Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

Na rijp beraad schreef Julie Bove :
> "Maya Zuiderweg" <$no_spam#ma_dot_zuiderweg_@_me_dot_com#maps_on$ > wrote in
> message ...
>> Todd heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :

>>> Actually, I never advised anyone not to take their meds.
>>> And I shared that I any finally back off them and am
>>> very happy about it. I did say you should not to use drugs
>>> so you can cheat on your carb count.

>> What idiot would do that?
>> M.

> They wouldn't because meds don't work that way. Not most of them anyway.
> Prandin and Starlix do let some people eat more carbs but Starlix didn't work
> for me. Something like Metformin isn't a "cheat" type med or even a fast
> acting one.

As I read this, it's about covering up for more food-intake with extra
insulin.
M.

brussle sprouts in stock Todd Diabetic 5 08-02-2013 09:51 PM
Artichokes! Nancy Young General Cooking 28 07-04-2008 03:13 PM
artichokes mom0f4boys General Cooking 48 05-10-2007 11:15 PM
Hey NorCal Raley's has spares..... Michael Barbecue 17 03-01-2005 12:35 PM
Chicken stock and stock pots DawnK Cooking Equipment 30 23-10-2003 06:22 PM