Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre
TeaLady (Mari C.) TeaLady (Mari C.) is offline

Default pork rinds

Alan Truism > wrote in
news
> Ace wrote:
>>"have you tried the chocolate-covered version?

> No.
>
> I'm waiting for someone to market a cheetos style fried
> pork skin that is coated in powdered cheddar cheese.
>
> That would be yummy.

I thought did already. They had hot-sauce ones, and BBQ. Ought
to have cheese ones too.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter
negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai