d.c.

Default Ice cream

"Linda" > wrote in message
> I have never looked in on your group before but would really appreciate it
> if anyone has a diabetic ice cream recipe. My husband has type 2 diabetes
> and would love to have some again.
> Thanks.

I see it in the grocery. The sugar free Klondike bars are good. The
healthy choice is awful! Still experimenting with other brands.

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

R Adorno

I'm on the Atkins' diet and have a ice-cream recipe that uses Splenda
instead of sugar. It's not bad. I don't have the recipe with me right now
(I'm at work) but if you go to the Atkin's web site. Atkins.com or do a
"goggle" search for low carb recipes you'll find it. It's basically just
heavy whipping cream, eggs, splenda, vanilla extract and I cant remember the
rest. I also just made a low carb, sugar free cheesecake this past weekend
and it was pretty good. My home e-mail is if you want
that recipe.

Rosie

"

> I know it must sound silly, we live in England and my husbands diabetic

> nurse just tells him to cut right down on sugar and stay of off sauces in

> foods. We know there are carbs in food such as potatoes,pasta and bread

but