The Chief Instigator

"None Given" > writes:

>"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
>> There is an online coupon for Diet Coke with Splenda.
>> http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

>There was coupons stuck on the coke cooler at the store the other day, but
>they had run out (both the splenda cokes and the coupons) when I was there
>yesterday.

I haven't spotted any coupons yet, but at least it's finally showing up in the
Houston area (my first Splenda-ed Diet Coke was at Mall of the Mainland, in
Texas City).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (soon to be TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)