Shaun aRe

"Otto Bahn" > wrote in message
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote

> > > I put myself in there 'cause there's no point in reading
> > > my own posts.

> > There's better reasons. Want me to explain more simple stuff you already
> > know to you? I love a good condescension session - it's good for the

soul (I
> > have three to keep working).

> Whatever you want. It's pretty amusing watching you foam
> at the mouth while six hooks from yesterday are dangling
> out of your butt.

Oh, I've met you all before.

Just let me know if you want those hooks back and I'll fish them out of my
tackle box. Ha ha! - Do you get it? I said 'fish the out' about the fish
hooks - damn I'm hilarious! ',;~}~

Have a great day now y'hear? I know I will because I always do because I'm
lovely.

Shaun aRe
--
May all your wishes be both wise and fulfilled.