Pete

>And you have to install software in order to print the coupon.
>Any spyware or adware installed at the same time?

I wondered the very same thing when I went to download the coupon, so
didn't.

I am anxious to try it. I've been drinking Diet Rite (love their
tangerine--although I limit myself to one soda a day at dinner.)
because of all the horrors I've read about nutra-sweet... so don't
anyone post the horrors of Splenda yet!

I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink about
2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered it in tall
glass bottles (bottled in Mexico) at a local market. Hard to believe I
haven't touched a drop in 6 months.