Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Default pork rinds

On 25 Oct 2006 07:18:38 GMT, wrote:

>Have you tried Salvadorean pupusas lleno con queso y chicharones?

Aren't you the bozo who's always whining in AFB about crossposting?

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On 25 Oct 2006 07:18:38 GMT, wrote:
> >
> >Have you tried Salvadorean pupusas lleno con queso y chicharones?

> Aren't you the bozo who's always whining in AFB about crossposting?

Is that anything like crossdressing?

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote

> > >Have you tried Salvadorean pupusas lleno con queso y chicharones?

> > Aren't you the bozo who's always whining in AFB about crossposting?

> Is that anything like crossdressing?

Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
the swear words I think they are?

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Otto Bahn wrote:
> "Alan Truism" > wrote

> > > Aren't you the bozo who's always whining in AFB about crossposting?

> > Is that anything like crossdressing?

> Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
> the swear words I think they are?

It stands for "America Fondles Boys"

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

In alt.support.diet.low-carb on Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:02:30 -0400 in Msg.#
>, "Otto Bahn" > wrote:

> "Alan Truism" > wrote

> > > Aren't you the bozo who's always whining in AFB about crossposting?

> > Is that anything like crossdressing?

> Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
> the swear words I think they are?

LOL, look at the NGs in the crosspost list:

Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb, alt.religion.kibology,
alt.food.barbecue, alt.religion.dake-bonoism, talk.bizarre

Better guess: AFB = alt.food.barbecue

--
Donna B : ^> shallotpeel <*> Yahoo Messenger: shallotpeel

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote

> > > Is that anything like crossdressing?

> > Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
> > the swear words I think they are?

> It stands for "America Fondles Boys"

"...whining in America fondles boys about crossposting?" makes no sense.
Quit pulling my leg.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

"Donna B" > wrote

> > > Is that anything like crossdressing?

> > Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
> > the swear words I think they are?

> LOL, look at the NGs in the crosspost list:
>
> Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb, alt.religion.kibology,
> alt.food.barbecue, alt.religion.dake-bonoism, talk.bizarre
>
> Better guess: AFB = alt.food.barbecue

I thought newsgroups were supposed to be abreviated in lower
case, like rsfc = rec.sport.football.college. "AFB" is an
acronym.

And sorry -- our work computers are configured to ignore
follow-up to lines. We use local groups to track projects,
and one time someone really screwed up by leaving some
projects out.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

On 2006-10-25, Otto Bahn > wrote:

> Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
> the swear words I think they are?

Alcohol firearms & baccy?

--
Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp
out of the blue, no explanation. [Repo Man]
Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:17:39 -0400, "Otto Bahn" > wrote:

>"Alan Truism" > wrote

>> > Not really. What does "AFB" mean? Are the last two letters
>> > the swear words I think they are?

>> It stands for "America Fondles Boys"

>"...whining in America fondles boys about crossposting?" makes no sense.
>Quit groping my leg.

IFYPFY.

--
Shelly

Control-P-Print
-- Eddie Izzard
Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

On 2006-10-25, Otto Bahn > wrote:

> And sorry -- our work computers are configured to ignore
> follow-up to lines.

Yes, automatically.

> We use local groups to track projects, and one time someone really
> screwed up by leaving some projects out.

And finally we know why they do it automatically.

Thanks for your informative psot!

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Nochsfentor > wrote:
>Since you are mentally insane we can degrade everything you say
>by 40-50% relevance.

But what about the other 60-65%?

Dave "applied to become physically insane some time ago; haven't heard back
yet from the voices" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

A couple years back, I came across some DIY pork rinds that were
surprisingly good. They were good-enough that I even sent some to
friends as a present. http://tinyurl.com/58o9w All you do is put some
on a paper towel in the microwave, cover them with another paper towel
and nuke them for a couple minutes. The "growth" in size is incredible,
and they are darned good.

--
---Nonnymus---
In the periodic table, as in politics,
Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Nochsfentor wrote:
> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:12:39 +0000, Nochsfentor wrote:
> >

> >> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Perhaps you are mentally insane. It is difficult to be as prolific as you
> >> have been without coming across the concept of crossposting, which you do
> >> regularly. Since you are mentally insane we can degrade everything you
> >> say
> >> by 40-50% relevance.

> > Allow me to explain.

> I'll do the explaining.
>
> > While you are unintentionally obtuse, I am deliberately such.

> I am not obtuse, it is just that the listeners of my words are too moronic
> to interpret. Typical listeners deal in memes and cliches and phrases that
> fall outside of these are viewed as unintelligible. Perhaps I should employ
> a hip hop artist to put what I say into cliche.

Not unless you are trying to dig up songs about rear ends. I started
out with Spinal Tap, but after a while the only butt songs I could
think of were rap songs. I imagine there have got to be some country
songs that talk about butts but I couldn't think of any.

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Nochsfentor wrote:
>> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message

>> > Allow me to explain.

>> I'll do the explaining.
>>
>> > While you are unintentionally obtuse, I am deliberately such.

>> I am not obtuse, it is just that the listeners of my words are too
>> moronic
>> to interpret. Typical listeners deal in memes and cliches and phrases
>> that
>> fall outside of these are viewed as unintelligible. Perhaps I should
>> employ
>> a hip hop artist to put what I say into cliche.

> Not unless you are trying to dig up songs about rear ends. I started
> out with Spinal Tap, but after a while the only butt songs I could
> think of were rap songs. I imagine there have got to be some country
> songs that talk about butts but I couldn't think of any.

Since when does "I am the Highway" mean "please attach some songs about big
butt?"

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:08:50 GMT, "Nochsfentor"
> wrote:

>"Alan Truism" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:12:39 +0000, Nochsfentor wrote:
>>

>>> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> Perhaps you are mentally insane. It is difficult to be as prolific as you
>>> have been without coming across the concept of crossposting, which you do
>>> regularly. Since you are mentally insane we can degrade everything you
>>> say
>>> by 40-50% relevance.

>> Allow me to explain.

>I'll do the explaining.
>
>> While you are unintentionally obtuse, I am deliberately such.

>I am not obtuse, it is just that the listeners of my words are too moronic
>to interpret. Typical listeners deal in memes and cliches and phrases that
>fall outside of these are viewed as unintelligible. Perhaps I should employ
>a hip hop artist to put what I say into cliche.

Listeners? Son, just because you hear the voices doesn't mean everyone
else does, especially if you wear the tin-foil hat the nice doctor-man
gave you.

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Nochsfentor wrote:
> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Nochsfentor wrote:
> >> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message

> >> I'll do the explaining.

> >> I am not obtuse, it is just that the listeners of my words are too
> >> moronic
> >> to interpret. Typical listeners deal in memes and cliches and phrases
> >> that
> >> fall outside of these are viewed as unintelligible. Perhaps I should
> >> employ
> >> a hip hop artist to put what I say into cliche.

> > Not unless you are trying to dig up songs about rear ends. I started
> > out with Spinal Tap, but after a while the only butt songs I could
> > think of were rap songs. I imagine there have got to be some country
> > songs that talk about butts but I couldn't think of any.
> >

> Since when does "I am the Highway" mean "please attach some songs about big
> butt?"

Since you hit the "send" button.

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Nochsfentor wrote:
>> "Alan Truism" > wrote in message

>> > Allow me to explain.

>> I'll do the explaining.
>>
>> > While you are unintentionally obtuse, I am deliberately
>> > such.

>> I am not obtuse, it is just that the listeners of my words
>> are too moronic to interpret. Typical listeners deal in
>> memes and cliches and phrases that fall outside of these
>> are viewed as unintelligible. Perhaps I should employ a
>> hip hop artist to put what I say into cliche.

> Not unless you are trying to dig up songs about rear ends.
> I started out with Spinal Tap, but after a while the only
> butt songs I could think of were rap songs. I imagine there
> have got to be some country songs that talk about butts but
> I couldn't think of any.

Those big bottomed girls really wet your whistle, eh ?

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre
TMG TMG is offline

Alan Truism wrote:

> Not unless you are trying to dig up songs about rear ends. I started
> out with Spinal Tap, but after a while the only butt songs I could
> think of were rap songs. I imagine there have got to be some country
> songs that talk about butts but I couldn't think of any.

Man - I'm surprised this wasn't tossed out there already. So to speak.

Queen - "Fat Bottomed Girls"

(Imagine Freddy in 5 part multi-tracked harmony)):

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Ah, down beside that red firelight;
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls,
You make the rockin' world go round.

Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad,
But I knew life before I left my luxury,
Left alone with big fat Fanny,
She was such a naughty nanny!
Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me!
Hey, hey!

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land,
I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Wear kind of smooth after a while.
Take me to them lardy ladies every time!

(C'mon)
Oh won't you take me home tonight?
Oh down beside your red firelight,
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here,
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in my bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality. (I tell ya!)
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure.
Heap big woman you done made a big man out-of me!
Now get this!

Oh, you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!

Oooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
all right
ride 'em cowboy
Fat bottomed girls
Yes yes

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

David DeLaney wrote:
> Nochsfentor > wrote:
>> Since you are mentally insane we can degrade everything you say
>> by 40-50% relevance.

> But what about the other 60-65%?
>
> Dave "applied to become physically insane some time ago; haven't heard back
> yet from the voices" DeLaney

Having been physically insane, I take great umbrage at your remark.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

--
This is my post. It's one of the best posts on the net.
I know what you're asking yourself 'did he post 5 or 6

Posted to alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre

Matthew L. Martin > wrote:
>David DeLaney wrote:
>> But what about the other 60-65%?
>>
>> Dave "applied to become physically insane some time ago; haven't heard back
>> yet from the voices" DeLaney

>Having been physically insane, I take great umbrage at your remark.

I can send you my umbrage if you like, I apparently won't be needing it
until they _answer the application_.

Dave "not that I'm bitter, sour, or umami" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower

No pork rinds! notbob General Cooking 18 28-04-2013 11:17 PM
pork rinds Mikhail T. Barbecue 0 07-11-2006 12:55 AM
pork rinds TeaLady (Mari C.) Barbecue 0 27-10-2006 02:54 AM
pork rinds Ace Lightning Barbecue 4 25-10-2006 10:04 PM
Using ground pork rinds. Gill Murray Diabetic 2 20-05-2006 08:17 AM