request to install software - probably because it's in
JavaScript and I already had Java installed (needed to install it when
I installed FireFox - IE doesn't use it because of the Sun-MS
contentions.)

Sherry
Harold Groot

On Thu, 26 May 2005 08:27:37 -0500, Sherry > wrote:
>I had no request to install software - probably because it's in
>JavaScript and I already had Java installed (needed to install it when
>I installed FireFox - IE doesn't use it because of the Sun-MS
>contentions.)
>Sherry

Ignoring coupons, software and such - I recently bought some Diet Coke
made with Splenda. I'm sorry to say that I didn't think it tasted
very good. So I've been making my own C4, mixing Coke's own C2 (half
the corn syrup of regular Coke) with an equal amount of the new Diet
Coke to get down to 1/4 of the regular carbs/calories. It also moves
from 2 artificial sweeteners to 3. There have been a number of taste
tests that show that artificial sweeteners complement each other, with
one having better "up front" sweetness, another having a better
aftertaste and so on. The new Diet Coke has both Sucralose and
Acesulfane K, with my custom mix I get those plus Aspartame - and of
course, some real corn syrup.

It's not a perfect solution, but we all make decisions and adjustments
to suit ourselves. At 9g carbs (35 calories) it's something I can fit
into my own way of eating. If I mix together 2 cans and make that
into 3 servings (i.e. cut the serving size down to 8 oz. instead of 12
oz.), it works out to 6g carbs and 24 calories. Every little bit
helps.

Harold Groot

On Thu, 26 May 2005 08:27:37 -0500, Sherry > wrote:
>I had no request to install software - probably because it's in
>JavaScript and I already had Java installed (needed to install it when
>I installed FireFox - IE doesn't use it because of the Sun-MS
>contentions.)
>Sherry

Ignoring coupons, software and such - I recently bought some Diet Coke
made with Splenda. I'm sorry to say that I didn't think it tasted
very good. So I've been making my own C4, mixing Coke's own C2 (half
the corn syrup of regular Coke) with an equal amount of the new Diet
Coke to get down to 1/4 of the regular carbs/calories. It also moves
from 2 artificial sweeteners to 3. There have been a number of taste
tests that show that artificial sweeteners complement each other, with
one having better "up front" sweetness, another having a better
aftertaste and so on. The new Diet Coke has both Sucralose and
Acesulfane K, with my custom mix I get those plus Aspartame - and of
course, some real corn syrup.

It's not a perfect solution, but we all make decisions and adjustments
to suit ourselves. At 9g carbs (35 calories) it's something I can fit
into my own way of eating. If I mix together 2 cans and make that
into 3 servings (i.e. cut the serving size down to 8 oz. instead of 12
oz.), it works out to 6g carbs and 24 calories. Every little bit
helps.

anon

It sucks!! Lemon Pledge tasting..........

I don't know why they just didn't add the splenda and not screw with the
mix, but it is terrible. And I like Diet Coke normally, but if this is the
best that they can do, I'm not drinking it anymore.

Diet Rite with Spenda tastes a lot better and doesn't have that damn lemon
taste.

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>
> PJ

Marc L.

"Pete" > wrote in
ups.com:

> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink
> about 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered
> it in tall

Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
when in the middle of a big depression.

--
Marc
mrslang

Peanutjake wrote:
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

diet coke is bad enough as it is let alone adding that splenda crap to
it. drinking coke is not good for anyone, why would people want a diet
version of it to begin with? there are so many other alternitives when
it comes to drinks that diet pop shouldn't need to be on the market.
ever read a list of what they put in it?

Sally

The Chief Instigator

"mrslang" > writes:

>Peanutjake wrote:
>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

>diet coke is bad enough as it is let alone adding that splenda crap to
>it. drinking coke is not good for anyone, why would people want a diet
>version of it to begin with? there are so many other alternitives when
>it comes to drinks that diet pop shouldn't need to be on the market.
>ever read a list of what they put in it?

I'll stick with Diet Rite, for the most part - now, if Coke will put out a
caffeine-free Diet version with Splenda, they'll have me as an occasional
customer.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (soon to be TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)
LAST GAME: Chicago 5, Houston 3 (April 26)
NEXT GAME: Date/opponent/site TBA in August 2005

Gary

On 28 May 2005 00:58:00 -0500, The Chief Instigator >
wrote:

>"mrslang" > writes:
>
>>Peanutjake wrote:
>>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

>>diet coke is bad enough as it is let alone adding that splenda crap to
>>it. drinking coke is not good for anyone, why would people want a diet
>>version of it to begin with? there are so many other alternitives when
>>it comes to drinks that diet pop shouldn't need to be on the market.
>>ever read a list of what they put in it?

>I'll stick with Diet Rite, for the most part - now, if Coke will put out a
>caffeine-free Diet version with Splenda, they'll have me as an occasional
>customer.

FWIW: My doc told me to switch from Diet Coke to Diet Rite as Diet
Rite was sweetened with Splenda. He mentioned that the Splenda was not
only better for my kidneys but for my whole body as well. Like you, if
they come out with a caffeine free Diet Coke with Splenda I might
switch back.

Regards.

Gary
Ma¢k

On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

>"Pete" > wrote in
oups.com:

>> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink
>> about 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered
>> it in tall
>>

> Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
>Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
>did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
>intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
>when in the middle of a big depression.

I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed and
I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years after I
was diagnosed.

Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.

Perpetuating myths like this only leads to whack jobs like mad betti
martini and the rest of the anti aspartame fruit cakes.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
Ma¢k

On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

>"Pete" > wrote in
oups.com:

>> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink
>> about 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered
>> it in tall
>>

> Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
>Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
>did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
>intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
>when in the middle of a big depression.

I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed and
I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years after I
was diagnosed.

Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.

Perpetuating myths like this only leads to whack jobs like mad betti
martini and the rest of the anti aspartame fruit cakes.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
mrslang

Ma=A2k wrote:
> On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
> Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>
> >"Pete" > wrote in
> oups.com:
> >
> >> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink
> >> about 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered
> >> it in tall
> >>

> > Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
> >Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
> >did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
> >intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
> >when in the middle of a big depression.

> I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed and
> I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years after I
> was diagnosed.
>
> Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.
>
> Perpetuating myths like this only leads to whack jobs like mad betti
> martini and the rest of the anti aspartame fruit cakes.

hey mack did you read his post? he didn't say diet pop contributed to
his diabetes but he thinks drinking all that regular coke may have.
even though there is no proven link that it does but if he's type 2 and
overweight because of all that real coke then it did in some way.

Pete

You're right, mr slang--ma=A2k, I was talking about regular coke.

And, mrslang, you're right about T2 and being overweight. I assumed all
the regular soda contributed in some way, along with my other less than
healthy eating habits. Usually preceding those cokes was a pizza or a
couple of big macs and fries.

Been regular soda free since being diagnosed (Jan this year.)

Still can't find Diet Coke with Splenda locally, but from what I'm
reading, maybe that's not a bad thing. Gonna go chug a Diet Rite, Rite
Now!

None Given

"Pete" > wrote in message
ups.com...
Still can't find Diet Coke with Splenda locally, but from what I'm
reading, maybe that's not a bad thing. Gonna go chug a Diet Rite, Rite
Now!

If you would like to try the coke w/splenda check the coolers where they
keep the individual 20 oz bottles. That is the only place I have seen them,
so far, except for once I found some small 12oz bottles, not on ice, in a
special display.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

Marc L.

Ma¢k > wrote in
:

> I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed
> and I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years
> after I was diagnosed.
>
> Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.

Hey, moron, I talked about drinkning 4L of REGULAR coke.

--
Marc
Ma¢k

On 28 May 2005 17:42:08 -0700, "mrslang" > Huffed
and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

>Ma¢k wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
>> Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>>
>> >"Pete" > wrote in
>> oups.com:

>> > Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
>> >Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
>> >did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
>> >intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
>> >when in the middle of a big depression.

>> I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed and
>> I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years after I
>> was diagnosed.
>>
>> Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.
>>
>> Perpetuating myths like this only leads to whack jobs like mad betti
>> martini and the rest of the anti aspartame fruit cakes.

>hey mack did you read his post? he didn't say diet pop contributed to
>his diabetes but he thinks drinking all that regular coke may have.
>even though there is no proven link that it does but if he's type 2 and
>overweight because of all that real coke then it did in some way.

my mistake, for some reason I inserted the word Diet before the word
Coke in my mind when I was reading it, when it wasn't there to begin
with. I apologize.

Thanks for the correction.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Jesus never hated anyone.
Ma¢k

On 28 May 2005 22:44:43 -0700, "Pete" > Huffed and
Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

>You're right, mr slang--ma¢k, I was talking about regular coke.

Yeah I saw that when it was pointed out and I went back and read it
again. Sorry for the mistake.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Jesus never hated anyone.
Ma¢k

On Mon, 30 May 2005 02:13:23 GMT, "Marc L." >

:

>> I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed
>> and I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years
>> after I was diagnosed.
>>
>> Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.
>>

> Hey, moron, I talked about drinkning 4L of REGULAR coke.

okay. I guess your perfection on earth.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Jesus never hated anyone.

ted rosenberg

another asshole who likes to demonstrate his ignorance

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
ted rosenberg

No twit,
drinking coke does NOT contribute to diabetes.

If you HAVE uncontrolled diabetes, your consumption of fluids goes way
up until you get your BG to stay below 200, NOT the other way around

mrslang wrote:

> Ma¢k wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
>>Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>>

>>>"Pete" > wrote in
groups.com:

>>> Me too, which probably contributed greatly to my diabetes.
>>>Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you
>>>did. In Janurary 2002 I got the diagnosis. I immediately cut my
>>>intake, though I admit to drinking a can now and again. Especially
>>>when in the middle of a big depression.

>>I didn't start drinking any diet sodas until after I was diagnosed and
>>I didn't start drinking anywhere near that "much" until years after I
>>was diagnosed.
>>
>>Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.
>>
>>Perpetuating myths like this only leads to whack jobs like mad betti
>>martini and the rest of the anti aspartame fruit cakes.

> hey mack did you read his post? he didn't say diet pop contributed to
> his diabetes but he thinks drinking all that regular coke may have.
> even though there is no proven link that it does but if he's type 2 and
> overweight because of all that real coke then it did in some way.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Glen Cook
mrslang

ted rosenberg stopped his tourettes long enough to sputter:

> No twit,
> drinking coke does NOT contribute to diabetes.

well, turdmonger, it does if a person drinks lots of it and it puts on
weight because of it. excess weight CAN contribute to Type 2 diabetes.

> If you HAVE uncontrolled diabetes, your consumption of fluids goes way
> up until you get your BG to stay below 200, NOT the other way around

did you even read the thread, fartknocker? the peson who posted the
message said that coke did contribute to his added weight and that
means it increased the possibility of type 2

hey at least mack was big enough to admit he was wrong. now how about
you twaddle walker?

Sally

Alan S

On Mon, 30 May 2005 15:45:17 -0400, ted rosenberg
> wrote:

>another asshole who likes to demonstrate his ignorance

Ted, that's not a statement I'd make too often if I were
you. Ignorance includes failure to check the backgrounds of
posters to see if they're genuine before wading in wearing
hob-nailed boots.

I accept that I'm ignorant - if I knew it all I wouldn't
need to be here.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.
Kevin D. Quitt

On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:58:57 -0400, Ma¢k > wrote:
>On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:24:57 GMT, "Marc L." >
>Huffed and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>>"Pete" > wrote in
>>> I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink
>>> about 2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered

>>Actually, I used to drink two 2L bottles of coke, so, twice what you

>Diet sodas do NOT contribute to or lead to diabetes in anyway.

It looks to me like they were talking about non-diet drinks.

--
_
Kevin D. Quitt

Sherry

"mrslang" > wrote in
oups.com: <snip>

> diet coke is bad enough as it is let alone adding that splenda crap
> to it. drinking coke is not good for anyone, why would people want
> a diet version of it to begin with? there are so many other
> alternitives when it comes to drinks that diet pop shouldn't need to
> be on the market. ever read a list of what they put in it?
>
> Sally

So true Sally! Researchers are led to believe that the phosphorous in
carbonated beverages can lead to calcium depletion and osteoporosis.

http://tinyurl.com/dllv2

Do a google search on "soda osteoporosis" for a lot of articles about
this. The link isn't proven, but it is something to think about!

I'll never forget the Coke experiment in Jr. High when the teacher
dropped a tooth in a glass of Coke. I think it was just a week or so
before decay started

Many schools are removing sodas from their vending machines and
replacing them with fruit juices - a better choice? I doubt it... Not
a big fan of fruit juice - all the carbs with none of the fiber <g>

BTW, a list of ingredients in cola can be found at
http://sci-toys.com/ingredients/soft_drinks.html (minus the "secret
ingredient"!)

Not sure I agree with your impression of Splenda though. And I do love
a good fizz every now and then - I have no more than one soda a day,
if that much. Most of the time I prefer drinking teas and good old
plain water.
Pete

My goodness. I can't believe all the hostility created by an
off-the-cuff comment that I thought I used to drink too much sodey-pop.

Like you said, Alan--I know I'm ignorant and that's why I came here.
Guess I'll just read and stay quiet.

Nico Kadel-Garcia

"ted rosenberg" > wrote in message
eenews.net...
> No twit,
> drinking coke does NOT contribute to diabetes.
>
> If you HAVE uncontrolled diabetes, your consumption of fluids goes way up
> until you get your BG to stay below 200, NOT the other way around

No shrieking tantrum child,
screaming at newbies does *NOT* contribute to anyone's quality of life.

Folks who are new? Ted seems to get his rocks off so much screaming at
spammers that he spills it over at innocent questions from newbies. Ignore
him and move on.

Aaron

Peanutjake wrote:
> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp
>
> PJ

Local store (Giant Foods) has it in 2 liter size. Tried it, not bad.
Unfortunately the store refuses to accept internet coupons. Now I hope
they make Vanilla Coke with Splenda!!

--
I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.

I dye my hair so much my driver's license
has a color wheel. Nancy Mura
Marc L.

Alan S > wrote in
:

> I accept that I'm ignorant - if I knew it all I wouldn't
> need to be here.

Must remember that.

--
Marc

Marc L.

ted rosenberg > wrote in news:429b6d4c$0$16702
:

> No twit,
> drinking coke does NOT contribute to diabetes.

This statement cannot have any positive relation with reality.

--
Marc
Marc L.

Ma¢k > wrote in
:

> my mistake, for some reason I inserted the word Diet before the word
> Coke in my mind when I was reading it, when it wasn't there to begin
> with. I apologize.

Oh, in that case, I too.

--
Marc
Marc L.

Ma¢k > wrote in
:

> okay. I guess your perfection on earth.

Nope, I too can make a miss teak. Shake?

--
Marc
Ma¢k

On Tue, 31 May 2005 01:09:18 GMT, "Marc L." >

:

>> okay. I guess your perfection on earth.
>>

> Nope, I too can make a miss teak. Shake?

{{{{{{{How}}}}}} {{{{{{Long}}}}}} {{{{{{{Do}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{We}}}}}}} {{{{{Need}}}}}} {{{{{{{To}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{Keep}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{This}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{Up?}}}}}}}}}

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Jesus never hated anyone.
ted rosenberg

Gee, how much misinformation can you give?

TRY, TRY to use facts, not old wives tales.