Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Default pork rinds

Alan Truism > wrote in
news
> Ace wrote:
>>"have you tried the chocolate-covered version?

> No.
>
> I'm waiting for someone to market a cheetos style fried
> pork skin that is coated in powdered cheddar cheese.
>
> That would be yummy.

I thought did already. They had hot-sauce ones, and BBQ. Ought
to have cheese ones too.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter
negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai

No pork rinds! notbob General Cooking 18 28-04-2013 11:17 PM
pork rinds Mikhail T. Barbecue 0 07-11-2006 01:55 AM
pork rinds Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 24 28-10-2006 01:06 PM
pork rinds Ace Lightning Barbecue 4 25-10-2006 10:04 PM
Using ground pork rinds. Gill Murray Diabetic 2 20-05-2006 08:17 AM